What if Trapper have smaller TR?

By smaller I mean like from 32 meters (default) to 28 meters. Just to help him set up his traps bit more silently. Would also pair great with Monitor & Abuse perk and Whispers for some quiete set ups.

Comments

  • Devs want to keep the TR uniform, so it's either 24 or 32 or 40. I would be cool with 24m TR for Trapper.

  • @Ghoste said:

    Devs want to keep the TR uniform, so it's either 24 or 32 or 40. I would be cool with 24m TR for Trapper.

    @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    By smaller I mean like from 32 meters (default) to 28 meters. Just to help him set up his traps bit more silently. Would also pair great with Monitor & Abuse perk and Whispers for some quiete set ups.

    Sadly they then probably give him a lullaby like every other small TR Killer....makes no sense to give a Killer a small TR but give them a 40m lullaby that basically negates the TR size

  • @Ghoste said:

    Devs want to keep the TR uniform, so it's either 24 or 32 or 40. I would be cool with 24m TR for Trapper.

    That used to be the case when TR's were indicative of movementspeed/mobility. Nurse was always an outlier, Myers is too, Deathslinger and Wesker both have bigger TR's than their movement speeds. Honestly, I wouldnt mind if Trapper has a reduced TR based on how many traps he is carrying(making him have 0 TR for a while if he uses Trapper Sack) while also removing all setting sounds for survivors that are outside of the TR. That way he would have more room to place traps undetected.

  • Trapper could be easly the most strongest and fun killer out there with only few small tweeks, like a smaller TR but, for some mysterious reasons, he is the weakest one, forgotten by devs in a limbo with a brunch of others weak killers

  • @Blinckx said:

    Trapper could be easly the most strongest and fun killer out there with only few small tweeks, like a smaller TR but, for some mysterious reasons, he is the weakest one, forgotten by devs in a limbo with a brunch of others weak killers

    Issue is how will that make money?

    It took years for basekit bag.

  • He could definitely benefit from being more of a stealth killer. I’ve wondered if anyone at behavior has given much thought to it.

  • I don't see how that would benefit his power.

  • @VikingDragonXii said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3333811#Comment_3333811

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/363180/what-if-trapper-have-smaller-tr

    Sadly they then probably give him a lullaby like every other small TR Killer....makes no sense to give a Killer a small TR but give them a 40m lullaby that basically negates the TR size

    Giving a trapper a lullaby makes no sense lorewise and powerwise. You don’t see hag or myers running around with a 40 meter lullaby just because they have small terror radiuses.