Host Unreachable error
I've never seen this before. Is this happening to anyone else as well?
I've never seen this before. Is this happening to anyone else as well?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm receiving the same message as well. Hopefully they can resolve the issue soon.
Me: *Decides to play DbD after whole day not playing it*
DbD: No. Bad idea.
Yeah same. Just had this issue for the first time ever.
Yep, I was about to ask the same. I tried closing the game and opening again, rebooting PC and I did check my NAT type just in case. Nothing.
Yeah currenthy having it as well tried restarting didn't help...
Same thing is happening on playstation
is that for all platforms? So far I can confirm it for Steam.
Same here, belgium/netherlands
Seems to have started happening in the last few minutes. (for me on Steam at least)
Same, PC EGS, everything was fine approx. an hour ago
I have the same problem. Can't play anymore :/
I can get into a game 1 out of every 10-20 tries. So obnoxious. There's literally a day left for the rift
Also occurring on the Nintendo Switch. Repeatedly.
Maybe they will extend the rift for a few more days ๐
They better!! ๐ญ
Yeah I'm getting it too. Glad it's not just me
Same here. I demand 2,000,000 BP as compensation! The error is interrupting my 4 stack Bloody Party Streamer SWF ๐
Yup, it's happening on everyone as I am speaking to a few live TTVs. I though it was me but it seems that everyone is having issues.
and 6 BILLION iridescent shards!!! ๐
Yeah this was happening to me earlier, I was trying to practice some with blight so I was playing custom games with bots. And that happend, I opened the game a little bit ago and it worked fine so I think it's fixed for custom games at least.
Yep, I've been able to find three matches in a row now, so maybe it's been solved.
I'm currently in game and everything seems to go be fine. (PC - Steam, Europe)
Maybe a localized problem ?
So, still no word from the devs of what is happening?
I sill can't get into matches. (PS4 - Europe)
I have been getting disconnected on PC, not during matches but while in lobby. Here's the error message...
I'm on the west coast of Canada. If that matters at all.
Got that issue as well for a little while, then it just stopped. Not entirely sure if it fixed itself or if it was me power cycling my connection that did it, I checked and at no point did I actually have the "wrong" NAT type going on.