The Pig Pen Hangout

A place for our community of Pig PFPs and enthusiasts to meet and engage in discourse over all things pig-related and not pig-related.

Comments

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    Speaking of which my PS4 Pro HDD bit the dust the other day. So, guess who is without their console in the meantime...😥😫

    Oh no do you think you will be able to get another one soon? On the bright side this is an oppertunity to upgrade to next gen or current gen whatever it's called.

    Also on a side note I found this piece of fan art I like and thought I would share it.

    image.png

    Found the artist it is someone on reddit.

    Screenshot_20240228_083254_Samsung Internet.jpg


  • @Vanishlord said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3661874#Comment_3661874

    Oh no do you think you will be able to get another one soon? On the bright side this is an oppertunity to upgrade to next gen or current gen whatever it's called.

    Also on a side note I found this piece of fan art I like and thought I would share it.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MVYJDJB6W8B2/image.png

    Words of advice, write a short credit to the artist on the post. Mods can be a stickler for credit on fanart.

    I'll probably just get an SSD ordered for it soon. I looked at ps5 but they are still pretty expensive even used.

  • @Vanishlord said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3661569#Comment_3661569

    Yeah pretty much this Microsoft and Sony and maybe Nintendo only allow a certain amount of updates per year I think which obviously might still be managable for them but as you said the verify process is probably a nightmare along with having to pay for it as well. An experimental sort of version would be nice. I too am on Xbox and not to mention I would really like to be able to play K&M on console.

    @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3661490#Comment_3661490

    Oh yes I'd like that too, and I see the good it would do. And Windows or Epic cannot participate either, just Steam players. But I understand the reasons why they aren't looking to add it.

    First off it ain't free, Sony and Microsoft both charge for patches, and I imagine Nintendo does as well.

    Next all three of them verify all patches separately, which can take anywhere from three days to a week or more roughly. This is the exact reason Trickster's original release was delayed a week for instance. They could probably update the game four times a day on Steam if they wished most likely.

    Plus each and every Fog Whisperer is on Steam, all of them content creators. They showcase these PTB's for several days, with their content helping to bridge the gap until the next chapter is out. Cannot even apply to that program from any of the other platforms.

    This doesn't absolve them however imo. Both Minecraft and DayZ offer "experimental" versions of their games in the Microsoft store. Dunno about the PlayStations or others as I'm in Xbox. But both of those games have a separate tool to test things out on, perhaps DBD can do something similar?

    Sure, processes, bureaucracy, and red tape all equally suck, but that's why delegate to someone else who fits that job duty or build a team that collaborates to handle those challenges. I'm sure they could afford to invest a little into console PTBs with just the money from Feng Cosmetics alone. Feng can usher in the console PTB era.

  • Bless you, whoever upvoted that last post. Got me to my next tier of upvotes. >:)

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3661890#Comment_3661890

    Words of advice, write a short credit to the artist on the post. Mods can be a stickler for credit on fanart.

    I'll probably just get an SSD ordered for it soon. I looked at ps5 but they are still pretty expensive even used.

    Oh thanks edited it now with his name. Good luck hopefully you can get one soon. I had money saved up over time for my xbox series S and ps5. Hopefully doesn't take as long for you.

  • @Vanishlord said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3661916#Comment_3661916

    Oh thanks edited it now with his name. Good luck hopefully you can get one soon. I had money saved up over time for my xbox series S and ps5. Hopefully doesn't take as long for you.

    Haha, good enough i'm sure 😉

    Thanks, friend. Which one do you play more your Series S or PS5? Honestly kind of been thinking of an Xbox just for a few reasons.

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3662122#Comment_3662122

    Haha, good enough i'm sure 😉

    Thanks, friend. Which one do you play more your Series S or PS5? Honestly kind of been thinking of an Xbox just for a few reasons.

    I actually moves to xbox a few months ago because my friends did. Now for a bit of background they made this decision in July and got them at the end of August as most of them had Ps4s and I had recently upgraded to a Ps5 about two years before. Two of them were getting the series S Terabyte storage edition and the other two got the Series X. I got the Terabyte S a few months later and play it way more than the Ps5 which I touch maybe once a month. Last time I played it was a month ago to play Poppy Playtime Chapter 1: A Tight Squeeze as it is not on Xbox. Only annoying thing is I don't have any of my ps5 dbd content and don't play as much so not worth investing again yet but still worth the change. I also feel I am better at most of my games on the Xbox. Game Pass Ultimate is pricy but is better then Premium on ps and with that increasing it might be better. I would do some research to see if it suits you. You can check Ultimate games online dbd is included. It also comes with EA play. Let me know if you need any info and I'd be happy to help with research.

  • Is anyone other than me sat with a stressed knot in the stomach waiting for the end of the PTB? >🐽<

  • @UndeddJester said:

    Is anyone other than me sat with a stressed knot in the stomach waiting for the end of the PTB? >🐽<

    You are not alone my friend. The PTB feedback section is closed and now I'm beginning to feel nervous until the end of the PTB and the live. I don't mind waiting for the live so they have time to maybe implement our suggestions in some form but it doesn't make it any easier.

  • @Vanishlord said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3663555#Comment_3663555

    You are not alone my friend. The PTB feedback section is closed and now I'm beginning to feel nervous until the end of the PTB and the live. I don't mind waiting for the live so they have time to maybe implement our suggestions in some form but it doesn't make it any easier.

    And what is to be, must be

  • @UndeddJester said:

    Is anyone other than me sat with a stressed knot in the stomach waiting for the end of the PTB? >🐽<

    Entity, watch over Amanda throughout her journey. Bless her devs with a steady hand, keen vision, and a passion for seeing our Piggy get the buffs she so desperately needs. Bless her devs with focus and compassion for her RBTs... with wisdom and dedication.

  • We have done what we can to answer her lady's call. Our messaging was on point, consistent, and has reached whose ears it was intended for. The lasting ripples in the sea caused by our unified push are still unknown unknowns, but be certain that every one of us should hold our heads high for what we have accomplished together. Be proud that we got the conversation started and that same conversation now is happening at the highest level where it needs to be.

