All my lobbies as killer are like this :)

image.png

Now tell me how i'm supposed to do anything ? I would like an answer from the lead game designer, that he explains me how i'm supposed to have fun in those games ?

Of course it was an SWF, 4 gens done in less than 5 minutes.

Pretty much sure ppl will say skill issue :)

Comments

  • @UnavailableName said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DSGWOPTWMNCV/image.png

    Now tell me how i'm supposed to do anything ? I would like an answer from the lead game designer, that he explains me how i'm supposed to have fun in those games ?

    Of course it was an SWF, 4 gens done in less than 5 minutes.

    Pretty much sure ppl will say skill issue :)

    its the nature of the game, on a 4 v 1 the 1 never wins. if you lose playing survivor you are trash.

    It doesnt work on friday the 13th or evolve or predator hg. I dont understand the existence of this game

  • @UnavailableName said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DSGWOPTWMNCV/image.png

    Now tell me how i'm supposed to do anything ? I would like an answer from the lead game designer, that he explains me how i'm supposed to have fun in those games ?

    Of course it was an SWF, 4 gens done in less than 5 minutes.

    Pretty much sure ppl will say skill issue :)

    yep sorry bud playing your favorite isn't gonna cut in this game, here's what you do ditch demo and play a B tier killer+ to have a chance at wining

  • @Urugaming said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/382906/all-my-lobbies-as-killer-are-like-this

    its the nature of the game, on a 4 v 1 the 1 never wins. if you lose playing survivor you are trash.

    It doesnt work on friday the 13th or evolve or predator hg. I dont understand the existence of this game

    lmao what a take

  • @Uxoxe said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/382906/all-my-lobbies-as-killer-are-like-this

    Ok, I started playing killer and recording all my killer games. I started recording my games from my very 1st killer game. I'm going to play 20 games in a row, same killer. I'm not displaying survivor DC or including them in my statistics, since DBD also doesn't count those games. I tunneled 2 times, both of those games were loses and I was just trying to get a kill (The 1st game and the last game I played).

    I never proxy camped, I didn't tunnel at gen 5, I didn't face camp. I haven't play killer in 6 months and for 2 of those months, I haven't played DBD. I just started back playing about 1 week ago.

    Here's my stats and as you can see, MMR is working and MMR is keeping me at either a 60% kill rate or a 60% win rate (I'm not sure which one MMR uses). If anything, I feel sorry for survivors, who are only escaping 32% of the time, which is ridiculous.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CG15A0CGS4Z0/image.png

    Good job at showing there is not a single balanced trial :)

  • You got a 2K against that team with one gen perk?

    Good work!

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480594#Comment_3480594

    You got a 2K against that team with one gen perk?

    Good work!

    I tunneled ๐Ÿ˜“

    Withotu tunneling = 0k

  • So you matched sweat with sweat, even better!


    I see no reason to continue to play nice if those people were sweating, as you've said.

  • @UnavailableName said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DSGWOPTWMNCV/image.png

    Now tell me how i'm supposed to do anything ? I would like an answer from the lead game designer, that he explains me how i'm supposed to have fun in those games ?

    Of course it was an SWF, 4 gens done in less than 5 minutes.

    Pretty much sure ppl will say skill issue :)

    i am tired of seeing comments like "its impossible that you get pc swf gen rushers every match" and then i open my game to play and get squads every time. I love the rare blessings of duos and trios but they happen in one of 6 matches

  • @Uxoxe said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480636#Comment_3480636

    It's highly unlikely. I think the developers releases stats show that 4-man SWFs only make up 4% or less of the player base. Getting two 4-man SWfs in a row is like 0.16%.

    Three 4-man SWFs in a row is 0.0064%. (If I remember my developer stats right).

    Stats from 2018 or 2019 when it was a niche game. The game playerbase has changed + higher your MMR is, more SWFs you will face as it is easier to reach high MMR with a SWF.

    So if you are a good killer, you will get 80% wins when you start to play the killer then you will reach a good MMR pretty fast.

    If you play when there is the +100% bonus on killers, you will face more SWFs.

  • @UnavailableName said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480656#Comment_3480656

    Stats from 2018 or 2019 when it was a niche game. The game playerbase has changed + higher your MMR is, more SWFs you will face as it is easier to reach high MMR with a SWF.

    So if you are a good killer, you will get 80% wins when you start to play the killer then you will reach a good MMR pretty fast.

    If you play when there is the +100% bonus on killers, you will face more SWFs.

    That, of course, assumes that the matchmaker places high MMR against high MMR.

