Whats the funniest thing you've been trash talked to for?
(Survivor or Killer)
Mine was being called a camper because the survivors did all the gens on the bottom floor of The Game and I patroled the top ones.
Mine was being called a camper because the survivors did all the gens on the bottom floor of The Game and I patroled the top ones.
Comments
11/10 logic of survivor mains
OMG, the exact same thing happened to me as well.
I guess even they realized that they lost to an addonless perkless wraith (I used bloodhound 1 just to see the effect actually) and instead of realizing how bad they played the game, they chose to insult me.
Survivors are funny.
"Wallhacks." - Object of Obsession user.
Even to this day, Im not sure whether they actually meant it or if they were just joking. They seemed to be fairly new to the game though...
All 4 survivors ragequit before their last hook then started calling by Bubba camper. So i send them a post game screenshot with my chaser emblem with 0% near hook penalty. I guess it's Bubba's middle name nowadays...
winning
If I manage to win I always let the last survivor get the hatch, no fun in hunting it down to do a stand off.
more than once i've been called a noob for doing this
Camping for devour tokens
i haven't......i am an angel! lol no i have not had messages on before now and even if i did.....eh, someone is butt hurt
...they play LF though, and his 1 hit ability is okay.
Also that time I had a slew of racist slurs thrown at me for daring to use a horrible crutch perk such as Bitter Murmurs. This was before it was slightly buffed to be useful during the match... and they never even made it to end game to get it to proc.
I had a killer get Salty on me, because I managed to avoid him the entire game.
I am sorry...I don't think Ace can 1v1 Myers. >.>
OMG LMAO!!! Ok I was on a farm map and I was apparentally tunneling this one guy because I kept finding him and hooking him but the only rason I kept finding and chasing him is becuse he was wearing bright colors compared to his team mates and in a corn field that is very easy to see. Don't blame me because you're a damn eyesore compared to your friends who can actually sneak XD
Being called a toxic Claudette too immersed in the game by both sides because I wouldn't blindly run down the middle of the map in full view of the camping killer for the save.
This also was a person who was running around like a headless chicken with a reverse bear trap on expecting me not to chase them because that would make me a tunneler.
Called "Camper" for standing right next to the hook after I hooked someone.
I think was meant as an insult...
I remember one time where i escaped and one of my fellow Survivors who died with meta Perks trash-talked me, saying i was a noob for running Spine Chill...
Which helped me survive...
While they died running meta...
I think I got called boosted once for using add ons. As Clown. Had the exhaustion add on and he/she was very upset she couldn't use dead hard. Of course some funny insults followed.
I've not run Spine chill but had same for UE and Premonition both at once and individually, I escaped through exit or hatch while they died. When the killer doesn't find you but you still manage to do gens, unhooks, heals, totems and escape you're at fault still.
It was VERY rare for me, but i have escaped a few times without ever being found.
There was something very satisfying about that to me...
"Looping" a killer around the basement house on Haddonfield (the one with the gen downstairs, not the Myers house) even though I dropped the pallet at the start of the chase and then he broke it, breaking the loop. Whiffs 4 times, and lost me twice (only kept finding me because I kept going back on the gen when he was near). Finally catches me after 3 gens, then he camps me to teach me a lesson for being "toxic" when it was actually me outplaying him. Proceeds to tell me that toxicity is "taken" not "given", as if I'm in control what other people think.
"#########, you're so trash that you needed a RBT to kill me. Reported for unsportsmanlike behavior"
Yeah.... Dont know if he wanted me to use them as wallpaper or not?
Haha, I still look at those fortnite pics sometimes, just when I need to remind myself of the logic of people sometimes.
Otherwise when I 4k, I mostly just get trash for being a noob girl who just picked up a game. Pushing 1800 dbd hours, but oh well.
"You play good but you camped so you still suck. Sorry bro."
When you 4k at 5 gens at red rank
@Hex_Flex You need to blur the names and the offensive stuff out aka censor since it violates several forum rules.
