Merry Christmas From Nickenzie (Code Dump: $100 XBOX1 Gift Cards + Free Gold Membership)

Thank You:

I wanna say I appreciate the outstanding times this community has given me in my DBD career! I know sometimes, this community can be a little too much at times but overall I wanna say how much I love every single fog traveler by doing this for you all! :)

I play DBD on console (XBOX X) so I only have console gift cards, next time I'll try and get some Steam Gift Cards for the PC people because I love you just as much as the console people! :lol:

$25 XBOX GIFT CARD:

FQDTK-QVWHF-J4MM2-WCXF7-4TVHZ

$25 XBOX GIFT CARD:

KGQ72-KRW67-Y7DHX-KP9P7-V49XZ

$25 XBOX GIFT CARD:

PFDTD-79F6F-XKR6D-JJW6V-6VM6Z

$25 XBOX GIFT CARD:

46FX9-47RTK-MTR96-TYK7W-74CKZ

14 DAYS GOLD MEMBERSHIP:

KCJJ2-KRNKP-BXDBF-2399W-33V4F

EXCLUSIVE TO XBOX X: (GAME PASS FOR 1 MONTH)

CVCVH-GJDF7-KCKP9-M2DH9-V7R9Z

Merry Christmas! :+1:
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Nickenzie that's incredibly sweet of you. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas <3

  • Merry Christmas

    Also what about us Sony Ponys next time!

  • Merry Christmas

    Also what about us Sony Ponys next time!

    Yes, I'll try for Sony and PC next time for you all! :)
  • Wow, that was really nice. Congrats xbox players!

  • Vietfox said:

    Wow, that was really nice. Congrats xbox players!

    I debated really hard on doing this since I probably won't get the next DLC but honestly, I'm happy for the DLC's I currently have (All of them) and I always see people saying they can't get their favorite killer. I wanna make some people happy because Christmas is a time of being happy and giving! :)
  • MandyTalk said:

    @Nickenzie that's incredibly sweet of you. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas <3

    You too! Merry Christmas @MandyTalk!
  • Daaaaaaaaamn, that's nice of you.
    Congrats Xbox players.

  • You're incredibly kind. I'll not take one since I don't play Xbox and others deserve it more but if you make a PC one can you tag me ;)

  • I hope multiple people got them O_O;;
  • @Raccoon said:
    I hope multiple people got them O_O;;

    I hope so too. But not a single person has said thanks yet so i want to believe no one has used these codes yet. As far as i know only PC/PS4 players have replied to this thread.

  • @Nickenzie

    Yeah I know for fact all the $25 gift card has been redeemed. I didn’t try the last two because I don’t need them. However I appreciate what you did for the community. 

    Sn: Is your Xbox name the same as here? Just curious if I ever played against you. 

    Merry Christmas 🎄 

  • @Raccoon said:
    I hope multiple people got them O_O;;

    Lets just hope the Chinese bots didn't get them!

  • Nickenzie said:

    Merry Christmas

    Also what about us Sony Ponys next time!

    Yes, I'll try for Sony and PC next time for you all! :)
    Wow very kind of you, I will say thank you in the name of everyone. I'm on PC but I'm glad for everyone who got a code. In case u ever get a code for PC (steam) u know who needs it, I'm the most broken person her :D Kappa 
  • Maybe I shouldn't have slept in today...

    Merry Christmas
    🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

  • Nickenzie said:
    Vietfox said:

    Wow, that was really nice. Congrats xbox players!

    I debated really hard on doing this since I probably won't get the next DLC but honestly, I'm happy for the DLC's I currently have (All of them) and I always see people saying they can't get their favorite killer. I wanna make some people happy because Christmas is a time of being happy and giving! :)
    Merry Christmas @Nickenzie
  • Seriously, whoever used those codes could say thank you at least.

  • I'm almost 100% certain that someone sniped them all at this point. 
  • Vietfox said:

    Seriously, whoever used those codes could say thank you at least.

    Usually someone will come here and snipe these codes quickly (Who wouldn't it's $100 worth of money) but I do agree, I wanna see who got the codes! :)
  • fcc2014 said:
    Nickenzie said:
    Vietfox said:

    Wow, that was really nice. Congrats xbox players!

    I debated really hard on doing this since I probably won't get the next DLC but honestly, I'm happy for the DLC's I currently have (All of them) and I always see people saying they can't get their favorite killer. I wanna make some people happy because Christmas is a time of being happy and giving! :)
    Merry Christmas @Nickenzie
    Just now seen this, Merry Christmas @fcc2014! 
  • Merry Christmas, less than three <3@Nickenzie

  • Honestly disgusting that no one has said thank you.

    I suggest maybe making it a riddle for the codes so bots can't snag them, alternatively I think for something so generous the mods wouldn't mind holding onto the codes and you pick your favourite comment or something.

