What do you call the skull merchant ?
For me, I call her ( the gens merchant)
And I have proof:
For me, I call her ( the gens merchant)
And I have proof:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sumida.
cause I have seen her exactly once. and she did not 3 gen.
edit - this took way to long to make...
She cracked that back from all that kicking.😭
“The skull merchant”
Skull Karen.
I call her the mid merchant
Skunk Merchandiser
Rihanna with predator blades.
She is everything except that she is a merchant🤣
Chess Merchant.
Or Caitlyn 3Jenner.
mommy merchant!
I'm fully expose come track me down
A quick reminder that a lot of player bought and enjoy playing her.
Simply just Merchant.
I also bought kris Jenner and when you don’t play hour long build she is tolerable
Unfortunately, she is guarding generators and playing chess
At least we can agree on one thing, she isn’t as bad as the green key
damnit. I call her damnit
Dull Merchant.
Nothing is more engaging than having to sit in a single game for 50+ minutes.
yep, She a tactician! Every move is carefully devise with the thoughts of the chess board in mind.
Hottie killer with perfect body 🤤
The cringe merchant
And all three of them should be respected. There were four, but one died from overthinking too much.
She is a generators predator
I'd say but I'd probably be given a timeout
I call her bad character design.
When she's running Sloppy Butcher I call her The Slop Merchant.
Seriously, they really need to fix that crap (and test killers before releasing such broken things). It's in the game for a long time now.
Surprisingly, all of these names fit her😂
Skullie
It is chess other than that it guards the generators and the mind out of service and follows the following:
-1 Establishing guard patrols around generators
-2 Put the drones
-3 Hit survivor who is doing generator
-4 repeat
she a tactical killer
kris three-jenner
Dull Merchant
skull who? we dont say that here.
how skull merchant mains look after 3genning bots for 40 mins
Tear Merchant.
Think about it.