The Pig Pen Hangout

A place for our community of Pig PFPs and enthusiasts to meet and engage in discourse over all things pig-related and not pig-related.

Comments

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3704560#Comment_3704560

    Great to read this morning with my coffee. Glad to see you get back into it and have some fun finishing your run. No torrent…that had to be rough, like masochist-level pain for sure. I might have overlooked it in the passages, but did you have a favorite area/boss when you were doing this? Poor Gideon πŸ˜‚

    Hehehe cheers muchly!

    Hmm... area wise I had a lot of fun in the caves of the Moghwyn Dynasty, which was an antithesis of the area just before it. I was able to blow everything up with Giants Flame Take Thee... and 10 msn kills in 1 shot is always a good time... and the Sanguine Nobles got destroyed like Gideon xD

    Raya Lucaria internals and rooftops was quite a lot fun surprisingly. I got to go for some pretty nutty long range fireballs, and it was nice to pay back all the mages for all the pain of previous runs with some long range pyromancy of my own 😈

    Boss fights, the Tree Sentinels and the Tree Spirits tended to get blown up... not good against fire it seems.... all Kindred Gargoyles were a pain, but usually if you run hard and roll like a lightning Ram while they have their swords out, and only attack against axes is usually fine 😁

    Malenia was ofc a highlight, but then again, I consider her the best fight in all Soulsborne games, so there is bias there. Though the fact Whirl O'Flame was unironically useful still blows my mind xD

    I actually did very well against Morgott this time, who is usually an major Achilles Heel for me in every run. First time I probably enjoyed that fight. πŸ€”

    Otherwise Radagon and Elden Beast was fun. Throwing spells at Radagon was quite intense, as he can parry them, so you need to bait attacks from him and be ready to hurl a Giants Flame, and getting a window to run up and throw a max charged Burn O'Flame to roast Elden Beasts untanned regions was always cathartic. They were probably lying my highlights xD

    But yeah, no Torrent run is a rough time... I know mostly where I'm going in Elden Ring, but you'll be surprised how much you miss/forget when you can't look around with Torrent πŸ˜…

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3704560#Comment_3704560

    Great to read this morning with my coffee. Glad to see you get back into it and have some fun finishing your run. No torrent…that had to be rough, like masochist-level pain for sure. I might have overlooked it in the passages, but did you have a favorite area/boss when you were doing this? Poor Gideon πŸ˜‚

    Im sorry, but I have little sympathy for old Gideon. The rings man….

  • @UndeddJester said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3704616#Comment_3704616

    Hehehe cheers muchly!

    Hmm... area wise I had a lot of fun in the caves of the Moghwyn Dynasty, which was an antithesis of the area just before it. I was able to blow everything up with Giants Flame Take Thee... and 10 msn kills in 1 shot is always a good time... and the Sanguine Nobles got destroyed like Gideon xD

    Raya Lucaria internals and rooftops was quite a lot fun surprisingly. I got to go for some pretty nutty long range fireballs, and it was nice to pay back all the mages for all the pain of previous runs with some long range pyromancy of my own 😈

    Boss fights, the Tree Sentinels and the Tree Spirits tended to get blown up... not good against fire it seems.... all Kindred Gargoyles were a pain, but usually if you run hard and roll like a lightning Ram while they have their swords out, and only attack against axes is usually fine 😁

    Malenia was ofc a highlight, but then again, I consider her the best fight in all Soulsborne games, so there is bias there. Though the fact Whirl O'Flame was unironically useful still blows my mind xD

    I actually did very well against Morgott this time, who is usually an major Achilles Heel for me in every run. First time I probably enjoyed that fight. πŸ€”

    Otherwise Radagon and Elden Beast was fun. Throwing spells at Radagon was quite intense, as he can parry them, so you need to bait attacks from him and be ready to hurl a Giants Flame, and getting a window to run up and throw a max charged Burn O'Flame to roast Elden Beasts untanned regions was always cathartic. They were probably lying my highlights xD

    But yeah, no Torrent run is a rough time... I know mostly where I'm going in Elden Ring, but you'll be surprised how much you miss/forget when you can't look around with Torrent πŸ˜…

    You mentioned, that Fire Giant was a pain without Torrent. I honestly didnt even know that I was even able to use Torrent during that fight. I love to do Alexanders quest and always summon him to aid me. Feels right to me. This however seems to negate the ability to use Torrent, so I never used the good steed for the fight. Its not that hard though from my experience. Try to fry the big man with ancient dragons lightning strike.

