Best Stream So Far
Literally addressed every current hot topic from the PTB to De-Ranking.
Good Job ![]()
Literally addressed every current hot topic from the PTB to De-Ranking.
Good Job ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanks!
Question, is there still a way to watch the video? And if yes, where?
No problem.
I'm pretty vocal about the bad, but that doesn't mean I can't acknowledge the good.
It's nice to see you all oozing effort....or Entity Juice....I dunno O_O
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/361819958##
I hope you guys (DBD & all) listen to the other "podcast" with Monto, Bricky, King, TydeTyme & Geef to get both sides of the story.
PS: it's on right now here:
Ugh, Tyde... I'll watch it for the others though. Big fan of them.
@Mc_Harty I know.. I know... but it is still interesting to listen to
but he also makes some good points regardless how they are delivered.
Still a lot of stuff that’s been delayed or scheduled to release in 2019 that weren’t addressed, like the Freddy and Decisive Strike Rework.
I wish there was more answers in regards to stuff that should be coming soon.
Well deranking wasnt rlly adressed to be fair.
Also freddy is still crying in the corner......
They've done a fair few Q&A videos for YouTube and they have been pretty interesting for the most part. Would be nice if they were more frequent though.
When they were more frequent, people were complaining that the devs were answering "irrelevant questions" and "wasting time". When the devs skipped irrelevant questions, people were complaining that they were skipping "questions they don't want to answer". Now that Q&A streams/videos are few and far between and balance, etc., streams/videos are more plentiful, we get complaints like yours, that they don't do enough Q&A.
It's catch-22, plain and simple.
There's a stream now about her now, and man, it is cringy.
Most of the last stream been discussed here and there .. it was just boring to hear again
But still thanks devs
See what I mean, @MojoTheFabulous?
Yeah this community is hard to please and I feel like the Devs are becoming more and more hesitant to do things because whenever they do something, people lose their ######### and this harms the development of the game more than anything. The community needs to give up this over critical attitude.
Customers in general need to stop being so entitled. These streams are not necessary. They don't have to answer questions. They could just as easily put out a written statement once every couple of weeks, or once a month, like most game developers do. They take their time to give us these streams, to interact with us directly, and (mostly) get abuse for it.
Ok thanks a lot.
I gave BVHR money for a product that I expect to come with minimal frustration and be functional more often than not. If there's a serious issue that in some way makes the product unsatisfactory, I have the reasonable expectation of them to fix it so that it doesn't impact my enjoyment of the product I paid for. Paid. For.
I didn't get this game nor any of its bonus content for free, so to act like paying customers are entitled because they expect fixes for very real issues (long lobby times, imbalance, etc) is asinine.
People need to stop brown nosing for companies expecting to receive some sort of e-pat on the back. DS has been cancer incarnate to this game and they don't DARE nerf it. Meanwhile machine gun was obliterated so fast and anytime a killer is remotely strong or has a strong perk they obliterate it without hesitation. People have the right to complain as most people care about things that are going to make their gameplay better. I have noticed they have reduced pallets on some maps but it's simply a bandaid fix to a much larger issue which is map balance.
They need to have bugs fixed before releasing new content.
They need to completely rework maps and stop making buildings with double-windows that can be looped.
They need to completely rework all of the old maps that have a bunch of areas that are massive time-wasters, like hay bails that cannot be mind-gamed and 4 jungle gyms+killer shacks in a map.
They need to nerf DS.
They need to fix legion.
They need to fix freddy
Until then expect people to be salty. It is like I have a broken leg and they bring me medication that is useful for treating a cold. It is "helpful", but is completely avoiding the major issue(s).
Did I say customers shouldn't complain, ever? No, I did not, so maybe read and reply to what's actually being said, instead of making ######### up.
Did I say customers shouldn't complain, ever? No, I did not, so maybe read and reply to what's actually being said, instead of making ######### up.
I was only talking about the YouTube videos. The complaints they were getting were for the Q&A portions of the stream because they'd go over #########, pointless questions. Usually about lore. Then the actual good questions they rarely had decent answers too because they never prepared. The YouTube videos have been great because, for the most part, they are prepared and address decent questions.
Every experienced player can admit those are broken things in the game
Every other game developers don't need to answer anything coz they fix broken mechanics asap and meta is always getting nerfed for purpose of fun & creativity
You can't ignore everything and let go unless you spend time in the forums more than actually play the game haha
Angry Diatribe Man has dropped nothing of value.
I also thought it was a great stream.
Did they say anything about reworking the Hex system, or the interactions Hexes have on the current meta and progression of matches?
I ask about Third Seal becoming a different perk, but they always manage to answer a different question about it.
What's being said is that players shouldn't complain about the streams, which is something that the devs go out of their way to do. Go back and actually read my comment before you reply again.