    Merry Christmas, Nickenzie.

  • 1st of all IM ALWAYS LATE
    but thankfully (and kinda not) 2nd of all i don't haee xbox :cry:

    But Merry Christmas!!! :chuffed: <3

  • SenzuDuck said:

    Honestly disgusting that no one has said thank you.

    I suggest maybe making it a riddle for the codes so bots can't snag them, alternatively I think for something so generous the mods wouldn't mind holding onto the codes and you pick your favourite comment or something.

    Merry Christmas, Nickenzie.

    Can we like, start over? I don't want you dislike me but if you really wanna avoid me, that's okay.

    Merry Christmas, @SenzuDuck! :)
  • Nickenzie said:

    Thank You:

    I wanna say I appreciate the outstanding times this community has given me in my DBD career! I know sometimes, this community can be a little too much at times but overall I wanna say how much I love every single fog traveler by doing this for you all! :)

    I play DBD on console (XBOX X) so I only have console gift cards, next time I'll try and get some Steam Gift Cards for the PC people because I love you just as much as the console people! :lol:

    $25 XBOX GIFT CARD:

    FQDTK-QVWHF-J4MM2-WCXF7-4TVHZ

    $25 XBOX GIFT CARD:

    KGQ72-KRW67-Y7DHX-KP9P7-V49XZ

    $25 XBOX GIFT CARD:

    PFDTD-79F6F-XKR6D-JJW6V-6VM6Z

    $25 XBOX GIFT CARD:

    46FX9-47RTK-MTR96-TYK7W-74CKZ

    14 DAYS GOLD MEMBERSHIP:

    KCJJ2-KRNKP-BXDBF-2399W-33V4F

    EXCLUSIVE TO XBOX X: (GAME PASS FOR 1 MONTH)

    CVCVH-GJDF7-KCKP9-M2DH9-V7R9Z

    Merry Christmas! :+1:
    Commendable, +1 respect
  • @Nickenzie, your action with these gifts,  makes me proud to even hop on this community forum. Thank you for being here, and. for being a kind person this very day
  • Wow, that was like really nice if you, really surprised no one said thank you, kind of rude since it's like a lot of money and some memberships.
    Merry Christmas @Nickenzie
  • It's a shame that the persons that used the codes didn't thank you, those are typically assh**es.

    Merry Christmas @Nickenzie

  • Merry Christmas @Nickenzie! You're a very cool cat! 
  • @Nickenzie, your action with these gifts,  makes me proud to even hop on this community forum. Thank you for being here, and. for being a kind person this very day
    Wow, that was like really nice if you, really surprised no one said thank you, kind of rude since it's like a lot of money and some memberships.
    Merry Christmas @Nickenzie

    It's a shame that the persons that used the codes didn't thank you, those are typically assh**es.

    Merry Christmas @Nickenzie

    Merry Christmas @Nickenzie! You're a very cool cat! 
    Merry Christmas y'all but too bad it's almost over! :cry:
  • Very generous, @Nickenzie! Thank you for your kindness. 

    I can confirm that all gift card codes have been used. I put them all in and before you hit redeem, it tells you if it’s gone. 

    Too bad there are four jack holes on here who didn’t bother to say thank you. 

    But please know that your Christmas cheer is appreciated by others. 
  • Wow that was incredible and so thoughtful of you and it's sad that people abuse it.

    What I've seen done to control this is to have people respond to a thread and ask for either a specific one or dm the person doing the giveaway.

    Then the person doing the giveaway dm's them the code back and takes it off the list/says it's claimed.

  • @powerbats said:
    Wow that was incredible and so thoughtful of you and it's sad that people abuse it.

    What I've seen done to control this is to have people respond to a thread and ask for either a specific one or dm the person doing the giveaway.

    Then the person doing the giveaway dm's them the code back and takes it off the list/says it's claimed.

    ^This. Putting it on a public forum like this is just an invitation for spiders to steal everything.

  • Very generous, @Nickenzie! Thank you for your kindness. 

    I can confirm that all gift card codes have been used. I put them all in and before you hit redeem, it tells you if it’s gone. 

    Too bad there are four jack holes on here who didn’t bother to say thank you. 

    But please know that your Christmas cheer is appreciated by others. 
    Next time, I'll give the codes to @MandyTalk and I'll have her pick random people who comment on my give away thread.
  • How generous! Merry Christmas !
  • @Nickenzie said:
    Next time, I'll give the codes to MandyTalk and I'll have her pick random people who comment on my give away thread.

    Guess i'll never receive any of them then, lol.

  • Vietfox said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    Next time, I'll give the codes to MandyTalk and I'll have her pick random people who comment on my give away thread.

    Guess i'll never receive any of them then, lol.

    Nooooo, Mandy is really cool! Lol
  • Merry Christmas ;D