  • @Uxoxe said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480636#Comment_3480636

    It's highly unlikely. I think the developers releases stats show that 4-man SWFs only make up 4% or less of the player base. Getting two 4-man SWfs in a row is like 0.16%.

    Three 4-man SWFs in a row is 0.0064%. (If I remember my developer stats right).

    Your math is right but the thing is that since we have an mmr system you will get stuck with certain level players, since most of the playerbase are casuals they are most likely to get into the range you calculated. But at high MMR what are those chances? To keep yourself to go into a lose streak you most likely will play swf and then keep in a team playing at that MMR. So "good" killer mains will get squads back to back while casuals get more Solo players until they get hit by squads and fall down or get "good" using tunneling and camping to assure kills

  • What's your definition of a balanced trial then? You literally just posted a screenshot of you complaining about getting a 2k. Was that not a balanced trial? Does a 2k not matter if they bring meta perks? Is it not a balanced game if you simply didn't enjoy it?

  • Pop, Bam, No Where to Hide and you're playing Wesker.


    But DH is a crutch perk??? Also lol @ gen rush when they have 0 toolboxes or gen perks.

  • @Sharby said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480594#Comment_3480594

    Pop, Bam, No Where to Hide and you're playing Wesker.

    But DH is a crutch perk??? Also lol @ gen rush when they have 0 toolboxes or gen perks.

    Who talked about DH ?

    Gen rushing = all survivors are single gening, 90 seconds 3 gens done, the 2 remaining just need 2 or 3 minutes to be done.

    MFT + Resilience is broken on a single survivor, 3 of them have those perks, extending chases far too much.

    + your bad faith in one single message :) Made For This is so fun (not sarc.) โ€” BHVR

  • @Nebula said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480595#Comment_3480595

    What's your definition of a balanced trial then? You literally just posted a screenshot of you complaining about getting a 2k. Was that not a balanced trial? Does a 2k not matter if they bring meta perks? Is it not a balanced game if you simply didn't enjoy it?

    2k while i had to tunnel the first hook.

    Balance trial is possible 2k without needing to tunnel right at the start against competent survivors that know how to loop.

    Here i got a 2k with tunneling against average looper that are 100% baby sitted by way too strong perks.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3479382#Comment_3479382

    Is this specifically for OP or can I participate as well?

    Do it, i will try to do it as well as i do not play killer that much anymore.

    No camping/tunneling till 2 gens left.

    No Nurse/Blight/Spirit.

    Let's see how it goes.

  • @UnavailableName said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3479439#Comment_3479439

    Do it, i will try to do it as well as i do not play killer that much anymore.

    No camping/tunneling till 2 gens left.

    No Nurse/Blight/Spirit.

    Let's see how it goes.

    If the team isn't someone I know is going to go hard, I will abide by these rules.

  • @Uxoxe said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3481183#Comment_3481183

    Gen Rushing means the survivors are all using BNPs, toolboxes and gen perks.

    What you are talking about is survivors just doing objectives. (You need to know your gameplay definitions or people won't understand you on the forums).

    What exactly are you wanting from your games? Are you not getting around a 60% win-rate? Are you upset that every once in a while, you get beat? If so, then you really shouldn't play this game, because you are going to lose 40% of your games (which is way more generous than most games are about winning/losing ratios.)

    Post your stats for 10 games in a row, with the same killer. Show us what's happening.

    Nope, gen rushing means gen rushing, with or without items to help out. Solo-gening without healing when injured is already gen rushing.

    MFT + Resilience + Hope remove almost all the threat of staying injured the whole trial.

    And btw, Resilience is a gen perk.

    Being beaten by average loopers just because i have played fair means the game is unbalanced. Being beaten by 4 good loopers is a thing, being beaten by 4 average survivors just because the global game design is bad is another matter.

    You have praised MFT in one of your thread, you are clearly an entilted survivor main that know nothing about the killer gameplay. I play both sides, i clearly know that survivors are OP, the fact that you think otherwise means a lot.

  • @UnavailableName said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3481260#Comment_3481260

    Nope, gen rushing means gen rushing, with or without items to help out. Solo-gening without healing when injured is already gen rushing.

    MFT + Resilience + Hope remove almost all the threat of staying injured the whole trial.

    And btw, Resilience is a gen perk.

    Being beaten by average loopers just because i have played fair means the game is unbalanced. Being beaten by 4 good loopers is a thing, being beaten by 4 average survivors just because the global game design is bad is another matter.

    Solo-gening without healing when injured is already gen rushing.