    Also, @UndeddJester said drinks were on them after all the dust settled. 😁

    @radiantHero23 @Vanishlord @AbsolutGrndZer0 @Blueberry

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    We have done what we can to answer her lady's call. Our messaging was on point, consistent, and has reached whose ears it was intended for. The lasting ripples in the sea caused by our unified push are still unknown unknowns, but be certain that every one of us should hold our heads high for what we have accomplished together. Be proud that we got the conversation started and that same conversation now is happening at the highest level where it needs to be.

    Also, @UndeddJester said drinks were on them after all the dust settled. 😁

    @radiantHero23 @Vanishlord @AbsolutGrndZer0 @Blueberry

    Hahahaha, Fermented Corn all around xD

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rppsm3u2maA


  • Lmao. That's me after a night of drinks on $2 Tuesdays. 😆😵.

  • @Vanishlord said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3663555#Comment_3663555

    You are not alone my friend. The PTB feedback section is closed and now I'm beginning to feel nervous until the end of the PTB and the live. I don't mind waiting for the live so they have time to maybe implement our suggestions in some form but it doesn't make it any easier.

    I want to say I am hopeful, but as my 'theme song' says:

    No, I don't want to go out

    'Cause I won't have any fun

    I am sick and infected

    With pure pessimism.

  • Hey, you filthy dirty fellow pig mains, took a little vacation from playing for a little while due to a busy life. How we dong and how we feeling about this change? Removing the Box auras from Amanda really is a disappointment as lore-wise it’s their own game; how can Amanda not know the only out to living or dying? lol

    But, I understand; it’s a blatantly obvious hit to the players who follow a trap survivor around to ensure a free kill and the pig players who don’t use that strategy have to suffer for it. I don’t know why they put the timer to 3 mins, if Amanda had her way it’d be reduced to 1 second. 😭 But I digress, I’m thankful that her Ambush and Crouch are a bit better, and that we get awarded more BP (thanks I suppose? Kinda random but ok) for putting a Trap on survivors and Dash hits. The trade offs are really difficult to ignore, I mean.. why an extra 30secs? It’s just a random gimmick to nerf pig.

    Passive slowdown? Not really, as survivors already got the trap off moderately quickly, and now the extended time doesn’t give survivors the lore-wise urgency to remove the iconic trap and just finish gens then look around.

    Just the pros of this change without the cons would’ve sufficed considering she’s not even close to the top of the killer tier list even with this change considering all other dash killers do it much better. Blinding her from her own set up game is just redundant, but I guess I can try to make sense of it: She’s in the entity’s realm and isn’t the one setting up the traps and game herself, but then I see killers like Plague who can see her fountains and even survivors can see the boxes, but not I?… hweh?!🤨

    Anyway, I feel Amanda’s going slowly in the right direction, but she’s forever burdened with the “nerf pig” gimmick, unfortunately, so she cannot gain something without losing something ridiculous in return.

    IMG_8462.jpeg


  • Well scroll up, we submitted a proposal of better changes to her traps to make them more health for the game and to nerf the the most problematic and unfair builds without nerfing those of us who choose to play fair. Hopefully they will consider our proposal.

    Pretty sure it was cross-posted here, a page or two back. (Quote/link posted in another comment immediately after this one)

  • Yes, here we go

    @UndeddJester said:

    Edit: Preserving for austerity when the PTB forum closes. 🤘🐽🤘

    First of all, BHVR, we are a humble group of Pig players who want to thank you for turning attention to our Killer. We would like to go on the record as saying we believe your intent for the Pig is coming from the correct place. We have discussed the changes at length and this is our findings regarding our beloved lady.

    Her Chase

    Enhancing her chase is a welcome improvement many of us have been eagerly waiting for, and we certainly approve of these changes to her crouch speed, crouch movement speed, and ambush duration/recovery. These changes have made noticeable differences in her performance at a variety of loops, such as the car loop tile on the Garden of Joy map, going around shorter loops around tiles, going around rubble & objects into straightaways, and expanding on the number of tiles she can catch survivors on in general.

    However, despite these buffs she is plagued by the same issues as before, where using any pre-dropping, any semi-decent pallet, and holding W to run away as she attempts to ambush, will still beat her. These same tiles and strategies lead to her buffs becoming relatively negligible in practice; crouching makes her lose distance while the survivor simply drops the pallet and runs away to gain more distance, ergo she is prevented from using her killer ability. This makes her ambush and crouch buffs unreliable to use across a variety of similar situations, and is apparent on even her strongest maps for stealth/ambushing like Midwich. We do not think the current list of changes will bring about the intended outcome of keeping the Pig viable in their current state.

    We would appreciate more buffs in this department. With this in mind, we know you cannot make her unreasonably strong, so we encourage you to take into close consideration the slowdown brought on by her Reverse Bear Traps (RBTs). Promoting unfun playstyles is the last thing we ask for, but it is apparent that these initial number buffs are just not enough to bring Pig past how she performs currently overall.

    Why RBTs need toning down

    We acknowledge that buffs to her chase will require a tradeoff, and the strength of her RBTs should absolutely correlate to the strength of her chase. Throughout a number of recent updates, there has been a rise in the number of strong scream perks, which has facilitated a less engaging and unfun playstyle for the Pig. Chasing off Pig boxes and forcing pops was always possible, however, the time efficiency of doing so was quite bad due to the need to force a survivor to let go, and the timer is halted while in a chase. With the addition of perks like Hex: Face the Darkness and Ultimate Weapon, interrupting boxes has become both easier and more viable to force head pops, with little counterplay for survivors outside of Calm Spirit. We do understand that something needs to be done about this playstyle.

    Why the current nerfs aren't the solution

    The current nerfs are:

    • The Pig can no longer see the auras of Jigsaw Boxes
    • Reverse Bear Traps now have a base timer of 3 minutes (was 2.5 minutes)

    We want to stress, these nerfs do not solve the problems players are having with Pig.

