My eyes.
Thanks. I hate this new forum look. Its coldwind but on my phone. I hope this isnt intended.
Thanks. I hate this new forum look. Its coldwind but on my phone. I hope this isnt intended.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same
It looks so weird.
There's gotta be a Dark Mode, surely
Jesus christ, give me dark mode back
agony
Ctrl Z
Hi this is nothing we've done - there's been an issue with our hosting provider that we're working on resolving with them.
HELPPPPP!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!
ITS FIXED. I LIVEEEEEE. @Mandy thank you!
It's fixed now!
I thought something was wrong with my account!
I don’t know what yall are talking about. I was just unable to access the forums on mobile for the last hour or two. What happened?
Damn, that was awful. Good thing it has been fixed.
Does anyone know if the forum account is the same or different from a Behavior account???
It‘s a different one
Thank you 🙏
All the comments I posted earlier in the morning have vanished.
Felt like I was going crazy for a bit, searching thru all the posts I commented in to see that none of them are there; close to 8 posts too, weird.
I know the site was down for a few hours, or at least I wasn’t able to access for a few hours, but those comments posted were from waay earlier, before all that.
Not sure what happened?
It’s like the forums went back in time before I posted or sth
Yeah some postings that were made a specific timeframe today (prior to the outage) may have been lost, unfortunately this is out of our control, even our patch notes disappeared into the ether. We're working with the hosting provider and advising them of where there are still issues and they're working on some high priority fixes but I don't believe we'll get any of those comments / posts back unfortunately.
Its back! Help!
Okay, now it seems to have been fixed.
But I am keeping this screenshot here for archiving purposes:
Me seeing that screenshot: