The Pig Pen Hangout
A place for our community of Pig PFPs and enthusiasts to meet and engage in discourse over all things pig-related and not pig-related.
A place for our community of Pig PFPs and enthusiasts to meet and engage in discourse over all things pig-related and not pig-related.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oooh nice! I want! 🤩 I’m doing pretty piggly wiggly lately, so far so good.
Platinum??? 😮
Pretty good, finished the Rift today, so it's all casual now for awhile again. Also in season 8 of a Smallville rewatch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM5x7zPLap4Yep, you know it! 😁🤪
I can share some pictures when it arrives.
Otherwise I'm on my second playthrough of Elden ring in ng+. Everything fine with the exception of one swordswoman.
Enjoy. NG+ was my fav playthrough. That was the run I traded my Unga Bunga Strength build in for a bleed build with Dragonmancy and just went maximum nuclear destruction. It was great.
I'm playing a bleed - blackflame Swordstress build.
Super fun so far.
I was never one for NG+, I always stopped at 120 in the other Soulborne games (150 in ER), and found that once the build was complete NG+ just increased damage… but never enough to make the earlier areas noticably harder, and the later areas was the same fight, jsut less room for errors.
I personally prefer NG builds with restrictions instead, I always refuse starting Journey 2 and leave all my toons at the gate in front of Radagon to help other players through that final fight :D
After my first playthrough (which was a Patrizan build), I did builds for: -
I haven't finished Quelana… I got to the double fight with the Lionel Mistbegotten and Crucible Knight BS duo fight in front of Radahn. Being that I'm a glass cannon with pretty slow attacks who needs to drink a LOT of blue, just the Crucible Knight is hard enough… with a Crack Addict Simba wielding a sword running at me constantly and a Chad Knight lining up to skewer any time I try to hit it… it's quite an ugly fight.
I could kill Renala first to remove it… but I wanted to do this fight first to see if I can finally figure out how to search Redmane Castle fully... the roof areas with loot I've never reached always seems blocked off and wondered if killing these 2 first unlocked more of the castle… Trying to do this on this character though seems unwise :S
That's what I really enjoy about elden ring. The game is as hard as you want it to be.
In my first playthrough, I went all Dex with the halo sythe and failed at some bosses.
ER was my first souls game, so I was pretty bad.
Kater I used mimic tear extensively, which made bosses noticeably weaker. This did not mean, that I didn't leant though. I got better and better and beat late game bosses without it.
Maliketh, Placidusax and especially Godfrey are some of my favorites.
Now that better, I just want to max out everything to get 100%.
I also want a "can do everything" - character. So I'm around Lvl 260 right now and try to max intelligence.
Fire giant is down, now comes farum azula.
Looking really forward to it.
Are you guys also excited for Shadow of the erdtree?
If you plan to dive into any of the Dark Souls series at any point, then you should definitely keep an eye out for the DS trilogy collection. My mates and I played that whole series to death. I'm talking 100% completion and beyond. Dark Souls OG was my jam in the day and got hooked ever since then.
I expect SotE will be a great expansion. I've just been so caught up in Baldur's Gate recently that i'll probably just go into it completely blind and experience it. It'll add some new achievos so i'll have to grab them to perserve the integrity of my ER trophy list 😅
Truthfully a little nervous... ER was a monster of a game, and the Soulsborne games tend to go pretty nuts in their DLC.... every DLC has been as difficult as it is amazing...
No sure I've got the stones for it anymore xD
Im sure you can find something like comet azur to make it a bit more managable if it gets out of hand. Otherwise: YOU CAN KICK ENEMIES!
The trailer got me really excited.
I have played DS1 and DS3. I liked DS3 a lot more. Great to hear that you are this experienced at the games!
Am I wrong or did the DLC´s in past games add no further achievements to the games?
Dark Souls 1 and 3 that is true.
I am unfortunately a DS2 hater, so I dont know about that one. I know some people love it, but it has so many small irritating flaws that compound to just consistently annoy me, to the point that I can't play it.
Bloodborne has additional trophies for each of its DLC bosses. I'd recommend it if you can play it. It's got a pretty different feel to play, but is a very engaging mix up of the formula. Like the other games there are things that are very annoying to deal with for a first time player, as with all Soulsborne games (won't say any more due to avoiding spoilers). There are also a few fights where they tried something different, and it didn't work so well... However once you get into the groove and rhythm of Bloodborne, it becomes a front runner for one of the best of the games.
I played Sekiro briefly, you can tell that game is a masterpiece... but the mechanics are not for me, so not sure on that one either.
Some of the past Soulsborne games did and some did not include separate achievements in the DLC. IIRC, DS 1 and 3 did not. DS2 did with Sotfs and Bloodborne did with Old Hunters DLC.
😘😂
I accept my fate being single AF for the rest of my days if the alternative is to be a DS2 fan xD
I just don't get it mate. People get one life to do what they want to do and choose to be who they want to be and yet they still want to be a bloodborne fan xP
All joking aside, they are all great and I love them all equally. Now Devil May Cry series on the other hand…
DMC is legendary! 🤩 Favorite one is probably 4, because I love Nero’s character (Bleach fan and the voice actor is Johnny Yong Bosch who voices Ichigo). DMC4, 3, 1, 5, and 2 in that order for me.
