Whats the funniest thing you've been trash talked to for?
(Survivor or Killer)
Mine was being called a camper because the survivors did all the gens on the bottom floor of The Game and I patroled the top ones.
Mine was being called a camper because the survivors did all the gens on the bottom floor of The Game and I patroled the top ones.
Comments
I downed someone, picked them up, and this Ace tried to go for a flashlight save. I spammed the R key to drop the survivor I picked up, and downed the Ace. Got a comment on my steam profile a few hours later that told me I was an exploiter and that I should kill myself lol
All my childhood life I was trash talked and it was by the same "guy"...
Here is his picture, please let me know if you see him. I think its time I taught him a lesson.
Im playing legion - Both Gates are open, I have scored no kills (I wasn't trying very hard to begin with), Im standing on the open hatch. 3 people have left. There is one stupid claudette duck walking toward the hatch. Im spinning is circles slashing at the air. A smart person would just go for the open door. Noooooo, she wanted the damn hatch. She touches the Susie blender. Down she goes. I pick her up and hook her.
Proceeds to trash talk, rant, and derp out over chat about me being a camper. I salt my popcorn with her tears.
For letting them farm when 2 disconnected.
For not letting them farm when 2 disconnected.
Hatch standoff. I decided to leave after I realized he wasn't going to give up and did a generator and escaped out the door. He then yelled at me. Like what did you want me to do keep standing at the hatch till one of us dc'ed?
I got accused of being a face camper. I was playing Nea at the time.
That can be frustrating for a team game, to suddenly watch someone disappear, whether through DC or the key. When I have a key and find the hatch, I'll try to wave a team mate over if possible.
But that isn't a reason to rage against someone if you leave like that.
wow... that's next level derpy hhahaha!
Saying the n word : (
I wish I was making it up. I got a PSN message calling me a face camper. I was confused because I had been running Nea all day. Then I remembered I did actually stare at a guy on a hook, then ran off because he tried to lead the killer to me twice in a match. He thought Nea was a killer.
I just had a game where a DS-running Claudette ragequit, and then got angry at me for "deranking to bully and farm low rank survivors."
Rank reset happened yesterday.
Just because I gave it a go a tried to save someone who was facecamped. Should just have let him hang there.
Survivor: after exhaustion change a Freddy said i´m a cheater, because my Lithe have no exhaustion cooldown ....i was trying to explain it ... He was chasing me before i was completly in his dream world and Lithe works only, if i´m not in this phase anymore ... or he wasn´t chasing me anymore... he didn´t want to hear this and he said he will report me.
Killer (spirit): Getting 3 swf group with flashlights ... they just running in front of me and trying to annoying me with their flashlights and tb. Result: Getting all of them on hook and let the last surv getting the hatch, only to annoying them more.
Killer (huntress): i hooked someone and was going on top of the hill near him to look around. One second later after i was up: i saw scratch marks next to the hill ... a Kate was running to save the one, throw an axe and hit her. I go after her, she saved the one and i get both down ... The Kate said i was camping.
With Tenacity being on the Shrine this week, I actually remembered another amazing moment.
There was this game that eventually turned into a 2v1 with all generators powered up but gates not opened. I get downed by this Hillbilly, and I see David/Dwight at the door opening it. That Hillbilly leaves me on the ground, and with Tenacity I go across the entire map crawling towards that door. The Killer lost me (wasnt expecting me to have Tenacity), I get healed by David/Dwight and we both escape. Post-game chat was the Killer saying "Tenacity, really?".
Like, Tenacity is nowhere near enough overpowered and extremely situational. And I was playing Tapp. You cant expect a Tapp not to run Tenacity.
I don't know if this counts but I just had a game where I was memeing as basement trapper. Didn't let anyone get my chest. They wouldn't leave the damn trial at the end of the game so I caught 2 of them lingering around the basement and camped them. Post game chat: reported for being AFK despite the fact I was NOT AFK the entire game and a survivor telling me what I did was bannable. Lol
Also had a game where I did adept huntress, everyone hook swarmed a basement hook so I slugged them all and was told it was a "pathetic way to play." Yea, because I'm just going to ignore a bunch of injured survivors lingering around the hook.
That rare time when I play Freddy....
Also, can anyone please translate this?

Why i put traps down as Hag and why i put them in the basement.
Immediately after the match he sent me a PM saying I'm trash and just because I use No Mither that doesn't mean I'm good. 🤷
nodding as killer
i like this thread BACK TO THE TOP!
I got called "hacker" when I played Billy with both speed add ons.
I got insulted for playing impossible skillcheck doctor.
I got insulted for using instaheal on someone when I played survivor.
I got insulted for looping and doing 360s.
Basically that's normal communication in DBD.
I was "attacked" because my friend missed a skillcheck on a gen and got a dude put on his first hook, he thought it was me...
Existing.
I get trash talked for playing the game.
One game I was playing as the hillbilly I hooked one guy the but then I only had 1 gen left then after the game I got called a camper and trash killer lol..
I was called a "camper" for hanging around a hooked survior despite seeing another following me to the hook causing me to look for them.
In my early days of playing killer after many months as survivor, i would hook everyone twice and go on a hill or to a corner of the map and let them escape. I had a particular group that after i did this sent me messages saying "Did i enjoy getting Rekted and Git Gud"
At the end I think everyone had well over 15k BP without multipliers, I had three iridescents and a gold emblem and the first thing out of one of their mouths was "I'd use NOED too if I got ######### on that hard."
It's nothing particularly wild but it's the saltiest response I ever got to a win as a killer.
I got told I was a bad Killer who was easily juked because I got 360'd once or twice.
I get called a camper on a regular basis because even though they have done all the gens and opened the doors I hook someone I catch close to the door and wait for their team to come rescue them. Like, it isn't my fault you didn't heal sooner or thought you needed to cleanse that extra dull totem. If you all exit the gate the most I'm gonna do it hit you once and you're free to go. Yet, they'll call me a camper if I'm hanging out with their pal on the hook basically saying "Get the guy off the hook plz".
Once I was playing doctor and told "Daily complete, Lose one game as Doctor". Like I just needed the shocks and I didn't even have any real perks. I get called scummy for playing Legion, but most of the time survivors kill themselves with bad plays since I am terrible at legion. Can't follow blood to save my life or break chase so Deep Wounds never works for me. Oh, been told of kill myself before after a game. In short this game is lovely and everyone is great and friendly all the time....
I saw someone getting mad over a Killer that used Iron Grasp 2.