Made For This is so fun (not sarc.)
Seriously, I adore this perk. It turns so many hopeless situations into something winnable, much like DH does.
We really need more perks like this. Have you guys been using it?
Seriously, I adore this perk. It turns so many hopeless situations into something winnable, much like DH does.
We really need more perks like this. Have you guys been using it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I tried it but prefer my exhaustion perk. I might use it every now and then in my build rotations (I like to change it up a bit every week) though. I know it can work with Lithe, if you can avoid fast vaulting in chase before injured, but I'm not using two perk slots on chase.
Balanced Landing has been my beloved as of late. I am not replacing it for the life of me.