    The extra 30s makes forcing a head pop kill longer, more tedious, and less profitable, but ultimately it doesn't prevent a Pig from doing it. It is just as much throwing the game as before; however it just means the obnoxious Jigsaw box playstyles require a more direct commitment to do. It does not prevent the Pig from tunneling the first surv they see with a trap on their head. There have been massive discussions about how this hurts regular Pig play, which have typically gotten quite heated so we won't be dredging that up again, but these nerfs affect every Pig regardless of play style, even if the overall time denied survivors from searching boxes is the same. Survivors have counterplay if they work as a team and delay gen pops in line with when survivors get trapped; just allowing 15 seconds for the survivor to get a head start on boxes is enough to prevent a head pop. This +30s change undeniably hurts the overall pressure provided by her Jigsaw boxes, and working around and accounting for that pressure was always what drew people to the Pig, similar to how setting up as Trapper and having it pay off down the road was immensely satisfying, even if the Killer isn't especially strong.

    The denial of auras is more an annoyance than anything, it means that the highest level of Pig play will result in a need to memorize Pig box spawns, which is just an unnecessary irritation and makes Pig less accessible to newer players because of the random spawning algorithm. On indoor maps, because they are small maps you can even accidently run into a survivor doing the box cause of how they spawn, and effectively tunnel head pops just playing the game... Futhermore, it doesn't address the problematic play style at all, as the Pig's who want to tunnel or force head pops will run Hex: Face the Darkness, Ultimate weapon, and maybe even aura perks to simply chase down survivors they want to pop anyway. Again this is hurting the regular Pig play style more than the problem Pig play style.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NIY1BNHRRMCP/5u1ttouh.jpg

    Thankyou! @C3Tooth it's perfect! Nothing but love BHVR, but the quote was too good to pass up on🤘🐽🤘

    Our Proposed Solution

    Instead of the nerfs proposed, we aim to target the issues Survivors are facing directly:

    1. An active Bear Trap can no longer trigger while the survivor is still searching Jigsaw Boxes. (While searching, the timer will stop at 99.99%, and letting go at this point will immediately kill the survivor)
    2. And either: -
    • Screams do not interrupt survivors working on Jigsaw boxes. <- (Direct scream nerf for all scenarios, WE PREFER THIS)
    • Letting go of a Jigsaw box will regress progress at a rate of 1 c/s <- (Better future-proofing for other types of interrupt, but screams still can cause a pop if on the last box and the timer is spent... maybe rare enough to not matter?)

    These changes maintain the threat of a head trap and keeps the macro game of the Pig intact, where interrupting a survivor at select moments ensures sub-optimal choices from the survivors overall and buys pressure and time.

    In the same breath, these changes eliminate the 2 most hated parts of the Pig's traps.

    • That hopeless situation where it's impossible to get a head trap off even if you reach the final box.
    • Being constantly reset on progress by a Pig forcing you to scream.

    We want people to enjoy playing against the Pig, and our hope is that these changes keep the tenseness of the head trap, while also eliminating the nastier play styles. Any Pig trying to head pop you, can't just use a scream to interrupt your progress, they now have to actively push you off a box, which will pause the chase timer. We envision moments where people who don't know about the head trap being unable to pop while searching will be holding their breath hoping they can get their trap off in time, while those players who are aware will be holding their breath, hoping the Pig doesn't find them in that moment (similar to how being the last survivor committing to open the gate is a rush hoping the Killer doesn't happen to find you at that moment).

    With this, we feel the Pig will be nicer to play, maintain her fear factor for survivors without being obnoxious, and be more engaging and fun for everyone.

    Thanks for taking the time to read!

    Signed the Society of Swine

    @radiantHero23 @Nun_So_Vile @Vanishlord @UndeddJester @AbsolutGrndZer0 @BlackRose89

    We will be monitoring this chat, so if you want to sign these changes too let us know in this thread or via PM!

    Cheers!


  • @AbsolutGrndZer0 said:

    Well scroll up, we submitted a proposal of better changes to her traps to make them more health for the game and to nerf the the most problematic and unfair builds without nerfing those of us who choose to play fair. Hopefully they will consider our proposal.

    Pretty sure it was cross-posted here, a page or two back. (Quote/link posted in another comment immediately after this one)

    Well look, I just got back, and I figured you all already discussed it; I was just making idle chat 😂 I’ll look through the last few pages, though. One thing is certain, Amanda will never escape the dreadfully hilarious “nerf pig”.

  • Ooohhh, thanks 🐷 if we could get boop likes up in here that’d be great 👀 I’ll look through it.

  • @Atsuka_Anarchy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3607395#Comment_3607395

    That's wild.😂 We getting movie updates, so I hope BHVR brings in pressure with a good Pig update next year.

    😭 The hopes and dreams.

  • @Atsuka_Anarchy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3609491#Comment_3609491

    Amanda's new drip would be dope.🤩 That and fix her awful Ambush/crouch, among other things.

    Welp.. they did that part… buuut…

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/K1CFHQLYK33C/emergency-meeting-jpg.jpg

    @radiantHero23 @AbsolutGrndZer0 @UndeddJester @JPLongstreet @Majin151 @Vanishlord @Blueberry @totallynotamegmain

    Pardon the urgency my fine fellow pigs, but I think we can all agree when I say the recent proposed changes to her RBTS is how you say...bullshit. Some might say even too heavy-handed in response to the problem it intends to solve.

    Not to undercut the importance of the actual buffs she's receiving, but the changes to RBT go too far against her whole shtick and we can see right through it all no matter how they might try and confuse and muddle the issue. Any of you with access to the PTB that plan on playing, please report on your experiences with these changes and their impact overall for those us without PTB access. Thank you for your time.

    I wasn’t notified bro 😭 How could you do this? I can’t believe you’ve done this bro 🐷

    But seriously though, didn’t see the trap nerf side coming. The box I could see happening, but not the extra whol-WHOLE 30s. That was a pretty good sucker punch to the snout I’ll give em that. 🐽

  • @UndeddJester said:

    Edit: Preserving for austerity when the PTB forum closes. 🤘🐽🤘

    First of all, BHVR, we are a humble group of Pig players who want to thank you for turning attention to our Killer. We would like to go on the record as saying we believe your intent for the Pig is coming from the correct place. We have discussed the changes at length and this is our findings regarding our beloved lady.

    Her Chase

    Enhancing her chase is a welcome improvement many of us have been eagerly waiting for, and we certainly approve of these changes to her crouch speed, crouch movement speed, and ambush duration/recovery. These changes have made noticeable differences in her performance at a variety of loops, such as the car loop tile on the Garden of Joy map, going around shorter loops around tiles, going around rubble & objects into straightaways, and expanding on the number of tiles she can catch survivors on in general.

