Can you start the Double BP already?
People start their vacation this week and it carries into next year. I'm lost on why the double BP is starting 2 days after Christmas. With all the characters in the game, we need this sooner than later.
Thoughts?
Comments
Reallllllly thought that was cool.
Just wait until you have those 4 stacks with BPS and the killer uses the dc exploit on you that BHVR seems to be ignoring.
You'd get 0 bp no matter what you did, lose your items, and depip the next time you log in.
Probably because most adults will be spending the time directly before and during christmas with friends and family, probably even away from home and they won't have time to be at the computer until after christmas.
It only makes sense to be honest.
It makes sense for people suffering from those afflictions. The way you're making it sound, nobody will be playing at all this week or the better part of next. I'm an adult.
Most people will be busy for Christmas, most people will come back after Christmas and have time to play until New Years
If we can only have double BP for a week then I prefer the week that they chose over starting it now.
they went home so this is the after party gift, from devs to you
Dude, your thread was closed and the solution (dedicated servers) is coming. Get over it.
I for one would not mind having Double BP for the next 2 weeks and I don't think the majority of the people who play this game would either. The only people that would complain about it would be the people who can't play during that time. They need to stop listening to those people.
Most people have to go to parties around this time, The Double BP after Christmas if a great time because everyone is finished with Christmas, and anyone that got DBD or bought DLC with Christmas money would enjoy a week of Double BP to level up.
It wasn't closed and that isn't a solution. Waiting another 6-8 months of being exploited? Bullshit.
Either way, it's dead and buried, and there's a reason for that.
If this exploit were as prevalent and as impactful as you claim, you would not be playing the game. Instead, you'd be waiting 6-8 months for the fix, which is the normal and logical course of action when an exploit is as impactful and prevalent as you claim.
What you're doing amounts to repeatedly going into a building of your own volition even though you know the security guard is gonna kick you in the balls every single time. Means either you like getting kicked in the balls, or you like to complain about getting kicked in the balls.
Usually, people spend Christmas Eve and Christmas with their family. People often also outlive their parents. Some people don't want children.
Can you see what I'm driving at?
Why? Because you, random forum user, will think poorly of me? If I want to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas playing video games by myself, I'll ######### go ahead and do just that.
I have 20+ Bloody Party Streamers ready. Like....why the 27?
I will be doing something different, mind you, but only because I choose to. Should I happen to choose to play video games, it's still my choice to do so. You seem to be unwilling to choose to do what you actually want to do, and thus are trying to shame everyone else into being the same way.
Yes, people who don't have loved ones (because, y'know, mortality) should be shamed into becoming necromancers.
You have to be trolling. You can't be this simple.
I hope he is, but I also know there are people who think that everyone else should act exactly as they do (implicitly, they believe themselves to be perfect).
@Orion I don’t think I’m perfect, but if someone honestly does that on Christmas they need to sort their life out.
You know that different people like different things, yes? Some people just don't like big parties.
Yes, a life shouldn't be wasted doing what you want on one of the few holidays you have; it should be spent doing things you don't want to do so as to appease those with an intolerance for anything that's different.
I know, right? Personally, I don't like to celebrate Pagan holidays, though I understand I'm in the minority. I go to be with my family because they like it, but that's their choice.
It's totally cool and fine that they waited. NO problems.
Because, sometimes, what I really want is some "alone time". Just me, myself, and I.
Yes, there should be a line, but it's not you who gets to decide it. Societal norms, by definition, are implicitly agreed upon by, you guessed it, society. You are an individual; it's not up to you to play "social police".
But you know what is a social norm? Minding your own business.
Lets let that blow over some, yeah?
comment and mention me.
members or living away from home, go out and do something instead of being a slave to your PC screen.
I was actually referring to your strange obsession with what other people do in the privacy of their homes during a Pagan holiday.
I do go to meet my family members, since they do celebrate the holiday.
My PC screen is nothing but obedient. It displays what I want it to, when I want it to.
It dumbfounds me that people think it's OK to shame people who are doing nothing wrong just because they don't approve of what they're doing. We all have our problems.
Some people were raised as gamers.
Some people work everyday in a judgemental society and look into gaming to just chill out.
I pop open a Monster, chips and pico de gallo and just play either CoD or DbD.
Some people deserve this time off from the working world.
My guy and myself a gaymers and we enjoy the time we get together gaming.
If that's such a problem for you then having gamer friends or a gaming lifestyle just isn't for you.
With all due respect,
GTFOut of Here.