Dead by Daylight Lights Out Trailer Revealed
https://youtu.be/h-Ci-JcfB84?si=_r_0_d-PHtXvg4ou
I hope this mod makes game more fun, we need it. I was hoping for 5 v 5 mod but i will take anything fresh.
Comments
I wonder how that will work with Dredge's nightfall or Singularity's biopod viewing.
That said, ghostface may just be perfect for this.
I can already hear killers crying a river that they cant see survivors.
As a surv I still have trouble not seeing well in some circumstances or even maps. So I bump into things ocasionally.
Too bad some of us can't tinker with filters like pc master race. Well if it is unbearable I can always opt out of playing, not like I play much anyway. Just from time to time.
I only hope it’s not just nightfall from dredge!
If it’s not, it will be cool.
The only decent ones here are Hide and Seek, Random Perks, and Disgustingly Scary, and we're basically getting the latter.
I never understood the appeal of throwing loads of killers into the same game, or anything goofy like tag or giant models.
Given that we've been doing the same thing for the past 7½ years at this point, anything on that list that drastically changes the way we already play is a welcome breath of fresh air at this point.
Hopefully we can get that in the future and that Lights Out is just bhvr starting out by playing it safe.
It’s just a mod. A test. Temporary mode. At least it’s something. It’s a step in the right direction.
Hopefully it's a perkless game. That with no scratch marks, no terror radius, and no red stain would be interesting.
No one notice that the killer doesn't project any red stain?
I guess it will bypass Freddy's filter while Dredge's matches are gonna be 24/7 dark if both "Nightfall" and the "new mode" synch with each other...guess you could play dredge matches with your monitor off as well 🤣🤣🤣 I'm just kidding.
Nonsense? Cant remember why the lighting got changed?