Which survivor scream makes you laugh the most?
I figured maybe we can have a fun discussion :)
For me its definitely Ash and David. Whenever they go down I laugh so hard lol.
I figured maybe we can have a fun discussion :)
For me its definitely Ash and David. Whenever they go down I laugh so hard lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All of Jonah’s new voice lines are hilarious, especially the scream.
Claudette & David
not screams but yoichi and yun-jin's struggle sounds.
Jeff's and Leon's are definitely the funniest to me. So intense!
Steve's too, but especially when you pull him out of a locker. Hilarious.
Steve
Laurie has a scream that sounds like a goat getting hit by a car, it's that one for me.
Yun Jin on a killer's shouder: 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
I love it too
Jill's voice. It sounds so bad IMO that it's just hilarious..
Elodie's downed screams lol
Felix and his "OOOooooh-oh" when getting hit.
Ace and David, because their screams are so manly yet goofy.
Ace, Ash, Jeff, Bill.
David is definitely a drama king. A very masculine man screaming that high is funny. Nicolas and new jonahs voice is also funny as well.
Yoichi and Elodie are really fun and over the top.
And I didn't notice it at first, but dayum, my main Jill sounds rather different, like ... well, you probably know the jokes, and its kinda true, she really seems kinda into it :D
special mention for Feng's mewling
Definitely David. It's not even close.
https://youtu.be/vltgyi_ejTYSteve's. I love facing Doctor with a Steve on the team.
Felix and steve
Steve
Steve
Quentin. His scream is funny, but most of his sounds make me laugh. Legend has it he was voiced by one of the game's original programmers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOr7MWJhAYEThey’re all so good. But there was one time I heard Renato do a scream when I hit him that was so funny I actually laughed out loud lol