    However, despite these buffs she is plagued by the same issues as before, where using any pre-dropping, any semi-decent pallet, and holding W to run away as she attempts to ambush, will still beat her. These same tiles and strategies lead to her buffs becoming relatively negligible in practice; crouching makes her lose distance while the survivor simply drops the pallet and runs away to gain more distance, ergo she is prevented from using her killer ability. This makes her ambush and crouch buffs unreliable to use across a variety of similar situations, and is apparent on even her strongest maps for stealth/ambushing like Midwich. We do not think the current list of changes will bring about the intended outcome of keeping the Pig viable in their current state.

    We would appreciate more buffs in this department. With this in mind, we know you cannot make her unreasonably strong, so we encourage you to take into close consideration the slowdown brought on by her Reverse Bear Traps (RBTs). Promoting unfun playstyles is the last thing we ask for, but it is apparent that these initial number buffs are just not enough to bring Pig past how she performs currently overall.

    Why RBTs need toning down

    We acknowledge that buffs to her chase will require a tradeoff, and the strength of her RBTs should absolutely correlate to the strength of her chase. Throughout a number of recent updates, there has been a rise in the number of strong scream perks, which has facilitated a less engaging and unfun playstyle for the Pig. Chasing off Pig boxes and forcing pops was always possible, however, the time efficiency of doing so was quite bad due to the need to force a survivor to let go, and the timer is halted while in a chase. With the addition of perks like Hex: Face the Darkness and Ultimate Weapon, interrupting boxes has become both easier and more viable to force head pops, with little counterplay for survivors outside of Calm Spirit. We do understand that something needs to be done about this playstyle.

    Why the current nerfs aren't the solution

    The current nerfs are:

    • The Pig can no longer see the auras of Jigsaw Boxes
    • Reverse Bear Traps now have a base timer of 3 minutes (was 2.5 minutes)

    We want to stress, these nerfs do not solve the problems players are having with Pig.

    The extra 30s makes forcing a head pop kill longer, more tedious, and less profitable, but ultimately it doesn't prevent a Pig from doing it. It is just as much throwing the game as before; however it just means the obnoxious Jigsaw box playstyles require a more direct commitment to do. It does not prevent the Pig from tunneling the first surv they see with a trap on their head. There have been massive discussions about how this hurts regular Pig play, which have typically gotten quite heated so we won't be dredging that up again, but these nerfs affect every Pig regardless of play style, even if the overall time denied survivors from searching boxes is the same. Survivors have counterplay if they work as a team and delay gen pops in line with when survivors get trapped; just allowing 15 seconds for the survivor to get a head start on boxes is enough to prevent a head pop. This +30s change undeniably hurts the overall pressure provided by her Jigsaw boxes, and working around and accounting for that pressure was always what drew people to the Pig, similar to how setting up as Trapper and having it pay off down the road was immensely satisfying, even if the Killer isn't especially strong.

    The denial of auras is more an annoyance than anything, it means that the highest level of Pig play will result in a need to memorize Pig box spawns, which is just an unnecessary irritation and makes Pig less accessible to newer players because of the random spawning algorithm. On indoor maps, because they are small maps you can even accidently run into a survivor doing the box cause of how they spawn, and effectively tunnel head pops just playing the game... Futhermore, it doesn't address the problematic play style at all, as the Pig's who want to tunnel or force head pops will run Hex: Face the Darkness, Ultimate weapon, and maybe even aura perks to simply chase down survivors they want to pop anyway. Again this is hurting the regular Pig play style more than the problem Pig play style.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NIY1BNHRRMCP/5u1ttouh.jpg

    Thankyou! @C3Tooth it's perfect! Nothing but love BHVR, but the quote was too good to pass up on🤘🐽🤘

    Our Proposed Solution

    Instead of the nerfs proposed, we aim to target the issues Survivors are facing directly:

    1. An active Bear Trap can no longer trigger while the survivor is still searching Jigsaw Boxes. (While searching, the timer will stop at 99.99%, and letting go at this point will immediately kill the survivor)
    2. And either: -
    • Screams do not interrupt survivors working on Jigsaw boxes. <- (Direct scream nerf for all scenarios, WE PREFER THIS)
    • Letting go of a Jigsaw box will regress progress at a rate of 1 c/s <- (Better future-proofing for other types of interrupt, but screams still can cause a pop if on the last box and the timer is spent... maybe rare enough to not matter?)

    These changes maintain the threat of a head trap and keeps the macro game of the Pig intact, where interrupting a survivor at select moments ensures sub-optimal choices from the survivors overall and buys pressure and time.

    In the same breath, these changes eliminate the 2 most hated parts of the Pig's traps.

    • That hopeless situation where it's impossible to get a head trap off even if you reach the final box.
    • Being constantly reset on progress by a Pig forcing you to scream.

    We want people to enjoy playing against the Pig, and our hope is that these changes keep the tenseness of the head trap, while also eliminating the nastier play styles. Any Pig trying to head pop you, can't just use a scream to interrupt your progress, they now have to actively push you off a box, which will pause the chase timer. We envision moments where people who don't know about the head trap being unable to pop while searching will be holding their breath hoping they can get their trap off in time, while those players who are aware will be holding their breath, hoping the Pig doesn't find them in that moment (similar to how being the last survivor committing to open the gate is a rush hoping the Killer doesn't happen to find you at that moment).

    With this, we feel the Pig will be nicer to play, maintain her fear factor for survivors without being obnoxious, and be more engaging and fun for everyone.

    Thanks for taking the time to read!

    Signed the Society of Swine

    @radiantHero23 @Nun_So_Vile @Vanishlord @UndeddJester @AbsolutGrndZer0 @BlackRose89

    We will be monitoring this chat, so if you want to sign these changes too let us know in this thread or via PM!

    Cheers!

    I concur with the aforementioned suggestions. I do think that the timer shouldn’t stop even as the trapped Survivor searches since it removes the lore-wise thrill and urgency to remove the trap at the last possible second before snap It’s a climatic finish. *Live or die, the choice is yours*

    But the increased Trap timer really reduces the panic to remove since they have more allotted to them, therefore gen completion is most likely STILL a priority. The choice is made easier, rather than approaching the situation more carefully and the threat is not even a factor. It never really was to begin with, it was the play style that mainly made the difference.