    I find the rocks in the area to be more of a challenge to deal with…

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3704625#Comment_3704625

    You mentioned, that Fire Giant was a pain without Torrent. I honestly didnt even know that I was even able to use Torrent during that fight. I love to do Alexanders quest and always summon him to aid me. Feels right to me. This however seems to negate the ability to use Torrent, so I never used the good steed for the fight. Its not that hard though from my experience. Try to fry the big man with ancient dragons lightning strike.

    I find the rocks in the area to be more of a challenge to deal with…

    Really!? Hah, that's amusing. Yeah the terrain is what makes it a pain, and Torrent lifts you up higher so significantly less frustrating, and ofc you can clear away whenever he blows up the floor.

    ... Lighting would have been very handy indeed 😭

    Also Alexander. 😒 Absolute legend. I was surprised I could break him free with my pyromancies... glad I didn't have to leave him stuck, though I couldn't get to him at Volcano Manor... There was a big 100% fireproof lizard in my way... what I didn't know is his ledge in Faram Azula has a Dragon on it if Alexander isn't there... man killed a damn dragon to be there πŸ˜…

    Though the end of Millicents questline is always my where my stoney heart cracks though... πŸ˜“

    The only time I've ever managed to bring myself to betray her was when I was doing my Millicent run, and I REALLY needed her prosthetic hand for build. I could justify it on the grounds that... I was Millicent... so technically I couldn't betray her πŸ˜…

    10 measily lines of dialogue and the NPCs in these games somehow manage to really upset me πŸ˜”

    • Siegmeyer of Catarina
    • Quelana
    • Solaire
    • Eileen the Crow
    • Adrianna
    • Sirrus of the Sunless Realms
    • Siegward of Catarina
    • Millicent
    • Rya
    • Alexander
    • Blaidd and Iji

    The list is endless πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

  • @UndeddJester said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3704720#Comment_3704720

    Really!? Hah, that's amusing. Yeah the terrain is what makes it a pain, and Torrent lifts you up higher so significantly less frustrating, and ofc you can clear away whenever he blows up the floor.

    ... Lighting would have been very handy indeed 😭

    Also Alexander. 😒 Absolute legend. I was surprised I could break him free with my pyromancies... glad I didn't have to leave him stuck, though I couldn't get to him at Volcano Manor... There was a big 100% fireproof lizard in my way... what I didn't know is his ledge in Faram Azula has a Dragon on it if Alexander isn't there... man killed a damn dragon to be there πŸ˜…

    Though the end of Millicents questline is always my where my stoney heart cracks though... πŸ˜“

    The only time I've ever managed to bring myself to betray her was when I was doing my Millicent run, and I REALLY needed her prosthetic hand for build. I could justify it on the grounds that... I was Millicent... so technically I couldn't betray her πŸ˜…

    10 measily lines of dialogue and the NPCs in these games somehow manage to really upset me πŸ˜”

    • Siegmeyer of Catarina
    • Quelana
    • Solaire
    • Eileen the Crow
    • Adrianna
    • Sirrus of the Sunless Realms
    • Siegward of Catarina
    • Millicent
    • Rya
    • Alexander
    • Blaidd and Iji

    The list is endless πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

    True…

    Alexander specifically has so much depth. At least for me.

    "All vessels are destined to one day break. But the great Alexander lived as a warrior to his last!"

    20240403184649_1.jpg

    Since that moment, this screenshot shows up whenever I start my PC.

  • GUYS!!! They fixed something with Mandy!!!

    Please take a look at the body piece of the Amandas rebirth outfit. I heavily disliked the outfit before because the robe kind of clinged to her legs if you know what i mean. This made the robe look all wrong to me. But somehow they fixed the physics and now the robe works like, well, a normal robe!

    If only the breatrap in her hand would return now…

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    GUYS!!! They fixed something with Mandy!!!

    Please take a look at the body piece of the Amandas rebirth outfit. I heavily disliked the outfit before because the robe kind of clinged to her legs if you know what i mean. This made the robe look all wrong to me. But somehow they fixed the physics and now the robe works like, well, a normal robe!

    If only the breatrap in her hand would return now…

    Engine fix? πŸ˜…

    Gotta check this out.