Also hopefully you reported them post game.
I finished a game of hillbilly destroying some idiot swf that used 4 ds but had 4 gens left. I got invited to their party chat and this 1 guy with 2 girls and some other dude was in it and the person was just trash talking me for using the chainsaw too much to down them and I should've use my hammer more and I was holding the game hostage by not letting them do the gerators from my map control.
noted. the names were obviously temporary swf re-names. I don't really report anybody for language, doesn't bother me lol.
This makes me want to purge everyone in this community.
Using Scratched Mirror and Lery's offering and getting called many many names and wall hacker. I love this community sometimes
This just happened a few minues ago. Got beat by a group of survivors, partial SWF. It started when I dropped my first survivor, and immediately there was a flashlight user. I had to get creative to get to the hook without getting blinded, but I did.
She proceeded to click the flashlighjt at me, self heal just out of reach (I had hit her once), would rush away when I moved towards her, and when she did that I suspected they were a full SWF group. Sure enough, another player crept around the edges, and ran off when I hit him. Then another...
Soon enough they were creeping in from all sides. So I face camped. I managed to pull one character off when attempting the save, then immediately dropped that one to the ground, to keep the save. She was moments from death when somehow another pulled her off and my killer hit her instead of pulled her onto my shoulder. not sure why, but it sure frustrated me.
After which I spent the rest of the game chasing them, mostly the flashlight one. And all four escaped.
What happened then? They on chat start laughing at me for face camping. I pointed out that flashlight girl had been there from before I'd even hooked the first one, and never left. The said of course, she was trying to help her team mate, and I was a dumb ass. I pointed out that wasn't I supposed to protect my hook if there is someone literally RIGHT THERE, or was I supposed to just run off with a savior nearly within arms reach and let her save, or chase her when I had seen both other survivors also there.
apparently, I was. And whats' even more funny, they even accused ME of being salty. I pointed out I wasn't the one who'd started complaining, and just defended my position because they had swarmed in for the save rather than work on generators, but apparently, I was somehow playing wrong anyway.
One was a twitch streamer, I almost went to his page to point out the same quandry. I asked how was it fair that they could flashlight me, swarm the hook, etc, but somehow I'm not allowed to defend it. Their response? "I never said it wasn't fair, just laughing at you for face camping."
The twitch streamer then pointed out he had known only one other person there, but whatever. Ugh.
While most of the stuff said post game doesn't bother me either that type of stuff should get reported otherwise they won't get punished and may evolve into worse things.
I had a game against a relatively popular streamer in which he died. I was playing Legion as it was about a week or so after their release.
I barely spent 10 seconds out of a chase, was constantly hooking people and moved onto new targets one after the other. In the end he died because I hooked him in the basement, and as I stabbed someone I saw killer instincts show someone running down the basement stairs to finished him off.
I went back to watch the vod and he's constantly shittalking how I camped every single hook, tunnelled specifically him, and how I was an absolute garbage player.
I had a good laugh, especially since I still have the vod from my side that shows none of it was true.
Send him the vid with a little note explaining why you are sending it to him.
He's not the sort of person that doing that would matter to.
Looped a Huntress with NOED after getting unhooked in basement and she downed my teammate as I used Adrenaline to get out of there, she chased me, refused to throw a hatchet and I teabagged her so hard because she camped a teammate earlier that game for no reason (there was 3 gens left). Her NOED got destroyed and she still chased me rather then going back, other guy got the downed guy up and I teabagged her at the gates giving her that 1 hit she wanted so much. Despite her being toxic af for camping someone for no reason (but leaving me when gates were powered for a weird reason) she was so salty. Said something along the lines of "toxic prick I wish I camped you". I laughed so hard.
Please show me the vid.
deleted
Wanted to say the exact same... you beat me to it
You goddam sweaty tryhard!
I got bombarded with messages because I left through hatch using my key when two other ppl were still alive. Apparentally I abandoned them?
Aw, why'd you delete it, it sounded awesome.