    We can only wait and see what, if any, further changes will be made.

  • @Atsuka_Anarchy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3658118#Comment_3658118

    I concur with the aforementioned suggestions. I do think that the timer shouldn’t stop even as the trapped Survivor searches since it removes the lore-wise thrill and urgency to remove the trap at the last possible second before snap It’s a climatic finish. *Live or die, the choice is yours*

    But the increased Trap timer really reduces the panic to remove since they have more allotted to them, therefore gen completion is most likely STILL a priority. The choice is made easier, rather than approaching the situation more carefully and the threat is not even a factor. It never really was to begin with, it was the play style that mainly made the difference.

    We can only wait and see what, if any, further changes will be made.

    Aye, at least the tension is maintained by virtue of the Pig herself being able to interrupt.

    It's a difficult one, because unfortunately Pig performs quite well at low MMR, so it gives her a high average kill rate... as such it's very unlikely we'd get away with no nerfs whatsoever, even if realistically we know she doesn't need nerfs.

    Our suggested nerfs are still a little much, but it's better than the current changes gutting her RBTs completely...

    Though the PTB was quite civil... back in the regular world of DBD it's getting a little hard to poke your head up and point out any value to RBT strength without taking suppressing fire...

    O🐽o

  • I've been summoned. What's going on? Did they release Amanda's real buffs yet?

  • @Atsuka_Anarchy said:

    Hey, you filthy dirty fellow pig mains, took a little vacation from playing for a little while due to a busy life. How we dong and how we feeling about this change? Removing the Box auras from Amanda really is a disappointment as lore-wise it’s their own game; how can Amanda not know the only out to living or dying? lol

    But, I understand; it’s a blatantly obvious hit to the players who follow a trap survivor around to ensure a free kill and the pig players who don’t use that strategy have to suffer for it. I don’t know why they put the timer to 3 mins, if Amanda had her way it’d be reduced to 1 second. 😭 But I digress, I’m thankful that her Ambush and Crouch are a bit better, and that we get awarded more BP (thanks I suppose? Kinda random but ok) for putting a Trap on survivors and Dash hits. The trade offs are really difficult to ignore, I mean.. why an extra 30secs? It’s just a random gimmick to nerf pig.

    Passive slowdown? Not really, as survivors already got the trap off moderately quickly, and now the extended time doesn’t give survivors the lore-wise urgency to remove the iconic trap and just finish gens then look around.

    Just the pros of this change without the cons would’ve sufficed considering she’s not even close to the top of the killer tier list even with this change considering all other dash killers do it much better. Blinding her from her own set up game is just redundant, but I guess I can try to make sense of it: She’s in the entity’s realm and isn’t the one setting up the traps and game herself, but then I see killers like Plague who can see her fountains and even survivors can see the boxes, but not I?… hweh?!🤨

    Anyway, I feel Amanda’s going slowly in the right direction, but she’s forever burdened with the “nerf pig” gimmick, unfortunately, so she cannot gain something without losing something ridiculous in return.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/O32P4EEYV8SS/img-8462.jpeg

    You're right it makes little sense. They want to give Huntress 10 hatchets and a speed winder on her arm, but Pig gets caught in the meme again? Even after they said with such confidence, "We are seriously buffing the Pig you guys. Believe us." All we can do now is hope they come to their senses.

  • Why should I play Pig after these "buffs" go through when Skull Merchant does pretty much everything but better and has the advantage of chase power, bloated kit, and can play a menacing slowdown game? Oh yeah, and I can just about guarantee getting a W with her 70% kill rate.

    And we're over here having to negotiate for one or the other as if Pig wasn't already needing all the help she can get with her ~2% overall pickrate? I just have this image of her being Oliver Twist and having to say "Please sir, I want some more."

  • @Atsuka_Anarchy said:

    Hey, you filthy dirty fellow pig mains, took a little vacation from playing for a little while due to a busy life. How we dong and how we feeling about this change? Removing the Box auras from Amanda really is a disappointment as lore-wise it’s their own game; how can Amanda not know the only out to living or dying? lol

    But, I understand; it’s a blatantly obvious hit to the players who follow a trap survivor around to ensure a free kill and the pig players who don’t use that strategy have to suffer for it. I don’t know why they put the timer to 3 mins, if Amanda had her way it’d be reduced to 1 second. 😭 But I digress, I’m thankful that her Ambush and Crouch are a bit better, and that we get awarded more BP (thanks I suppose? Kinda random but ok) for putting a Trap on survivors and Dash hits. The trade offs are really difficult to ignore, I mean.. why an extra 30secs? It’s just a random gimmick to nerf pig.

    Passive slowdown? Not really, as survivors already got the trap off moderately quickly, and now the extended time doesn’t give survivors the lore-wise urgency to remove the iconic trap and just finish gens then look around.

    Just the pros of this change without the cons would’ve sufficed considering she’s not even close to the top of the killer tier list even with this change considering all other dash killers do it much better. Blinding her from her own set up game is just redundant, but I guess I can try to make sense of it: She’s in the entity’s realm and isn’t the one setting up the traps and game herself, but then I see killers like Plague who can see her fountains and even survivors can see the boxes, but not I?… hweh?!🤨

    Anyway, I feel Amanda’s going slowly in the right direction, but she’s forever burdened with the “nerf pig” gimmick, unfortunately, so she cannot gain something without losing something ridiculous in return.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/O32P4EEYV8SS/img-8462.jpeg

    Also Welcome Back!

  • @UndeddJester said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3669444#Comment_3669444

    Aye, at least the tension is maintained by virtue of the Pig herself being able to interrupt.

    It's a difficult one, because unfortunately Pig performs quite well at low MMR, so it gives her a high average kill rate... as such it's very unlikely we'd get away with no nerfs whatsoever, even if realistically we know she doesn't need nerfs.

    Our suggested nerfs are still a little much, but it's better than the current changes gutting her RBTs completely...

    Though the PTB was quite civil... back in the regular world of DBD it's getting a little hard to poke your head up and point out any value to RBT strength without taking suppressing fire...