    WHAT


    Being beaten by average loopers just because

    It means you aren't playing macro, at all. You can have crazy good chase but still lose because you refuse to play with any macro or strategy at all.

  • @UnavailableName said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480702#Comment_3480702

    2k while i had to tunnel the first hook.

    Balance trial is possible 2k without needing to tunnel right at the start against competent survivors that know how to loop.

    Here i got a 2k with tunneling against average looper that are 100% baby sitted by way too strong perks.

    That is still a draw by the games and the devs own admission, tunneling or not. Not saying that itโ€™s how it should be, but itโ€™s how it is.

    Post a gameplay video of you playing against one of these teams. I can almost flat out guarantee that MfT and resilience are not the reasons your losing these games. You said yourself that these survivors were not good, just carried by perks. An adjustment in strategy / knowing when and where to take chases is likely needed if you donโ€™t want to tunnel or camp. In my experience, bad players donโ€™t get carried by chase perks. MfT gets no value if they donโ€™t loop tightly and properly, which had survivors very rarely ever do.

  • @Frogsplosion said:

    Yes it's pretty much every game I play nowadays every single lobby has two or more tool boxes usually three to four and all people do is Rush generators and it's just so boring

    We have to rush gens because killers rush kills ๐Ÿ˜

  • Crazy to see ppl here saying the game is balanced, i cannot believe it actually.

    It is 4vs1 and :

    • A killer need 30 seconds to injure a survivor while survivors can get healed in 16 seconds
    • A good looper can get a 2 minutes chase while 3 gens can pop in 90 seconds
    • You need 10 seconds to go to the nearest hook, 10% of the time to do a gen

    I mean, are you all serious ?

    Capture dโ€™รฉcran 2023-07-13 175548.png

    No tunnel, defended my 3 gens pretty well. It is literally impossible to win against those players unless you tunnel out one of them right at the start.

    And to those saying on many threads that they never see MFT + Resilience + Hope combos lol...

  • 10 games is not a significant enough sample size to tell you anything of value, and what little I see in that data is imbalance, which is kind of the DbD experience, and a condemnation of MMR.

    Also, what you can't see in raw data is the qualitative experience; did your opponent seem like they were any good? Were you oscillating between strong opposition and potatoes (which is often my experience)? A much bigger sample size (think like 100+ games) will iron some of that noise out, but there are many other variables to account for, and highly influential ones that are difficult to account for statistically (the invisible elephant in the room is maps, which can and often does make or break a game regardless of other factors).

    But for me, the main issue with SBMM is the wild inconsistency, and your data doesn't really show anything but that, at least on the surface.

  • @UnavailableName said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3481113#Comment_3481113

    Who talked about DH ?

    Gen rushing = all survivors are single gening, 90 seconds 3 gens done, the 2 remaining just need 2 or 3 minutes to be done.

    MFT + Resilience is broken on a single survivor, 3 of them have those perks, extending chases far too much.

    + your bad faith in one single message :) Made For This is so fun (not sarc.) โ€” BHVR

    You did when you circled it in your image and cited it as carrying survivors?

    You do not know what Gen Rushing means.

    You can only Gen Rush with Gen items and perks.


    What was your winrate before the End Transmission chapter if I might ask?

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3481310#Comment_3481310

    Solo-gening without healing when injured is already gen rushing.

    WHAT

    Being beaten by average loopers just because

    It means you aren't playing macro, at all. You can have crazy good chase but still lose because you refuse to play with any macro or strategy at all.

    For sure, most of the time when I lose it's because I have neglected or abandoned my macro game, and usually I realize I am throwing while I am doing it.

    And not to parrot others, but gen rushing really isn't a thing, unless you are ignoring your teammates' situations to focus solely on gens, and this usually works out in favor in of the killer.

    I mean if I'm injured and can't heal myself and/or there's not a teammate right there, I'm not going to wander around aimlessly hoping the stumble on a teammate to heal me, I'm gonna work on an objective. That's not some sort of extreme strat; I'm not sure why you'd expect someone to do anything else.

  • Yeah some of this is busted but you eat the loss and go down in MMR so you don't face teams like this.

    I still wish MMR adjusted down as quickly as it seems to adjust upward though I feel like you eat a lot more losses to get comfortable games compared to the wins that take you beyond your comfort zone.

    Because frankly when played really competitively DBD can be kinda bland on both sides.

  • @Uxoxe said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3481402#Comment_3481402

    1 example has no statistical significance. This doesn't prove anything.

    I have posted more videos in my previous post of great killer (at least known as) loosing to great SWFs.

