I remember joining this forum, and thinking 'ahh Pinhead is very new, they've yet to add his avatar. They'll probably get to it in the following weeks'.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looking good!
Oh sick new pictures are finally added. Would be awesome for some outfits like Hunk to be added but I'm content.
Eat them up!
Awesome!
Ah, a fellow Mikaela enjoyer, good to see, good to see.
I know right.
🔥🔥
Oh 🔥 is for Thalita not the witch.
queue beelzeboss, final showdown?
oh wow they added new pics. Dope
It would be cool if some Legendary skins aka characters were added as well but at least I have Ada :).
Finally
my arc is complete too.
No more Jill pic, I was getting attached 🤣
Yeah, I was hoping for Carlos or James but this is better than nothing
I still can't edit my profile or even access it. Can anyone help?
Would love to have a profile picture.
Could you try now and let me know?
I´m finally able to say:
S.T.A.R.S.
It works now, thank you so much!
Never thought I'd see the day but I am full glad it happened. Rejoice, Fog.
You could say that ages ago :0
What stopped you
Jill is still my fav girl in DbD , nothing changed 😅
But i was waiting 2 years to use Mikaela picture for my forum profile.
I remember joining this forum, and thinking 'ahh Pinhead is very new, they've yet to add his avatar. They'll probably get to it in the following weeks'.
Really? Last time i checked it wasn´t possible. But that was a long time ago. Mmhhh should have checked more often.
Let's finish this