    EDIT: You're right, it isn't sticking to her thighs anymore, kinda flysheet around in the wind πŸ˜…

    Is kinda fluttery now... 🀣

  • @UndeddJester said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3706783#Comment_3706783

    Engine fix? πŸ˜…

    Gotta check this out.

    EDIT: You're right, it isn't sticking to her thighs anymore, kinda flysheet around in the wind πŸ˜…

    Is kinda fluttery now... 🀣

    I love it β™₯️🐽β™₯️

  • Little rant.

    Why is it that whenever a bug happens with a new skin, the first thing everyone jumps to is that BHVR (or any other gaming company) purposely made the bug (or in this case feature) in order to sell more skins? Like, do people honestly think that every gaming company is out to screw over their playerbase in any way they can?

  • @AbsolutGrndZer0 said:

    Little rant.

    Why is it that whenever a bug happens with a new skin, the first thing everyone jumps to is that BHVR (or any other gaming company) purposely made the bug (or in this case feature) in order to sell more skins? Like, do people honestly think that every gaming company is out to screw over their playerbase in any way they can?

    I hear you man, I'm forever calling out inflammatory and ridiculous claims people make without a shred of evidence. Sometimes I fear I come across as a BHVR apologist, simply because I get so irritated with clickbait twitter-esk bull that some people throw out there completely unfounded.

    I am sure the main reason most developers don't say jack to their community about whats going on a lot of the time is any news given is almost always twisted and morphed into unreal expectations and/or met with slander and vitriol all the time, and people just being flat out unreasonable. It's like poeple are so rude it's a surprise we get any information about anything.

  • @AbsolutGrndZer0 said:

    Little rant.

    Why is it that whenever a bug happens with a new skin, the first thing everyone jumps to is that BHVR (or any other gaming company) purposely made the bug (or in this case feature) in order to sell more skins? Like, do people honestly think that every gaming company is out to screw over their playerbase in any way they can?

    Misinformation spreads faster than truth and can be more appealing to the narrative.

  • @AbsolutGrndZer0 said:

    Little rant.

    Why is it that whenever a bug happens with a new skin, the first thing everyone jumps to is that BHVR (or any other gaming company) purposely made the bug (or in this case feature) in order to sell more skins? Like, do people honestly think that every gaming company is out to screw over their playerbase in any way they can?

    Also, while one perspective may be see it as misguided anger and conspiracies, there's a positive side. People care and are ready to call out P2W if they see it, which isn't necessarily a bad thing when it comes to the gaming industry. I'd rather see people caring and ready to stand on business than not caring at all about what's going on.

  • Its not that important, but this is my 3.000th post. Just wanted to say that its an honour to be here with you guys.

    #Pigrules

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    Its not that important, but this is my 3.000th post. Just wanted to say that its an honour to be here with you guys.

    #Pigrules

    IMG_9178.gif
  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3701984#Comment_3701984

    It's a good movie, but don't go in expecting it to be as much Saw as we know it from some of the other films, but more of a good guy John anti-hero story that includes classic Saw elements. Revenge is also a big part of the story in this one. I'd say more narrative driven and, of course it's Saw so it's gorey, but I don't think it's nearly as gorey as Saw 2 or 3. I've seen more bodily fluids at a Gwar concert.

    @radiantHero23 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3702119#Comment_3702119

    I really enjoyed it though. More story time with Amanda is all we want to be honest.

    ❀️🐽❀️

    My fellow Swines...

    Thankyou so much for the recommendation! I finally caught Saw X on Amazon Prime, and I have to say I'm impressed, and very pleasantly suprised. After being burned by the others I was wary, but it is actually a very solid entry in the series, and it was great to see the core idea of SAW back.

    Strangely nice to John in this one though… they made him quite unambiguously easy to root for in this one. We always did of course, but there was this kinda darker feel to John in the originals, where it left this question of if his actions were justified or not... in this one I definitely felt far more unquestionably in his corner, and flet pure malice and absolute contempt for Im sure you know who of the victims... ending kinda left me feeling a little bloodlusty xD

    No sure why everything I saw about it said this one was the goriest one yet... it had some good moments, but "The Rack" from 3 still sits there as the gold standard for making me wince.