    Do you also know the tournament stats ? Comp nurses vs comp SWFs and they still loose on a regular basis while the SWFs have restrictions on items and perks...

  • @Sharby said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3481183#Comment_3481183

    You did when you circled it in your image and cited it as carrying survivors?

    You do not know what Gen Rushing means.

    You can only Gen Rush with Gen items and perks.

    What was your winrate before the End Transmission chapter if I might ask?

    DH is not the only broken perk actually. ๐Ÿ˜‚

    When survivors have 3 to 4 resilience, it is still not gen rush perks ?

    My win rate before gen regression nerf was way higher and i could compete with SWFs. Now it is just out of control and i'm forced to tunnel.

    Even defending 3 gens is not powerfull enough anymore.

  • @Uxoxe said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480636#Comment_3480636

    It's highly unlikely. I think the developers releases stats show that 4-man SWFs only make up 4% or less of the player base. Getting two 4-man SWfs in a row is like 0.16%.

    Three 4-man SWFs in a row is 0.0064%. (If I remember my developer stats right).

    That's not quite how the maths would work out as 4-man SWFs will disproportionally gather at high MMR, they're not equally spread throughout MMR. If a killer is at 'high MMR' they're much more likely to encounter 4-man SWFs than someone at low MMR.

  • @UnavailableName said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3481427#Comment_3481427

    DH is not the only broken perk actually. ๐Ÿ˜‚

    When survivors have 3 to 4 resilience, it is still not gen rush perks ?

    My win rate before gen regression nerf was way higher and i could compete with SWFs. Now it is just out of control and i'm forced to tunnel.

    Even defending 3 gens is not powerfull enough anymore.

    I mean DH is not broken neither are MFT or Resilience.

    It is not because Resilience is not a gen perk, but a perk that also includes gen speeds. Nobody takes Resilience specifically to do gens faster.

    Then by your own admission you just aren't as good as you thought and its a skill issue, I have nothing more to contribute to this thread.

  • I get a few like that, pretty much every lobby has 1 or 2 very high prestige's. When I play as a solo survivor however, I'm always with rank 1 and 2's lol.

  • @Sharby said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3481462#Comment_3481462

    I mean DH is not broken neither are MFT or Resilience.

    It is not because Resilience is not a gen perk, but a perk that also includes gen speeds. Nobody takes Resilience specifically to do gens faster.

    Then by your own admission you just aren't as good as you thought and its a skill issue, I have nothing more to contribute to this thread.

    I agree with you about those perks not being OP but Resilience -is- mainly brought just for the gen speed.

    The other things are a plus but when someone brings Resilience, it's because of the gen speed.

  • @Sharby said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3481462#Comment_3481462

    I mean DH is not broken neither are MFT or Resilience.

    It is not because Resilience is not a gen perk, but a perk that also includes gen speeds. Nobody takes Resilience specifically to do gens faster.

    Then by your own admission you just aren't as good as you thought and its a skill issue, I have nothing more to contribute to this thread.

    Everyone takes resilience to get faster vault and extra gen speed. I do, everyone in my friend list do it.

  • @Krazzik said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3481520#Comment_3481520

    I agree with you about those perks not being OP but Resilience -is- mainly brought just for the gen speed.

    The other things are a plus but when someone brings Resilience, it's because of the gen speed.

    Maybe I'm just different then. I don't disagree that the gen speed is very strong and good to have, but I mainly bring Resilience for the vault speed because I use it in chase builds and I dislike wasting time healing.


    If I'm concerned with gens I won't bring Resilience in my build as my entire objective is to evade the killer and slam gens while they're away.

  • @Uxoxe said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3481520#Comment_3481520

    I have a feel OP was carried hard by the 3-gen, gen-kick meta, like a lot of other killer-players. (He kind of admitted that in the post you responded to). Now killer players that were use to being able to sit on 3-gens all game and get 4ks are not able to compete any longer because they don't know how to play killer properly.

    Not really the OPs fault, that killer crutch-meta should have been gotten rid of within the 1st week of it existing.

    Then there are a ton of players that were carried by regression perks as when playing with my SWFs, we rarely loose and we do not stack META perks + we never use items... and our loop level is not equal, one of us falls pretty fast.

  • Even my soloQ lobbies, as survivor, are the same ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Wesker could not win here... all chases were so long... and it was not a skill issue, it is just how the game is designed...

    image.png


  • @UnavailableName said:

    Even my soloQ lobbies, as survivor, are the same ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Wesker could not win here... all chases were so long... and it was not a skill issue, it is just how the game is designed...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MK58BHZMB6YQ/image.png

    The man isn't running any gen perks.

