Can you start the Double BP already?

People start their vacation this week and it carries into next year. I'm lost on why the double BP is starting 2 days after Christmas. With all the characters in the game, we need this sooner than later.

Thoughts?

Comments

  • @BeanieEnthusiast said:
    Orion said:

    @BeanieEnthusiast said:

    It’s my business when you reply to my

    comment and mention me. 

    I was actually referring to your strange obsession with what other people do in the privacy of their homes during a Pagan holiday.

    It just dumbfounds me that people think it’s okay to just waste away their whole life at their computers. It’s only going to get worse. It’s a problem. 

    Some people were raised as gamers.
    Some people work everyday in a judgemental society and look into gaming to just chill out.
    I pop open a Monster, chips and pico de gallo and just play either CoD or DbD.

    Some people deserve this time off from the working world.
    My guy and myself a gaymers and we enjoy the time we get together gaming.

    If that's such a problem for you then having gamer friends or a gaming lifestyle just isn't for you.

    With all due respect,
    GTFOut of Here.

    I was raised with gaming too, so your point? And you being gay has nothing to do with anything. My point is that it’s ridiculous that you people are saying that it is OKAY to play video games 24/7. There’s no ‘having a break’ here, because games are literally your ‘life’, and people get so addicted to them that it ######### them up when they even attempt to do anything productive in real life. It is NOT normal and NOT okay to play games all day every day. 

    Slaves. To. The. Game. 
  • you're more a slave to shaming these people than they are to anything tbh

  • I'd approve of this too. I am not sure how much time I'll have to game when the 2x kicks off.

  • Ryuhi said:

    you're more a slave to shaming these people than they are to anything tbh

    How is that? Telling people that something self destructive is bad is not the right thing to do? Hmm, you’re a genius dude! 
  • Self destructive...OMEGALUL ######### are you talking about?

    Anyway, Double BP please?

1 2 ›