    Amanda was great, I loved watching her character moments, and her push backs/challenges against John. Her sympathies for the drug addict was a nice touch, and I like her and Johns little student teacher intereactions. Still trying to decide precisely where it slots in the timeline... but while there are some minor quibbles, I can't pick any major flaws with it at all.

    I'm glad this group got their act together. Great to see Saw back on form... and the after credits scene was superb.... Saw XI better deliver!!! 🀘🐽🀘

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    Its not that important, but this is my 3.000th post. Just wanted to say that its an honour to be here with you guys.

    #Pigrules

    Ayeee congratz.

    I'm hoping to retire by the time I hit 3k. I consider that longer than I ever imagined i'd be around for on the forums.

  • @UndeddJester

    Glad you got a chance to finally see it mate. It was a good one! Reading your thoughts on it took me back to exactly how I felt the first time I saw it in theaters. They definitely did very very good with it and I share your excitement and anticipation for the next chapter in the Saw universe.

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3707985#Comment_3707985

    Ayeee congratz.

    I'm hoping to retire by the time I hit 3k. I consider that longer than I ever imagined i'd be around for on the forums.

    And it's not even a year.

    Dbd is like a film (while we are at the topics of film right now). I'm curious how the the final act will play out. Until then, I'm here for lil Piggy. She needs all the support she can get in this BOOP-less society.

    You can't stop at 3k. We need you!

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3708439#Comment_3708439

    And it's not even a year.

    Dbd is like a film (while we are at the topics of film right now). I'm curious how the the final act will play out. Until then, I'm here for lil Piggy. She needs all the support she can get in this BOOP-less society.

    You can't stop at 3k. We need you!

    I appreciate the kind words lol.

    "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.Β They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts." - Shakespeare

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3708549#Comment_3708549

    I appreciate the kind words lol.

    "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.Β They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts." - Shakespeare

    T🐽T🀘

  • ph6tpojfd5y11.jpg

    @Atsuka_Anarchy

    Just think about that game we had yesterday. When we were all circled around her giving council-sanctuned boops during the final moments of EGC. This is how I imagine that pig on Redwoods reacted last night. Made her night bro. Love seeing the community come together like that.

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/X76R0HSI2X43/ph6tpojfd5y11.jpg

    @Atsuka_Anarchy

    Just think about that game we had yesterday. When we were all circled around her giving council-sanctuned boops during the final moments of EGC. This is how I imagine that pig on Redwoods reacted last night. Made her night bro. Love seeing the community come together like that.

    She was running from us playing Hide n Seek Pig. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° It was the most fun I had with a killer in days. Really made me wish we had fun game modes like β€œHide N Seek”, β€œBoop Da Snoot”, and β€œThe Choice Is Yours”, or something like that. It was so much fun looking around trying to find her and when we did she’d quickly run off to hide somewhere else. Stuff like that is why we ❀️🐷.

    @Nun_So_Vile It was a fun Mandy game πŸ₯³ I took screens of us booping her til the very end. πŸ₯Ή

    IMG_9293.jpeg IMG_9294.jpeg IMG_9295.jpeg
  • @Atsuka_Anarchy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3712419#Comment_3712419

    She was running from us playing Hide n Seek Pig. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° It was the most fun I had with a killer in days. Really made me wish we had fun game modes like β€œHide N Seek”, β€œBoop Da Snoot”, and β€œThe Choice Is Yours”, or something like that. It was so much fun looking around trying to find her and when we did she’d quickly run off to hide somewhere else. Stuff like that is why we ❀️🐷.

    I wish we could make those Pig-icons a reality in game…

  • @Atsuka_Anarchy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3712419#Comment_3712419

    She was running from us playing Hide n Seek Pig. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° It was the most fun I had with a killer in days. Really made me wish we had fun game modes like β€œHide N Seek”, β€œBoop Da Snoot”, and β€œThe Choice Is Yours”, or something like that. It was so much fun looking around trying to find her and when we did she’d quickly run off to hide somewhere else. Stuff like that is why we ❀️🐷.

    You got some good screenshots of that. Let me save those real quick lol. The bottom one looks sick. It kinda has that classic ineligible black metal band name look.

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3712576#Comment_3712576

    I wish we could make those Pig-icons a reality in game…

    fr though 🀩 It’d be awesome, we actually were both talking about how nice it would be getting exclusive Pig main banners and avatars/badges from playing the aforementioned special game modes.