    O🐽o

    Yeah, but even a perkless Trapper performs well at low MMR, that's the issue; mid-high MMR makes very exhausting trying to perform at a decent level whereas simple (strong Killers with no real unique abilities) killers can perform exceptionally well if played by the average players. Amanda's simply being forced into the "meme" killer gimmick role.

    @Nun_So_Vile said:

    I've been summoned. What's going on? Did they release Amanda's real buffs yet?

    Haha One day we just wake up from this illusion to the REAL buffs. 😪

    @Nun_So_Vile said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3669352#Comment_3669352

    You're right it makes little sense. They want to give Huntress 10 hatchets and a speed winder on her arm, but Pig gets caught in the meme again? Even after they said with such confidence, "We are seriously buffing the Pig you guys. Believe us." All we can do now is hope they come to their senses.

    It's abhorrent, the false assurance that major changes were to be made for the better and for such a unique Killer (forces Survivors to do unique side quests like Sadako and Plague and not just "Do Gens" and escape) to get their passive slowdown nerfed in exchange for "slightly" better chase potential is a shame as there's already too many killers that end chases in less time than even Amanda could dream of doing in her sleep. Yeah, we can only hope, but I know we'll keep playing her; she is one of the few unique Killers we have in the game.

    @Nun_So_Vile said:

    Why should I play Pig after these "buffs" go through when Skull Merchant does pretty much everything but better and has the advantage of chase power, bloated kit, and can play a menacing slowdown game? Oh yeah, and I can just about guarantee getting a W with her 70% kill rate.

    And we're over here having to negotiate for one or the other as if Pig wasn't already needing all the help she can get with her ~2% overall pickrate? I just have this image of her being Oliver Twist and having to say "Please sir, I want some more."

    LOL That's definitely true, and I wish it was addressed seriously, but we'll see. We're just going to keep playing Pig as always, regardless. They'd have to erase her from the game to make us stop playing her. 😤

    I invested too many hrs (6,500+ hrs) in this game and 'manda since release to stop completely,😂 she always brings me back in the fog.🐷

  • The All Things Wicked PTB has come and gone. As always, our team has discussed the feedback you’ve shared with us on all the new and changed content, and we’ve prepared a series of adjustments which will be made before this update goes live. In this post, we’ll go through each of them and provide a brief explanation of our…
    image.png

    @radiantHero23 @Nun_So_Vile @AbsolutGrndZer0 @Vanishlord @Atsuka_Anarchy

    Well... that was not expected...

    So we still lose the Jigsaw box auras... but we haven't got the extra 30s on the timer...

    It is curious that screams have been left unchecked, I was really expecting that to get nerf batted... I suppose your average Pig can't really get head pops just by patrolling jigsaw boxes, though nothing to stop a Pig following someone off hook and doing it (though that is throwing the game), but the more viable strategy of using screams to do it remains unchecked.... I guess BHVR want screams to remain a thing I suppose.

    I feel like there is gonna be backlash for this, so I suppose we all should stick to our same rhetoric really... but overall, I'll accept this line up of changes.


    EDIT: Just for interest... I have added your names as part of an edit as I forgot originally... do you guys get a notification when I do this? Or not?

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3661887#Comment_3661887

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3661569#Comment_3661569

    Sure, processes, bureaucracy, and red tape all equally suck, but that's why delegate to someone else who fits that job duty or build a team that collaborates to handle those challenges. I'm sure they could afford to invest a little into console PTBs with just the money from Feng Cosmetics alone. Feng can usher in the console PTB era.

    Even if you figure they can easily pay the cost for patches, then the problem is that Sony at the very least still requires patch APPROVAL. This means for example that when another game (one of the richest publishers in the industry) had a recent emergency patch to fix game breaking bugs with their latest DLC (that extended to the base game) the Playstation patch was on a two day delay. Was this the developer's choice? No, but they had no choice, as this was how Sony does things.

  • @UndeddJester said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/436-developer-update-all-things-wicked-ptb

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UY4A818841E1/image.png

    @radiantHero23 @Nun_So_Vile @AbsolutGrndZer0 @Vanishlord @Atsuka_Anarchy

    Well... that was not expected...

    So we still lose the Jigsaw box auras... but we haven't got the extra 30s on the timer...

    It is curious that screams have been left unchecked, I was really expecting that to get nerf batted... I suppose your average Pig can't really get head pops just by patrolling jigsaw boxes, though nothing to stop a Pig following someone off hook and doing it (though that is throwing the game), but the more viable strategy of using screams to do it remains unchecked.... I guess BHVR want screams to remain a thing I suppose.

    I feel like there is gonna be backlash for this, so I suppose we all should stick to our same rhetoric really... but overall, I'll accept this line up of changes.

    EDIT: Just for interest... I have added your names as part of an edit as I forgot originally... do you guys get a notification when I do this? Or not?

    I got the notification it says drinks at the local watering hole

  • @UndeddJester said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/436-developer-update-all-things-wicked-ptb

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UY4A818841E1/image.png

    @radiantHero23 @Nun_So_Vile @AbsolutGrndZer0 @Vanishlord @Atsuka_Anarchy

    Well... that was not expected...

    So we still lose the Jigsaw box auras... but we haven't got the extra 30s on the timer...

    It is curious that screams have been left unchecked, I was really expecting that to get nerf batted... I suppose your average Pig can't really get head pops just by patrolling jigsaw boxes, though nothing to stop a Pig following someone off hook and doing it (though that is throwing the game), but the more viable strategy of using screams to do it remains unchecked.... I guess BHVR want screams to remain a thing I suppose.

    I feel like there is gonna be backlash for this, so I suppose we all should stick to our same rhetoric really... but overall, I'll accept this line up of changes.

    EDIT: Just for interest... I have added your names as part of an edit as I forgot originally... do you guys get a notification when I do this? Or not?

    I didnt get a notification, but my Pig senses tickled.

    I appreciate that they went back on one of the nerfs. But i stand by my point, that they should have taken their time to erase the screaming-playstyle instead of punishing all Pig players.

    "pushing her over the top" just made me chuckle. They agreed, that a survivor literally cant do anything against a Nurse that is on point, but little ol piggy with her smol dash is where they draw the line?