    The Survivor Team is vaguely meta.


    The only reason he should win is if the MM ######### up big time and he was WAY better than you guys.

  • My last 10 games have been filled with high level players and I'm finding Knight matches very tricky indeed. Getting plenty of 0 and 1k's right now as the survivors have answers for absolutely everything Knight throws at them. Playing fairly as Knight is asking to lose. The only 3 or 4k's I get are if I tunnel one out on 1 or 2 gens left.

  • @Cayennepepper said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/382906/all-my-lobbies-as-killer-are-like-this

    People who say all they face is SWF are lying. Sure, I get games like this too - but not "all my lobbies are like this".

    All lobbies at high MMR are like this. There are many SWFs but not only. You can also face 4 really good survivors.

    When i soloQ as a survivor, it is the same, killers cannot do much to be honest.

    2 posts above is a game as survivor soloQ. The killer did 1 or 2 hooks only, i do not remember.

  • @UnavailableName said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3483227#Comment_3483227

    All lobbies at high MMR are like this. There are many SWFs but not only. You can also face 4 really good survivors.

    When i soloQ as a survivor, it is the same, killers cannot do much to be honest.

    2 posts above is a game as survivor soloQ. The killer did 1 or 2 hooks only, i do not remember.

    So if I post screenshots that makes it true?


    funny items.jpg

    Oh no! Two BNPS's and the Survivors still lost. Game must be Killer-sided.


    You cannot prove anything from screenshots.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    My last 10 games have been filled with high level players and I'm finding Knight matches very tricky indeed. Getting plenty of 0 and 1k's right now as the survivors have answers for absolutely everything Knight throws at them. Playing fairly as Knight is asking to lose. The only 3 or 4k's I get are if I tunnel one out on 1 or 2 gens left.

    Wow I thought it was just me, I freaking love playing the Knight but lately I've been on 0-1k games currently 18 or 20 in a row...kinda lost count ๐Ÿคฃ

    I'm not asking to 4k every game but it'd be nice not to see 3 gens pop during my first chase ๐Ÿ˜…

  • I am really debating quitting after last night myself. It was just ridiculous.

  • play nurse for 5000h full meta hard tunneling every survivor

    is what I would say if killer was this absolutely useless role getting crushed every match. Sure 4 man swfs can be difficult but theres virtually no difference between a good 4 swf and 4 great solos. You can beat 4 great solos, you can beat a 4 man swf. Most killers will be able to get a 2k here, maybe not a 4k but tunneling will grant you that 2k.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3483368#Comment_3483368

    So if I post screenshots that makes it true?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UVO4VFZ3LCX9/funny-items.jpg

    Oh no! Two BNPS's and the Survivors still lost. Game must be Killer-sided.

    You cannot prove anything from screenshots.

    13k during the event with 5 cakes. Also it seems they had restriction on perks usage as every perk is single in the survivor team. Also, you obviously tunneled right at the start.

    And survivors do not even stack META perks, your lobbies are far from the ones i get, that is why your killer experience feels better and fairer than mine.

    A screenshot gives many informations ;).

  • @nars said:

    play nurse for 5000h full meta hard tunneling every survivor

    is what I would say if killer was this absolutely useless role getting crushed every match. Sure 4 man swfs can be difficult but theres virtually no difference between a good 4 swf and 4 great solos. You can beat 4 great solos, you can beat a 4 man swf. Most killers will be able to get a 2k here, maybe not a 4k but tunneling will grant you that 2k.

    So the fact that a killer is forced to tunnel right at the start to get a 2k against good survivors is the definition of a balanced game ? ๐Ÿคก

  • @UnavailableName said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3483606#Comment_3483606

    13k during the event with 5 cakes. Also it seems they had restriction on perks usage as every perk is single in the survivor team. Also, you obviously tunneled right at the start.

    And survivors do not even stack META perks, your lobbies are far from the ones i get, that is why your killer experience feels better and fairer than mine.

    A screenshot gives many informations ;).

    I'm afraid I have no control over my lobbies.


    I also do not need to screenshot every game and then post it to the Forums.



    Like I said, screenshots prove literally nothing

  • Tbf you deserved that for not bringing a cake.

  • @UnavailableName said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3483721#Comment_3483721

    So the fact that a killer is forced to tunnel right at the start to get a 2k against good survivors is the definition of a balanced game ? ๐Ÿคก

    against a 4 man swf? if you can 2k the issue isnt that big as you think.

    you dont need to 3k every game.

1 2 3 โ€บ