Hm, glad to know it's not just me. I took it as a good excuse to stop playing DBD for the day, because I was having an exceptionally bad time of it anyway.
Having the same issue on Steam. I got out of a match and upon queuing up for another the matchmaking process would fail, restarted the game and am now getting this error.
Having the same issue on Steam. I got out of a match and upon queuing up for another the matchmaking process would fail, restarted the game and am now getting this error.
Steam. First noticed the issue about an hour ago. Like @sizzlingmario4 said, it first kicked me out of a lobby with matchmaking failed message, and then when I restarted (twice with about a 30 minute gap between them), it's the RTM error.
Not the OP, but I'm on Steam, and based off of everyone here, something extremely bad is happening with the servers, and you might need to alert the team to an emergency.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
as u can see i cant play bc it doesnt connect to RTM Server everything was fine yesterday what can i do to fix this?
What platform are you on please?
Hm, glad to know it's not just me. I took it as a good excuse to stop playing DBD for the day, because I was having an exceptionally bad time of it anyway.
hey im having this problem on Steam
Having the same issue on Steam. I got out of a match and upon queuing up for another the matchmaking process would fail, restarted the game and am now getting this error.
I am getting 'Timeout Created' error messages, and Custom Game does not work either. Does anyone else have these issues?
Platform: Steam, Windows 10, Europe region.
ok so it isnt just me phew i was getting worried
same issue ps4
Steam. First noticed the issue about an hour ago. Like @sizzlingmario4 said, it first kicked me out of a lobby with matchmaking failed message, and then when I restarted (twice with about a 30 minute gap between them), it's the RTM error.
Playing with 2 buddy - All having the same issue on Steam! Got kicked out and can't get in now...
I had this issue yesterday
I'm getting the same issue. Gonna try restarting the game and see if it fixes it.
Edit: Restarting made it worse. Now I can't even get in to the lobby. Just get "Could not connect to RTM server".
I got the problem also on steam, a friend are on PS4 and got the same message
Same issue, currently, on PS🤷🏼♀️😔
This happened to me too yesterday, and now today. And Im on PS5.
PS5 Same issue. A friend of mine also has the issue on PS5.
I'm on Steam. It happened as my game ended, said it failed to collect end game results. Then brought me to menu and now I cannot play.
Having same issue on xbox series S now worked earlier today.
PC Same on epic.
I have this issue currently on Steam.
can confirm, same issue.
I can't get into the game at all it just says connecting to RTM server...
I checked DbD on Twitch, and I see no streamers actually playing. A lot of them have Connection Error screens.
The same. PC
Me too today. PS4
Suddenly having the same issue as well. "Could not connect to RTM server".
it was working fine this morning, and now im having the same issue.. it wont connect to the RTM servers. Im on windows edition
Same here on PC/Steam.
Same here on PS4
Yeah, doesn't work for me either.
Just happened to me. I'm on Steam. BHVR??
Not the OP, but I'm on Steam, and based off of everyone here, something extremely bad is happening with the servers, and you might need to alert the team to an emergency.
Same problem - Steam (PC) Northern Europe
We are looking into this and will hopefully have more news shortly.
steam
It’s down across the board. None of the Twitch streamers can play.
Same issue on PS5
Hope y’all get it fixed soon, today’s my day off and I was wanting to play.
I am getting a "No Network Connection" error message despite me obviously having a network connection. I assume it is the same issue, or related.
Yeah im getting that as well now.
This moment would forever be known as the time dbd truthfully died
I’m also getting the same error all through the day, using in ps5
same issue pls fix it