Boon and dh nerfs can't get here soon enough
Can't wait. Tired of taking an L because of waiting out dh at safe pallets when I shouldn't need to and free heals for blessing a totem however many times the survivors want
Can't wait. Tired of taking an L because of waiting out dh at safe pallets when I shouldn't need to and free heals for blessing a totem however many times the survivors want
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Coh just needed a slight nerf, I personally think DH should've been one time use.
I find it amusing that this is coming from a guy with a blight avatar.
Pain Resonance, Overcharge and Call of Brine should be one time use as well
i guarantee people will still use DH at high rate. They didn't kill it at all
What
Same. Lol
As if 95% of hot takes aren't dh icons lmao.
skill issue
What
I honestly can't wait either, I'm curious what the next "I didn't get a 4k because" will be.
I mean if it's at a pallet just swing into it. If you holdback you just waste extra time. Just apply that deep wound and keep chasing them down
Can you say how it is a skill issue?
Do you .. not know how to counter him?
Only way pain res. should be one time use is if it fully regresses the entire generator.
Ok now you’re just crying to cry. 3 perks should be one time use over 1 perk??
I still think Dead Hard should be like it was with distance but only 1 time use in trial.
Joke