How far along are you on Outbreak Breakout ?

I check periodically my achievements to see how far along I am, and it turns out I got my 10th gate and escape today !

How far are you guys in this achievement ? Are you actively trying for it, or doing it through playing casually ?

Comments

  • 35%!

    i do it unintentionally most of my escapes on rpd I never open the door sadly

  • 5/20.

    got my first one in months two days ago.

  • 20/20

    Just took about 2 weeks of constantly sending myself to RPD while bringing Sole Survivor + Wake Up.

  • 20/20 on Console... 1/20 on PC... D:

  • 6/20.

    I haven't been specifically going for it, only sweating a little bit more whenever I happen to land on RPD. I have been stockpiling some RPD offerings but I've never had the heart to actually use them, especially because I don't prefer playing there.

    I still think Outbreak Breakout is one of the worst achievements they've ever made. Mainly because it has that old-DBD feeling design, despite being from 2022. They should've learned by now.

  • I'm all done, took aaaaages and I always opened gates when on RPD, never 99ed em. It's not tough but takes forever. Wish it was only like 10 or even less.

  • 8/20

    I hate RPD with passion, so no way I'm putting myself AND the killer through this horrible map, i'll just let it happen naturally. Sooner or later it will happen

  • 10/20

    Like many I'm sure, I'm just gonna "naturally" get it (so no offerings and no opening the gates for the sake of opening them) so I'm not all that concerned

  • image.png

    Out of all the achievements, this one was the worst honestly. It took a LOT of RPD badges and a dedicated build of Sole Survivor/Wake Up/Low Profile and one other perk (usually Pharmacy before it got absolutely dumpstered with the Medkit changes).

    Whoever designed this one must've been feeling particularly evil that day.

  • 12/20

    I try to do it occasionally with a map offering when I SoloQ. However, I will still play the game regularly and not selfishly screw over my teammates just to open the door and leave. Otherwise I would very likely have more progress or have finished it already.

  • 20/20

    Me and buddy spent a few days working on it. Took around 35-ish games including some where we escaped but did get a door which all in all, could have been worse.

  • @HugTheHag said:

    I check periodically my achievements to see how far along I am, and it turns out I got my 10th gate and escape today !

    How far are you guys in this achievement ? Are you actively trying for it, or doing it through playing casually ?

    I finished it like a month after it came out

    probably could guess re fan knew the map Making a lot of the early games easy escapes

  • Probably in the minority but that achievement wasn't difficult at all.

  • I've been done with it for close to a year now I think.


    Not fun.