What unlikely licence would you want to see added?
I've seen a lot of requests for stuff like Friday the 13th, FNAF, or Pennywise, but I'm interested by improbable or weird licences people want! Things like Pirates of the Caribbean, Dark Souls or The Boys. We already got Attack on Titan and Nick Cage out of nowhere after all.
Personally I'd love to see a Warhammer chapter, with a Chaos Daemon killer. They fit the horror aesthetic pretty well lol
Comments
The Thing.
People are saying he would not work because of SWFs.
But people said Pinhead and Sadako would not work too since they both don't use any weapons.
People also said Chucky would not work too but here we are.
So i want to get the Thing. He would bring pretty unique and fun power.
Bioshock
A bouncer big daddy with a little sister.
I just want to drill survivor. That's it.
There my not be much reason to add characters from a christmas movie but as far as unlikely additions Id like to see
I think Malignant would be cool, I really enjoy that movie and Gabriel could make a really unique and fun killer.
This is probably a license we will never see but if it gets added it would probably go hard
but imma keep dreaming cause nobody remembers that this show used to be a thing sadly 🥲
The web-novel Worm, by the author Wildbow.
I want Taylor as a killer so bad... I'd play the hell out of her regardless of strength or design, such is my love for the best and most chilling protagonist of all time.
Even more unlikely: Homestuck. You can get wacky with that one, beyond just translating one character directly. Give Trapper a trollsona. Give Hillbilly a Kanaya Maryam legendary skin. Go wild...
There are many i would love to have.
My top 3
Already have a power concept for it and everything. This seems like the right place to promote it so here it is.
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/397029/fast-paced-power-concept-for-jacket-hotline-miami
Scissorman and Jennifer from Clock Tower
I'll post it in every one of these topics till it happens
Alan wake would be cool.
You could probably do a lot with the dark precense and it being combated by Light. I mean fls are already a big thing in the game.
Also the concept of the dark precense making evil copies of survivors like it does in alan wake. Could go in the direction everyone hoped Legion would go after the first Trailer. Disguising as survivor and then suprising them
Whatchu mean by that?.. 👀
Damn I'd love a Gremlins killer, either Stripe or Spider-Mohawk.
Plus I think Gremlins was covered by the Kill Count, so maybe close enough to horror lol
This.
Also, I want The Mummy as a chapter. Complete with Brendan Fraser as Rick O'Connell, Rachel Weisz as Evie, and Arnold Vosloo as High Priest Imhotep.
Idk what their perks could be, but I think the chapter would be hugely successful.
Id love to see a Risk of Rain 2 collaboration but I know it will never happen.
It would also be nice to see the Left 4 Dead collaboration be extended into a full Chapter instead of a Paragraph by introducing a Killer for it.
Sleepy Hollow! Either just following the Legend or Tim Burtons movie; I Absolutely want to see a headless killer who's main power is to summon and mount Maurice and then run survivors down on Horseback for a potential insta-down if he manages to swing at just the right moment while riding past them. That and a killer that can dual wield an Axe and Sword, one for quick attacks the other for lunge attacks, with a decapitation mori... It just oozes style, and possibilities.
Who can say that this guy doesn't belong in DbD?
Cool idea though I can only think of the Jontron video on it
A good body horror film but not the thing as that would be sorta everyone's list maybe something like the fly the new one not the original black and white film.
The Collector from the movie The Collector and The Collection. We need a REAL trap Killer. I love traps, I love the few Killers in movies who use them, but sadly our only Trap Killer in DbD, Trapper, has the most limited and lame power with exactly one Trap. Sad.
This guy ‘Always takes one’ aka, he will definitely have an obsession perk, tends to kill everyone but the one he wants to add to his Collection. Looks simple, but cool and would give a different element of DbD less used. I mean the chances are slim but that’s the idea of the thread lol.
This is my most wanted as well. Imagine also being able to play in the Barrow’s Mansion 😌
TERRAFORMARS!!!!
Jurassic Park
I don't care if it fits or not let me be a velociraptor.
Just look up bioshock big daddy cutscene.
You'll see
A survivor only chapter of characters from Tremors. Most importantly, Burt Gummer. He sure is a survivor.
I WANT THE THING IN DBD SO BAD
The Thing would work if it had the power to convert survivors to the killer side. Those survivors would want to keep pretending they are on their buddies' side. Imagine being at the exit gate only to find out your other teammates were infected and you're entirely alone.
I will continue preaching it until I drop dead
A Monster Hunter chapter would be absolutely amazing
If we're going with improbable licenses, then we're pretty much talking about the majority of obscure or cult classic horror licenses, the ones i want are the following.
MOVIES
VIDEO GAMES
PODCAST
-
However since everyone here are mentioning popular licenses like The Thing, Jurassic Park & The Mummy, i'm just gonna go ahead and drop the popular IPs i want as well.
MOVIES
VIDEO GAMES
BOOKS
ANIME / MANGA