Which survivor is worst?

I am asking by perk wise, which survivor is worst?


Honestly, for me it's Jake. Saboteur is bad perk and BHVR never fixed core issue of this perk.

Iron Will and Calm Spirit nerfed. IW nerf is understandable since it always got so much hate but i will never understand why they nerfed CS.

So honestly, non of his perks is good enough.

Comments

  • I'd say David.

    Dead Hard can still be decent, but it is nowhere near as powerful as it was (which is a good thing). No Mither is an optional hard mode, so it was always meant to be a bad perk. And WGLF is useless without its bloodpoint gains.

  • Definitely not Jake, his perks are at worst just meh.

    I'd say it used to be Ash, but his perks have been buffed over time and now he's got some perks so strong they're problematic. I'd say... Jane?

    Head On is her strongest and it's okay, but it's mostly fun to mess around with more than it is strong. Solidarity is a mediocre effect ruined by the heal-drain status effect, and Poised is extremely inconsistent.

    Oh, thinking on it as I type this, it's probably much more likely to be Ace. One of his perks has literally no effect on its own, and both the other two revolve around things you don't want to interact with; Luck, and chests. Open Handed is okay when paired with something that it affects, but Ace doesn't have any perks that can benefit from it, so he's probably got the worst Adept set.

    Honourable mentions for Laurie, whose perks have all fallen from grace, and Cheryl, whose perks are all kinda weird and finicky to use. They're not as bad as Ace or Jane, though.

  • @jesterkind said:

    Definitely not Jake, his perks are at worst just meh.

    I'd say it used to be Ash, but his perks have been buffed over time and now he's got some perks so strong they're problematic. I'd say... Jane?

    Head On is her strongest and it's okay, but it's mostly fun to mess around with more than it is strong. Solidarity is a mediocre effect ruined by the heal-drain status effect, and Poised is extremely inconsistent.

    Oh, thinking on it as I type this, it's probably much more likely to be Ace. One of his perks has literally no effect on its own, and both the other two revolve around things you don't want to interact with; Luck, and chests. Open Handed is okay when paired with something that it affects, but Ace doesn't have any perks that can benefit from it, so he's probably got the worst Adept set.

    Honourable mentions for Laurie, whose perks have all fallen from grace, and Cheryl, whose perks are all kinda weird and finicky to use. They're not as bad as Ace or Jane, though.

    ash has a pretty decent set

    just wish protection hit detection was better for mettle of man

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3640881#Comment_3640881

    ash has a pretty decent set

    just wish protection hit detection was better for mettle of man

    He does now, but a while back he had two almost useless perks and a kinda hard to use perk.

    Buckle Up used to be really bad, and Flip Flop has basically never been good outside of running Power Struggle alongside it. Mettle of Man has been kind of a meme since its initial big change, but to be fair I wouldn't call it straight bad either.

  • Gabriel. One perk requires Deep Wounds. One requires a toolbox and 50% speed penalty. And the last requires throwing a pallet that just gets broken within the time the aura is shown.

  • I'd say Yun-Jin, Smash Hit is still hard to trigger against good killers even with the buff, Fast Track doesn't do enough for what it takes to trigger it and Self-preservation doesn't really make sense? If another survivor is getting hit you should be able to get away anyway? The only time it really does anything is if your sandbagging and you're just making it so you die later instead of sooner in that case.

  • ace 100%, literally 3 of the worst perks in the game imo

  • Ace's Perks are worst for me. It's not just that they aren't that great (Ace In The Hole can be useful), but there's bugger all feedback from them most of the time.

    I like Perks I feel gives me something tangable back, but I just don't get this with Ace.

  • Ranking of the worst (based only on their perks)

    1 Ace

    2 Alan

    3 Cheryl

    4 Talitha

    5 Yoichi

    6 Vittorio

  • There's a few contenders. Ace, Jonah, Yun Jin, Alan, and Yoichi are my top choices.

  • Ace in the OG cast

    Take your pick between Cheryl or Quentin on licensed. I'm pretty split on those two. Yoichi, Ada, and Ripley are on the outskirts for contenders. No comment on Alan as of yet...

  • I don't think Thalita has a single good perk. Everyone else has at least one perk that I would use.

  • Thalita. All of her perks are trash. Ace and David are strong contenders though because Ace has 3 perks that do nothing and David has no mither which sabotages the entire team.

  • @GeneralV said:

    I'd say David.

    Dead Hard can still be decent, but it is nowhere near as powerful as it was (which is a good thing). No Mither is an optional hard mode, so it was always meant to be a bad perk. And WGLF is useless without its bloodpoint gains.

    You may be right, and it's funny because when I started playing he was probably the surv whose perks you wanted to unlock first.

    But really it's probably Ace. Which is fitting because I hate him and his dumb face.

    But it's all debatable since like half the perks in the game are total trash, and I can think of like a dozen survs whose perks I never use. Same with killers.

  • Thalita for sure. It’s not even close.

    Her best perk is Cut Loose which is a niche perk. Power of Two is one of the worst perks in the game and Friendly Competition is bad too.

    I think every other survivor in the game has at least 1 other perk I’d consider to be at least decent. She doesn’t have any.

  • While I love her and still believe she’s the best, I have to say it’s Claudette. Self Care has brought more misery to survivors than all other survivor perks combined 👹

  • @GeneralV said:

    I'd say David.