    @Nun_So_Vile said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3712576#Comment_3712576

    You got some good screenshots of that. Let me save those real quick lol. The bottom one looks sick. It kinda has that classic ineligible black metal band name look.

    Bro, you want the whole vid? lol those were screenshots from the actual whole match I recorded 🀣 Sipz was the first to see her and screamed β€œOMG ITS PIGGYYYYYYY COME HERE LEMME BOOP YOUR SNNNNNNOOT” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

  • The other day I was doing a game of Betrayal Pig and this P75 Kate Denson went OFF on me in EGC.

    Paraphrasing:

    Kate: The Meg blinded you, not me.
    Me: You aren't the only one I Moried.
    Kate: You should pay attention to who has flashlights, I had a medkit.
    Me: You ran. The only rule is don't run.
    Kate: I ####### killers like you. ###### moring players who run? Trash can.
    Me: LOL you need to chill, it's just a game
    Kate:YOU are the one that needs to chill! I am a killer main, I get 4K every game and Iri I on both sides every month.
    Me: Okay, GL Next.
    Kate" No, #### your GL Next…
    CHAT SERVER DISCONNECTED.

  • @AbsolutGrndZer0 said:

    The other day I was doing a game of Betrayal Pig and this P75 Kate Denson went OFF on me in EGC.

    Paraphrasing:

    Kate: The Meg blinded you, not me.
    Me: You aren't the only one I Moried.
    Kate: You should pay attention to who has flashlights, I had a medkit.
    Me: You ran. The only rule is don't run.
    Kate: I ####### killers like you. ###### moring players who run? Trash can.
    Me: LOL you need to chill, it's just a game
    Kate:YOU are the one that needs to chill! I am a killer main, I get 4K every game and Iri I on both sides every month.
    Me: Okay, GL Next.
    Kate" No, #### your GL Next…
    CHAT SERVER DISCONNECTED.

    Yikes, that Kate was irrationally heatedl πŸ˜‚

  • @Atsuka_Anarchy

    Saving the dictionary here for reference and updating.

    Oinkanomics

    Oinkonomy

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    @Atsuka_Anarchy

    Saving the dictionary here for reference and updating.

    Oinkanomics

    Oinkonomy

    LOL 🐷 oink oinkounk*

    I wanted to be a lil sweaty Pig for once but against bots with all the meta goodies. This Nancybot genuinely had me concerned if I was playing against an actual person when I injured her through her flashy. lol

    IMG_9371.jpeg IMG_9372.jpeg IMG_9373.jpeg

    Literally stopped to look at me like β€œhow did you possibly hit me even though I blinded you?? I can’t believe you’ve done this.”

  • @Atsuka_Anarchy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3713212#Comment_3713212

    LOL 🐷 oink oinkounk*

    I wanted to be a lil sweaty Pig for once but against bots with all the meta goodies. This Nancybot genuinely had me concerned if I was playing against an actual person when I injured her through her flashy. lol

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7WPCXXYE84LE/img-9371.jpeg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KIWNOJA4VN1Z/img-9372.jpeg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/O5GN8IZF0WA3/img-9373.jpeg

    Literally stopped to look at me like β€œhow did you possibly hit me even though I blinded you?? I can’t believe you’ve done this.”

    Guys!!!

    Mandy arrived!

    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-10 at 14.07.56.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2024-05-10 at 14.09.08.jpeg
  • OMG πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ that’s adorable

  • @Atsuka_Anarchy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3715934#Comment_3715934

    OMG πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ that’s adorable

    I know β™₯️🐽β™₯️

    She even got the circles on her cheeks and the hood on her back.

    If you can affort it and want to, support the artist by placing an order yourself here:

    https://ko-fi.com/hanagurumi

    I also ordered a Ranni and Malenia if you want to be certain about the insane skill of this artist.

  • Screenshot_20240514_183143_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

    πŸ‘οΈβ€πŸ—¨οΈπŸ½πŸ‘οΈβ€πŸ—¨οΈ

  • coming-home.png

    Guess who's back!!!!!

    I am returning from my long break from DBD for the anniversary especially when I heard that my childhood love of my life D&D is coming.

    Also cross progression!! Now I can get Pig on my xbox.

    @radiantHero23 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/15SSVA9M5WW6/screenshot-20240514-183143-com-google-android-youtube.jpg

    πŸ‘οΈβ€πŸ—¨οΈπŸ½πŸ‘οΈβ€πŸ—¨οΈ

    I had just seen that design right before I came to write this post.