    Overall, im disappointed, that they didnt do their work to make a healthy change, but im glad that they didnt just push it live.

    How do you guys feel about it?

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3669859#Comment_3669859

    I got the notification it says drinks at the local watering hole

    Straight up, I'll hit you up on drinkfinder.com when they actually push it live. We better not get Sadako'd in the 11th hour xD

    @radiantHero23 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3669859#Comment_3669859

    I didnt get a notification, but my Pig senses tickled.

    I appreciate that they went back on one of the nerfs. But i stand by my point, that they should have taken their time to erase the screaming-playstyle instead of punishing all Pig players.

    "pushing her over the top" just made me chuckle. They agreed, that a survivor literally cant do anything against a Nurse that is on point, but little ol piggy with her smol dash is where they draw the line?

    Overall, im disappointed, that they didnt do their work to make a healthy change, but im glad that they didnt just push it live.

    How do you guys feel about it?

    I am pretty happy given what could have happened...

    The loss of Pig box auras is a nuisance, but it is still something you can account for with good guesstimation, or taking aura perks if really needed... overall its a trade I'd accept the chase buffs for.

    Only concern now is the inevitable crack from survivors when she can still force head pops... but if we keep the same party line, hopefully will be fine?

    P.S. I apologise... I've totally stolen your Pig nose signiature... it's a lot of fun to craft faces around... and I now can't help myself...

    ^🐽~

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3669859#Comment_3669859

    I didnt get a notification, but my Pig senses tickled.

    I appreciate that they went back on one of the nerfs. But i stand by my point, that they should have taken their time to erase the screaming-playstyle instead of punishing all Pig players.

    "pushing her over the top" just made me chuckle. They agreed, that a survivor literally cant do anything against a Nurse that is on point, but little ol piggy with her smol dash is where they draw the line?

    Overall, im disappointed, that they didnt do their work to make a healthy change, but im glad that they didnt just push it live.

    How do you guys feel about it?

    Pretty much what you said hits the nail on the head. The most toxic screaming Pig build is going to remain viable, and I don't like that.

  • @UndeddJester said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3669919#Comment_3669919

    Straight up, I'll hit you up on drinkfinder.com when they actually push it live. We better not get Sadako'd in the 11th hour xD

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3669925#Comment_3669925

    I am pretty happy given what could have happened...

    The loss of Pig box auras is a nuisance, but it is still something you can account for with good guesstimation, or taking aura perks if really needed... overall its a trade I'd accept the chase buffs for.

    Only concern now is the inevitable crack from survivors when she can still force head pops... but if we keep the same party line, hopefully will be fine?

    P.S. I apologise... I've totally stolen your Pig nose signiature... it's a lot of fun to craft faces around... and I now can't help myself...

    ^🐽~

    Pig is for all of us! Feel free to embrace your inner Pig - emote - master. 🔥🐽🔥

    @AbsolutGrndZer0 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3669925#Comment_3669925

    Pretty much what you said hits the nail on the head. The most toxic screaming Pig build is going to remain viable, and I don't like that.

    Is it just me or does it also make you guys depressed, how oblivious they seem to be to her power level?

    Nerfs that dont fix anything are implemented with buffs that do little if survivors play correctly.

    It just makes me want to increase my hour count in Elden Ring even more.

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3669934#Comment_3669934

    Pig is for all of us! Feel free to embrace your inner Pig - emote - master. 🔥🐽🔥

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3669935#Comment_3669935

    Is it just me or does it also make you guys depressed, how oblivious they seem to be to her power level?

    Nerfs that dont fix anything are implemented with buffs that do little if survivors play correctly.

    It just makes me want to increase my hour count in Elden Ring even more.

    I found the patch notes amusing at the same part you did. I would be very surprised if these changes pushed her anywhere near the top of anything.

    These changes leave me with more questions than answers, but i'm proud of what our collective unified front was able to accomplish in pushing back on what could have easily been a much worse nerf for her.

  • @AbsolutGrndZer0 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3661925#Comment_3661925

    Even if you figure they can easily pay the cost for patches, then the problem is that Sony at the very least still requires patch APPROVAL. This means for example that when another game (one of the richest publishers in the industry) had a recent emergency patch to fix game breaking bugs with their latest DLC (that extended to the base game) the Playstation patch was on a two day delay. Was this the developer's choice? No, but they had no choice, as this was how Sony does things.

    It comes with the territory of having games to patch on console and PC I guess. Also a wider critique of the modern gaming industry. Sure, they might not want to pay the stacks and go through the formalities of the entire console manufacturer's quality certification and approval process when they can go hog wild on Steam and put out as many good or bad updates they want with this what's good for the goose is good for the gander mentality. I'm still going to use my right as a consumer on console to voice dissatisfaction because these companies are so comfortable now choosing to have the benefits of the console population, but not consider their needs or limitations when pushing out patches on their multi-platform games.

    Baldur's Gate 3 Xbox community going through this right now. They've been going through it for weeks after recent updates messed with their saves, some having to start over their runs and even losing entire cross-save data until the devs can sort out these bugs they created from the past 2 hotfixes.

  • @UndeddJester said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/436-developer-update-all-things-wicked-ptb

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UY4A818841E1/image.png

    @radiantHero23 @Nun_So_Vile @AbsolutGrndZer0 @Vanishlord @Atsuka_Anarchy

    Well... that was not expected...

    So we still lose the Jigsaw box auras... but we haven't got the extra 30s on the timer...

    It is curious that screams have been left unchecked, I was really expecting that to get nerf batted... I suppose your average Pig can't really get head pops just by patrolling jigsaw boxes, though nothing to stop a Pig following someone off hook and doing it (though that is throwing the game), but the more viable strategy of using screams to do it remains unchecked.... I guess BHVR want screams to remain a thing I suppose.

    I feel like there is gonna be backlash for this, so I suppose we all should stick to our same rhetoric really... but overall, I'll accept this line up of changes.

    EDIT: Just for interest... I have added your names as part of an edit as I forgot originally... do you guys get a notification when I do this? Or not?