    Dead Hard can still be decent, but it is nowhere near as powerful as it was (which is a good thing). No Mither is an optional hard mode, so it was always meant to be a bad perk. And WGLF is useless without its bloodpoint gains.

    WGLF is actually very strong but was 100% power crept by Buckle Up which makes it seem dog in comparison.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    While I love her and still believe she’s the best, I have to say it’s Claudette. Self Care has brought more misery to survivors than all other survivor perks combined 👹

    Empathy and Botany Knowledge are some of the strongest perks in their respective categories, to be fair. I think it balances out pretty hard towards her perks being good.

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3641074#Comment_3641074

    Empathy and Botany Knowledge are some of the strongest perks in their respective categories, to be fair. I think it balances out pretty hard towards her perks being good.

    But does their combined benefit make up for all the stress, anger and helplessness a survivor feels when they’re on a hook and sees their teammates auras Self-Caring in a corner? How many games could have been won without Self Care?

  • Literally ace. And I blame the devs partially. They never expanded on luck mechanic. It does nothing for chest. Only for unhook which involves self unhooking so you're literally throwing for a chance to get value.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    While I love her and still believe she’s the best, I have to say it’s Claudette. Self Care has brought more misery to survivors than all other survivor perks combined 👹

    Give your girl some credit. Botany knowledge is good. I use it all the time now to heal my team mates in the sloppy butcher meta.

  • image.png
    • Teamwork perk that is trash.
    • Friendly Compet. is bad and not worth the boost.
    • Cut Loose is bad and worse than Quick and Quiete by a mile.
  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3641074#Comment_3641074

    Give your girl some credit. Botany knowledge is good. I use it all the time now to heal my team mates in the sloppy butcher meta.

    Oh, she’s still the best girl. I’m only criticizing one perk of hers. Everything else about her is the best.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3641079#Comment_3641079

    But does their combined benefit make up for all the stress, anger and helplessness a survivor feels when they’re on a hook and sees their teammates auras Self-Caring in a corner? How many games could have been won without Self Care?

    Botany Knowledge does boost Self-Care which makes it more viable. Combine it with Desperate Measures and you have a fairly decent self-healing build.

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3640879#Comment_3640879

    You may be right, and it's funny because when I started playing he was probably the surv whose perks you wanted to unlock first.

    But really it's probably Ace. Which is fitting because I hate him and his dumb face.

    But it's all debatable since like half the perks in the game are total trash, and I can think of like a dozen survs whose perks I never use. Same with killers.

    You may be right, and it's funny because when I started playing he was probably the surv whose perks you wanted to unlock first.

    I'd say Meg was better, but David used to be a really good choice to level up first. An extremely powerful perk for chases and extra BPs? Perfect.

    And in the end he got a hell of a fall from grace.

    @Shroompy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3640879#Comment_3640879

    WGLF is actually very strong but was 100% power crept by Buckle Up which makes it seem dog in comparison.

    That may be, but even if Buckle Up gets nerfed someday I don't think we will see many players using WGLF.

    Not without the bloodpoints.

  • @Caiman said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3641087#Comment_3641087

    Botany Knowledge does boost Self-Care which makes it more viable. Combine it with Desperate Measures and you have a fairly decent self-healing build.

    But it’s better to just run Inner Strength and bring in a Med-kit for backup.

  • @Hex_Ignored said:

    Thalita. All of her perks are trash. Ace and David are strong contenders though because Ace has 3 perks that do nothing and David has no mither which sabotages the entire team.

    I agree with you on No Mither but I sometimes use Open-Handed and Friendly Competition in the following separate builds:

    • Kindred
    • Bond
    • Open-handed
    • Prove Thyself

    Or:

    • Prove Thyself
    • Friendly Competition
    • Deja Vu
    • Resilience
  • @tjt85 said:

    I don't think Thalita has a single good perk. Everyone else has at least one perk that I would use.

    I've recently started using Friendly Competition. I never thought much of it before but believe it or not, I see it at least once a day on a random in SoloQ. I thought I'd give it a shot and with other repair perks, it's not bad.

  • @Hex_Ignored said:

    Thalita. All of her perks are trash. Ace and David are strong contenders though because Ace has 3 perks that do nothing and David has no mither which sabotages the entire team.

    I used to think Ace had the worst perks but Open handed + Kindred + Bond are a fantastic combo. Add in Alert and you basically know the location of everybody pretty much all the time.

    @CountOfTheFog said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3640972#Comment_3640972

    I've recently started using Friendly Competition. I never thought much of it before but believe it or not, I see it at least once a day on a random in SoloQ. I thought I'd give it a shot and with other repair perks, it's not bad.

    The only one of hers that I think has potential is Cut Loose. It needs a buff to be useful though. 6 seconds is not long enough to chain together a bunch of vaults on most maps.

  • Ace.

    Up the Ante is just completely useless and the luck mechanic has been outdated for years.

    Ace in the hole is fun at times but I’d rather just bring add ons in the match.

    Open handed is okay but needs perk synergies.

  • prolly the character that came with ringu i can't remember his name if im being honest. His only even notable perk is parental guidance which is extremely meh. Tho there's a strong argument for cheryl and elodie being the worse too

  • @Steakdabait said:

    prolly the character that came with ringu i can't remember his name if im being honest. His only even notable perk is parental guidance which is extremely meh. Tho there's a strong argument for cheryl and elodie being the worse too

    Yoichi and yeah probably him or Ash for me.

  • forgot about ash lmao that's def top 3 if not the first