Why does no one play Elodie? I legit haven't seen her in any of my games since almost 4 months ago
Elodie is an underrated queen, I actually see more Haddies and Lauries than her.
Elodie is an underrated queen, I actually see more Haddies and Lauries than her.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I still have memories of the scream bug so I'm kinda glad I don't see her.
I've been playing her in her reindeer onesie for the season. Have come across a few others.
It's probably because her cosmetic's aren't all that. I mean they are, but some of them are kinda gaudy which is something I've noticed in a lot of other survivors and that drives people away. I don't think devs realize not every survivor needs exuberant cosmetics all the time update, simpler ones can be just as good if not better.
I would play her more if her costumes was not terrible. I only like her onesie and community winner costumes.
Yeah i don't like her outfits either. They are confusing to look at.
Ive seen quite a few lately. She's uncommon right now while haddie is more rare. And that's because elodie has recently gotten her pjs back in the store so more ppl are playing her right now.
I get Elodies all the time never seen on in the Greek outfit tho? Who I don't see is Quinton like maybe two In the last four months or Jonah or Yoichi 🤷
Her perks are just kinda bad, which leads to less purchases. She has few cosmetics <Mostly very bright or complicated instead of simple ones>, and her voice <which is personal preference but it depends>.
Laurie has great perks and great backstory or lore with Mikey.
Hadie has great lore, useful fun perks <if you like flashlights>, and ok cosmetics.
Basically, its the perks and cosmetics for Elodie that get in the way.
i only play two survivors (jeff & meg) but elodie would definitely be my third pick. i see her all the time as well when playing killer
Somehow she has more Indian looking outfit than Haddie...I would like to see how Haddie looks in some of Elodie's outfits.
I see her in what must be 40-50% of my games, and nearly always in the dumb reindeer onesie.
tbh i forgot she even exsisted lol
Because she has ######### skins
Her blue Modern Baroque and Reindeer Onesie are really good 👍
That's good. Queens are rare and few.
In the middle of making her my next p100 ❤️
Periiiioooooodddd omg
Dunno why, he lore is pretty good if you like Laura Croft-type characters with a splash of occultism. Her scream and grunts are probably why, though. 😅
I see her like once or twice every time that I play. She’s not super popular but I do see her.
I'm somewhat fond of Elodie but I dislike that most of her cosmetics are just her dressing rich and fancy. It feels gaudy.
I see her regularly but mainly in her regular outfit.