Funny Things You Thought Perk Icons Were
Perks look like ink blots. I'll go first. I thought self-aware was a sail boat floating on water. See the water ripples? The pants are the boat sails.
Perks look like ink blots. I'll go first. I thought self-aware was a sail boat floating on water. See the water ripples? The pants are the boat sails.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I always think the resilience perk icon is Megs face for some reason as it would make sense since she’s athletic and that’s what that perk is based around..doing things faster.
I still see Bitter Murmur as someone flexing their arm even though I know it isn't.
I thought call of brine was broken bamboo.
Whispers had always looked like someone breathing out and their breath being shown in tje detail.
More recently Call of Brine looking like a spide thing.
And Blood Rush. I would have never saw Renato and a heart in the perk. Not even sure what I was seeing.
Unrelenting still looks like a stiletto heel shoe everytime I see it😄
Wait a minute hold on... It isn't?!
Oh I'm done with this game! 😭
I always thought WGLF was David kicking a very wrongly shaped ball...
THIS
10000% THIS
Ive been playing this game for 7 years now, and only realized it was a hand on some ones shoulder a few months ago
today i learned hooly
I always see Plot Twist as someone sitting on a toilet
I always thought Self Care was somebody hitting themself in the arm with a syringe.
For 5 years I've been wondering why the perk icon doesn't match the perk description
I was saying, “What does a killer showing off his muscles have to do with revealing the aura of survivors when repairing generators? It is illogical and the developers need to change the icon.”
It is, actually.
It’s a remnant of characters having 5 teachables, from before DbD went into open beta.
Reason I draw fangs for Spirit
I originally believed that the Potential Energy icon was Vittorio charging up some form of magic DBZ energy ball and I thought that was really funny
I thought soul guard had something to do with the seal of metatron at first I thought “is this gonna work like the seal of metatron” in silent hill 3 before realizing it’s an endurance perk that only works when you get picked up from the dying state
Same.
I know it took me longer than it should have to realize Call of Brine was Sadako's eye peeking through her hair and not a broken piece of bamboo.
I thought this was an upside down question mark.
I thought it was the eye that saw the fire, not the hook
Started playing DBD all the way back in 2018 and it took me years to understand this icon.
What is that?
LOL I thought desperate measures was a guy playing a piano. I still don't know what it is tbh.
Yeah I've always seen similar, to be more specific I think it's someone DJing
It a perk called small game. All it does is keep track of totems in the game and their locations.
I thought Call of Brine was a bamboo instead the Sadako eye.
I thought Red Herring was a bunny from the side-behind.
I thought Bitter Murmur was a guy touching his biceps.
Lmao I just saw spies from the shadows up close. I always thought it was a hand inside a glove with only 2 fingers.
I still can't figure out bloody Partystreamers. Still looks like the claw of a lobster 🦞 exploding.
nah its a fishing hook dont you see the water ripples
bloody party streamers is somebody cooking strange spaghetti
i'd always confuse party streamers with this offering for some reason lol
I can clearly see now that this is Elodie analysing a shard using a small lens... but I first concluded this was her smelling a flower blossom, and I've just continued to believe it ever since...
I thought call of brine was a piece of bamboo lol