    Also can someone catch me up on what I have missed. I know Sable and the Unkown are out and I filled out that recent survey but I have not heard of anything besides those. I have not played since our lady got her changes.

    Good to see our gang/cult is still alive and well.

  • Well, RIP BETRAYAL PIG.

    They are actually going ahead with the Finisher Mori system.

  • @Vanishlord said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/89FVVWGHIZSQ/coming-home.png

    Guess who's back!!!!!

    I am returning from my long break from DBD for the anniversary especially when I heard that my childhood love of my life D&D is coming.

    Also cross progression!! Now I can get Pig on my xbox.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3718825#Comment_3718825

    I had just seen that design right before I came to write this post.

    Also can someone catch me up on what I have missed. I know Sable and the Unkown are out and I filled out that recent survey but I have not heard of anything besides those. I have not played since our lady got her changes.

    Good to see our gang/cult is still alive and well.

    Welcome back friend. You missed one of the worst ptbs and mid chapters in dbd history...

    Rubberbanding, brokenly strong twins, a massive amount of bugs and no killswitched in sight.

    Most of this (hopefully) has been fixed.

    Regarding the anniversary:

    How did we not see this : 8 =🐽

    This is our year guys!

    Together we ride!!!

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3718899#Comment_3718899

    Welcome back friend. You missed one of the worst ptbs and mid chapters in dbd history...

    Rubberbanding, brokenly strong twins, a massive amount of bugs and no killswitched in sight.

    Most of this (hopefully) has been fixed.

    Regarding the anniversary:

    How did we not see this : 8 =🐽

    This is our year guys!

    Together we ride!!!

    Good I would have been devastated if I missed something cool. This year will already be off to a great start for us piggy worshipers with the new outfit which I personally love. I love the anniversary colour scheme. They always do the outfit well.

  • Yeah, I was tearing up a little when they only mentioned having something for Tapp during the anniversary stream; it felt so random just for Tapp to get something. πŸ₯Ί Then shortly after they mentioned Pig and I was instantly like 🀩

  • @Atsuka_Anarchy said:

    Yeah, I was tearing up a little when they only mentioned having something for Tapp during the anniversary stream; it felt so random just for Tapp to get something. πŸ₯Ί Then shortly after they mentioned Pig and I was instantly like 🀩

    Same

  • It's a good day to be a pig

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    It's a good day to be a pig

    I wish she got a new trap Mori and Saw theme though πŸ˜‚

  • @Atsuka_Anarchy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3719444#Comment_3719444

    I wish she got a new trap Mori and Saw theme though πŸ˜‚

    But hey, we take what we can get.

    That knife looks fire.

  • @Atsuka_Anarchy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3719444#Comment_3719444

    I wish she got a new trap Mori and Saw theme though πŸ˜‚

    Yeah she really needs it while they're looking into moris. She has so much potential but came out during a time where the moris were pretty basic.

  • Yea, I had not heard of the Pig outfit until a friend posted it on Twitter and I was like OMFG I LOVE IT.

  • @Atsuka_Anarchy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3719444#Comment_3719444

    I wish she got a new trap Mori and Saw theme though πŸ˜‚

    Same bro. She need a dope swing swing chop chop split ya neck bone like an MK Fatality. Ya dig?

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3719601#Comment_3719601

    Same bro. She need a dope swing swing chop chop split ya neck bone like an MK Fatality. Ya dig?

    Haha that or she pulls out a tampered RBT and the survivor goes into a panic to get it off with a roar. 🐷

  • @Atsuka_Anarchy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3720819#Comment_3720819

    Haha that or she pulls out a tampered RBT and the survivor goes into a panic to get it off with a roar. 🐷

    Imagine she just has a box of RBTS and other SAW traps at her disposal to torment her victimsβ€¦πŸ·

    Like do i want to use the RBT, the thingamajig, whirlybob, chop chop stab cut, or the whibberjibbit today?

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3721022#Comment_3721022

    Imagine she just has a box of RBTS and other SAW traps at her disposal to torment her victimsβ€¦πŸ·

    Like do i want to use the RBT, the thingamajig, whirlybob, chop chop stab cut, or the whibberjibbit today?

    whibberjibbit all day.

1 … 7 8 9 10 11 … 22