    Yeah, that Timer increase made literally no sense and was pretty lackluster, I'm appreciative that they listened to the complaints about it. 😪

    Yeah, expect the scream build to be used a lot more now since seeing our own Boxes isn't a thing now.😬 And I didn't get a notification. 😮

  • @Atsuka_Anarchy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3669859#Comment_3669859

    Yeah, that Timer increase made literally no sense and was pretty lackluster, I'm appreciative that they listened to the complaints about it. 😪

    Yeah, expect the scream build to be used a lot more now since seeing our own Boxes isn't a thing now.😬 And I didn't get a notification. 😮

    After seeing Mandy's post today, I am hopeful that this is only the beginning of the buffs our lady Amanda will receive. If there are any major changes then they will come at a later date, which means they could already be queuing her up to get something bigger later on down the line. My biggest concern though is if all the signs point to a partial rework of her character's abilities to fit their current vision for the game.

  • @UndeddJester said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/436-developer-update-all-things-wicked-ptb

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UY4A818841E1/image.png

    @radiantHero23 @Nun_So_Vile @AbsolutGrndZer0 @Vanishlord @Atsuka_Anarchy

    Well... that was not expected...

    So we still lose the Jigsaw box auras... but we haven't got the extra 30s on the timer...

    It is curious that screams have been left unchecked, I was really expecting that to get nerf batted... I suppose your average Pig can't really get head pops just by patrolling jigsaw boxes, though nothing to stop a Pig following someone off hook and doing it (though that is throwing the game), but the more viable strategy of using screams to do it remains unchecked.... I guess BHVR want screams to remain a thing I suppose.

    I feel like there is gonna be backlash for this, so I suppose we all should stick to our same rhetoric really... but overall, I'll accept this line up of changes.

    EDIT: Just for interest... I have added your names as part of an edit as I forgot originally... do you guys get a notification when I do this? Or not?

    Hooray! This is very good I can live without the auras it was the 30 seconds that really bothered me. And given our post does not exist at the moment with the only copy being here where lets face it most people probably don't look in here if they are not a Pig main. Great job everyone this is a big achievement. As @radiantHero23 said the toxic scream builds still exist and we lost our aura boxes.

    In regards to the scream build they either din't want to change it as they get money off people buying Xeno for UW etc or they did not have time to do it because there is a new killer and survivor and a map which will likely take priority.

    Either way we achieved something which is what is important good job team!

  • @Vanishlord said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3669859#Comment_3669859

    Hooray! This is very good I can live without the auras it was the 30 seconds that really bothered me. And given our post does not exist at the moment with the only copy being here where lets face it most people probably don't look in here if they are not a Pig main. Great job everyone this is a big achievement. As @radiantHero23 said the toxic scream builds still exist and we lost our aura boxes.

    In regards to the scream build they either din't want to change it as they get money off people buying Xeno for UW etc or they did not have time to do it because there is a new killer and survivor and a map which will likely take priority.

    Either way we achieved something which is what is important good job team!

    Well said

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3669917#Comment_3669917

    It comes with the territory of having games to patch on console and PC I guess. Also a wider critique of the modern gaming industry. Sure, they might not want to pay the stacks and go through the formalities of the entire console manufacturer's quality certification and approval process when they can go hog wild on Steam and put out as many good or bad updates they want with this what's good for the goose is good for the gander mentality. I'm still going to use my right as a consumer on console to voice dissatisfaction because these companies are so comfortable now choosing to have the benefits of the console population, but not consider their needs or limitations when pushing out patches on their multi-platform games.

    Baldur's Gate 3 Xbox community going through this right now. They've been going through it for weeks after recent updates messed with their saves, some having to start over their runs and even losing entire cross-save data until the devs can sort out these bugs they created from the past 2 hotfixes.

    OH i agree, but that is still something that Sony and Xbox needs to address, that is out of the hands of the game developers themselves. In a perfect world they could and would I am sure love to be able to just throw out a hotfix immediately for bugs every time they finish one, but Sony and Xbox will not allow that. I do know that BHVR would love to get the extra feedback from a PTB on consoles, but the choice is not theirs.

    Plus, don't think any of them really go hog wild as you say, as rarely do PC versions get more patches than console from what Ive seen.

  • Pigs once the buffs go live:

    tumblr_d4c27e30abb01bb0ca2cd3e2ce2d7666_b91b0dce_540.gif

    Thank you for listening and reverting the RBT changes, Devs.

  • @Vanishlord said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3669859#Comment_3669859

    Hooray! This is very good I can live without the auras it was the 30 seconds that really bothered me. And given our post does not exist at the moment with the only copy being here where lets face it most people probably don't look in here if they are not a Pig main. Great job everyone this is a big achievement. As @radiantHero23 said the toxic scream builds still exist and we lost our aura boxes.

    In regards to the scream build they either din't want to change it as they get money off people buying Xeno for UW etc or they did not have time to do it because there is a new killer and survivor and a map which will likely take priority.

    Either way we achieved something which is what is important good job team!

    I had Mandy reach out to me in regards to the changes. To boil it down, they understand that the screaming stuff if stupid and should go. They (for some reason) didn't have the time to change this before going live. Therefore the changes made are this "small". Bigger changes like this need more time to implement.

    We did definitely change something which is a huge achievement. I just hope that this is not the end of the story.

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3670257#Comment_3670257

    I had Mandy reach out to me in regards to the changes. To boil it down, they understand that the screaming stuff if stupid and should go. They (for some reason) didn't have the time to change this before going live. Therefore the changes made are this "small". Bigger changes like this need more time to implement.

    We did definitely change something which is a huge achievement. I just hope that this is not the end of the story.

    Ah thanks for telling me. Very good sign Mandy took the effort of informing of this.

  • @Vanishlord said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3670457#Comment_3670457

    Ah thanks for telling me. Very good sign Mandy took the effort of informing of this.

    I really hope that they realize how important it is to give us some feedback. Nothing is worse than to get invested and work out solutions over hours of testing just for it to seemingly be ignored alltogether. Makes one feel useless and unappreciated.

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3670476#Comment_3670476

    I really hope that they realize how important it is to give us some feedback. Nothing is worse than to get invested and work out solutions over hours of testing just for it to seemingly be ignored alltogether. Makes one feel useless and unappreciated.

    You're right it is no joke. Putting so much work and passion into something just for it to be ignored can really damage someones self esteem.

1 … 4 5 6 7 8 … 22