Having some time to play DBD today and receiving love for ‘Manda from a survivor is always heartwarming. 🐷
Also, just played vs this full SWF and oof my head hurt… Boil Over, Flip Flop, Breakout, Commodious Tool Box + Hacksaw, Oak, Blueprint, Gen build while the other two keep me occupied… OMG was that a crazy draining and super intense match😭 They. made. me. WORK. lol
I'm inclined to agree. 1 is iconic, but 3 and 4 were so good. Plus Lady… I'd rank them about the same honestly. Bro hmu when you're on DBD later
Yeah Lady…ohmegers 😩 And alright bro, I’ll probably stream some Pig games too tonight.
So, do you guys think my survivor dream will ever be realized, and these two will be reunited in The Fog?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HElHVsrCtlAMaaaan I wish
Guys?
Am I just seeing things or is Mandy's crouch and uncrouch bugged again? It feels a lot slower than usual and I know that this bug has happened recently already.
Any experience?
Hmmm. I have felt a slight delay in that the last 3 matches I had about an hr ago. There was also the chase bug where I death hooked someone and crouched as a Nea was trying to flashlight save and the chase theme played throughout the duration of the match even when I wasn’t in a chase.
Should we make a post about it?
Is there already one?
I havne't had a chance to verify any of this, but I've been seeing a few videos about buggy animations popping up in my feed. Maybe it's this that you're seeing?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_U06QEDZvA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90s0I1e6WxQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBzlsizgmP4Piggies trap is missing in the lobby for a long time now. It really bothers me.
Yes, it is! Thx for finding video material.
Ngl a lot of those I really didn’t notice when playing in matches since the update unless it was painfully obvious like the chase music bug because it literally makes it impossible to hear anything around you. Thanks to everyone in the videos for bringing that to our attention! I really want to check later at home and see what I may find.
guess who’s back!
it seems we got given a blessing from the entity with buffs
Partially...
The buffs do only help when two specific addons are used…
The real winner is John's medical file. You can now actually crouch faster than a survivor is running with it. ZOOM!
JMF be putting in work ngl.
Posting a link with new updates to Saw XI.
It has a confirmed date in Summer 2024.
1,900+ posts and the madman is still here laddies. At what point do I feel the fame and stardom kick in? I don't feel anything yet other than the sudden urge for a new hobby.
✨🐽✨
Damn... you squeeked one over me to win 🥺
I still haven't watched Saw X...
I have heard good things about it, but I'm nervous to watch it because I haven't found a reviewer yet who I trust with regards to reviewing the plot... they all say the gore and brutality is way off the charts... but tbe srory is what mattere, and the people who made it were responsible for Saw 3D and beyond, which all annoyed me to high heaven...
I love Saw... I get especially upset when I see a bad Saw film... proper nerd fan fighting back rage tears... 😖
Is Saw X actually solid on the story? Or is it a switch your brain off mindless Saw gorefest? Don't get me wrong... I enjoy a mindless Saw gorefest... as long as it doesn't betray the core message and concept of the Saw films... 😨
👾👾. We made it together my friend.
Do you mind spoilers to the Saw X plot?
I take the opinion that if a story is good, then I'll likely rewatch the film several times and enjoy it just as much knowing the plot in vivid detail.
Unless it's something like Portal or Saw 1, where the twist is literally the entire point, I dont really mind spoilers at all 😁🤘
Saw X is an incredible movie, the story plot is realistic as well and is something that many can relate to having happened to them at least once in their lives, though not on the scale of John. The ending has you rooting for Mandy and Kramer. I consider it the best Saw since 1-3.
I just had to laugh at myself for a min 😂 I just thought about how funny it would be if DBD was tied into the horror movie franchises and certain characters, phrases, or actions would appear in their resectable films. Like Saw XI would have someone jokingly boop Amanda after a snarky or funny comment, or kidnap someone the victim would yell “wait, have you been tunneling me this whole time??” 😂😂😂 or in the next scream movie Ghost does a teabag at someone they’re chasing 😂
Saw X is pretty solid; one of the best in the series, even. I’d personally put it up there with Saw 1-3 as far as story and traps go. The whole time you kinda feel bad for the victims but then once you figure out what they do for a living you’re just rooting for John and Mandy 😂 It’s a A+ film of the Saw franchise; definitely worth a watch.
It's a good movie, but don't go in expecting it to be as much Saw as we know it from some of the other films, but more of a good guy John anti-hero story that includes classic Saw elements. Revenge is also a big part of the story in this one. I'd say more narrative driven and, of course it's Saw so it's gorey, but I don't think it's nearly as gorey as Saw 2 or 3. I've seen more bodily fluids at a Gwar concert.
I really enjoyed it though. More story time with Amanda is all we want to be honest.
❤️🐽❤️
Same. Amanda could read me bedtime stories and I'd be all for it. Buried somewhere in the many pages of the Pen is the review I wrote immediately after seeing it. Probably for the best it stays buried there. May do another for Saw XI.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Finally finished this run!
Sharpened my skills up again for Shadow of the Erdtree, not quite so afraid of it now 😅
Not that you aksed, but kinda riding a high and want to share... Notable moments: -
You talking about ER got me back to finish this run... so thanking you Radiant... was a lot for fun. Also up yours Mohg... you creep. 😒
Thats great to hear!!!
Im currently on my third run. Frostblade and blackflame is my current build. Friede-style.
Great to read this morning with my coffee. Glad to see you get back into it and have some fun finishing your run. No torrent…that had to be rough, like masochist-level pain for sure. I might have overlooked it in the passages, but did you have a favorite area/boss when you were doing this? Poor Gideon 😂