time to nerf resilience

now that vaults have been "fixed" (really just buffed) doesn't that mean its time for resilience to get its vault bonus taken away

Comments

  • Sure let's nerf perks because bugs get fixed, every excuse is good...

  • yall really wanna make the survivor role a complete snooze huh lol. playing survivor is already awful with all the useless perks, now you want to nerf resilience? how about 3 survivors spawn on hooks and its up to the 1 survivor to unhook them or survivors lose.

    sound better?

  • It's the same perk since release. No, thanks.

    Sounds like a witchhunt to nerf anything just for the sake of nerfing it because it's a survivor perk. Try playing survivor a few times with Resilience and prove to me %9 percent on a vault was significant enought to save your behind.

  • Yes, they were indeed fixed. This isn't a partial fix, it's a complete fix, so I don't know what you're trying to get at when you put it in speech marks. If you fix something, you put it back into its original and intended state. Vaults were NOT meant to be like that for so long that killers got used to the bug, or whatever caused it, that they feel justified to start complaining that they don't have that unfair advantage.


    Also are you seriously complaining about Resilience? It does bascially nothing against high ping killers (which show up in most lobbies) as they can hit you after you've literally cleared the vault. Please expand on what you're trying to get at because I don't see it.

  • Did I miss a hotfix or something? Are 3 meter vaults back?

  • @dbdthegame said:

    Did I miss a hotfix or something? Are 3 meter vaults back?

    Multiplied by 9 because of Resilience... ๐Ÿ˜ก

  • Resilience doesn't increase vault distance, just vault speed. Just because you got used to timings with female vaults giving less distance than a medium doesn't mean that's the new status quo. Vaults have worked this way for years, then BHVR "fixed" them by tripling distance gain, then broke them, then finally fixed them again.

  • Seeing as BHVR will accidently nerf fast vaults again at some point, I say we buff resilience to compensate.

    I still find it funny that a 9% increase to vault speeds is so controversial.

  • @dbdthegame said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3582283#Comment_3582283

    Resilience doesn't increase vault distance, just vault speed. Just because you got used to timings with female vaults giving less distance than a medium doesn't mean that's the new status quo. Vaults have worked this way for years, then BHVR "fixed" them by tripling distance gain, then broke them, then finally fixed them again.

    if they're tripling the distance gain I don't see why the perk to make the survivor vault faster is still a thing

  • @CatnipLove said:

    Seeing as BHVR will accidently nerf fast vaults again at some point, I say we buff resilience to compensate.

    I still find it funny that a 9% increase to vault speeds is so controversial.

    image.png image.png

    Complaining about 0.045 second difference is CRAAAZZZYYYY...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

  • Why does it matter if you can notice a small difference? The only difference that matters is whether you get hit during the vault or not. That 9% is doing absolutely nothing the vast majority of the time. So why does it need a nerf?

  • @dbdthegame said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3582283#Comment_3582283

    Resilience doesn't increase vault distance, just vault speed. Just because you got used to timings with female vaults giving less distance than a medium doesn't mean that's the new status quo. Vaults have worked this way for years, then BHVR "fixed" them by tripling distance gain, then broke them, then finally fixed them again.

    It was very obviously satire. Calm down.

  • Oh boy. I think a good survivor got tunneled by a baby killer. And in this chase the baby got looped so hard in the junglegym ๐Ÿ’€

  • @JudithMorel said:

    yall really wanna make the survivor role a complete snooze huh lol. playing survivor is already awful with all the useless perks, now you want to nerf resilience? how about 3 survivors spawn on hooks and its up to the 1 survivor to unhook them or survivors lose.

    sound better?

    What a lovely idea, but you are wrong. Let four of us start on the hook and try to unhook with %4. I think these killer mains wants it nowadays since literally whining about everything about survivors. Imagine I'm creating a thread by saying "hey let's remove all the aura reading stuff on killer", I wonder how would they react because isn't aura reading literally wallhack? :D But am I whining about these stuff? Of course not ๐Ÿ‘ป

  • @Venusa said:

    It's the same perk since release. No, thanks.

    Sounds like a witchhunt to nerf anything just for the sake of nerfing it because it's a survivor perk. Try playing survivor a few times with Resilience and prove to me %9 percent on a vault was significant enought to save your behind.

    Believe me, the reason people are running Resilience is just for to avoid solid-hits via windows etc.

    But it doesn't work most of times though :/

  • @Avo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3582261#Comment_3582261

    Believe me, the reason people are running Resilience is just for to avoid solid-hits via windows etc.

    But it doesn't work most of times though :/

    Yo, ref. Can we get instant replay on that hit? - the survivor that's lying 20 feet from the window he just got downed on

  • Time to nerf killers with chicken hands that cry every match

  • @dbdthegame said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3582322#Comment_3582322

    Yo, ref. Can we get instant replay on that hit? - the survivor that's lying 20 feet from the window he just got downed on

    I don't really record while gaming. First of all this is a common issue that a lot of people having. Secondly, I play this game on EU server, the ping value is very bad for every people. For example in Canada people are playing with 15-20-30 but in EU it's minimum 50-60-70. Sometimes we use Resilience for vault speed just for to avoid from a solid-hit. So basically, you vaulted the pallet, you are on your foot, you walked a step-away and put a little distance then killer hits you through the window and gets you down. It is very common in EU and a problem that literally everyone experiences.

  • @Avo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3582425#Comment_3582425

    I don't really record while gaming. First of all this is a common issue that a lot of people having. Secondly, I play this game on EU server, the ping value is very bad for every people. For example in Canada people are playing with 15-20-30 but in EU it's minimum 50-60-70. Sometimes we use Resilience for vault speed just for to avoid from a solid-hit. So basically, you vaulted the pallet, you are on your foot, you walked a step-away and put a little distance then killer hits you through the window and gets you down. It is very common in EU and a problem that literally everyone experiences.

    I'm aware, that's my comment was saying. Funnily enough, even here on NA, I've had hits where I fast vaulted with Resi and got hit half an hour later.