This Rift Is REALLY Good
I really like all of the skins that are in the Rift Pass, many of them are really well down and stand out. Of course there are a few recolors but I dont exactly mind since I can use the recolors that much since they have a decent color scheme.
Anyways, the Art/Design Team did an amazing job, huge props.
Comments
I am not fan of this rift tho.
Kate and Yun recolors are fine. Gabriel skin is good.
I am not fan of other costumes.
deep rift artist skin is amazing!
They all look quite futuristic, even the recolors and I like that a lot, it gives them all a fun scifi vibe.
BHVR went hard on this new rift, I love it. That Artist skin sold me.
Love this Rift as well! Normally I only like a couple of Rift outfits and most I never use but this time around there’s not a single one I don’t like. Very impressed.
Hard disagree, but to each their own.
I like quite a few of them. I always gun for the Deep Rift too.
I just want Nea's because it's a recolour of an old one I wanted. Not really a fan of the purple but I'll take what I can get. I think I only need to get to tier 31 to get the set so easy enough.
I think its one of the worst so far
This rift is lame
look cool
I like the Kate recolor, Singularity skin is pretty cool but the weapon is meh to me. Not a huge Artist fan so her outfit is meh, but people seem to like it so good for them
This rift is ok, it's not bad but it's also not great.
Some skins I like, some I dont. Overall its an okay rift all things considered. Deep rift skins could have been better tho
I don’t like how similar the Singularity skin is to his default. We finally get another non-humanoid killer since Dredge yet his skins are so bland.
Dredge’s skins are so unique, why do Singularity’s have to be so similar to each other?
I dislike how the deep rift is just
what if previous thing was le?!? Blue again!!?
I like Nea's recolor and the new Artist and Haddie skins. Wish there were more original free ones but not that bothered honestly. When and if I complete it I'll get the pass probably.