I got hit by eruption

So how's is your day going? Got nothing better to do. Here's a perfectly timed clip:

https://youtu.be/0oXST_WyYKE

.....I hate this perk.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Remove the gen explosion and Incapacitated status effect and replace it with gen blocking

    So deadlock 2.0?

  • Just because it blocks gens doesn’t mean it’s a copycat of Deadlock. That’s like saying deadlock is corrupt 2.0.

  • Get rid of incapacitation and replace it with an Erupted debuff that reduces gen repair speed by 50% on that survivor for 30 seconds.

    It'll take 18 seconds to recover the lost progress even if they keep working the gen. That's still huge slowdown. And even better if they tap the gen to stop regression and go do something else until the debuff wears off.

    Force survivors to choose between 'repair at the speed of smell' or 'go do anything else at full speed'. But at least they can still play the game.

  • Increase base regression to 20%. Reduce repair speed of that Gen by 50% for 60 seconds. Increase regression speed of that Gen by 50% for 60 seconds. Increase repair speed of survivors hit with eruption by 30% for 45 seconds as long as they are not repairing the erupted generators.

    There. A side grade that helps prevent "gen rush" and actually makes it fair and still powerful.

  • @Chaos999 said:

    Increase base regression to 20%. Reduce repair speed of that Gen by 50% for 60 seconds. Increase regression speed of that Gen by 50% for 60 seconds. Increase repair speed of survivors hit with eruption by 30% for 45 seconds as long as they are not repairing the erupted generators.

    There. A side grade that helps prevent "gen rush" and actually makes it fair and still powerful.

    I think that's the general consensus is the incapacitated is the worst part of the perk and needs to be changed.

  • @versacefeng said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3321852#Comment_3321852

    Just because it blocks gens doesn’t mean it’s a copycat of Deadlock. That’s like saying deadlock is corrupt 2.0.

    So corrupt 3.0

  • They need to remove the incapacitated status effect and just buff the gen regression to 20%. I know thats huge but jolt gives ike 8% regression on any gens nearby and yu need to kick gens and then down a survivor to apply eruption. This will be much more fun to face

  • @supersonic853 said:

    So how's is your day going? Got nothing better to do. Here's a perfectly timed clip:

    https://youtu.be/0oXST_WyYKE

    .....I hate this perk.

    Pretty sure a lot of people hate cringe dead hard, what's your point

  • Haven't played in several weeks. Feels great. Someone let me know when the next perk overhaul is so I don't have to deal with this ridiculous perk anymore.

  • @MalevolentSadist said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/361544/i-got-hit-by-eruption

    Pretty sure a lot of people hate cringe dead hard, what's your point

    Against deadhard i can still wait it out and swing or just take the L and catch up and down them again. Im still playing. Once your hit with Incapacitated you're literally playing the most boring game of your life. Doing absolutely nothing for 25 seconds. DH is definitely a problem no arguing that. But eruption literally says "you can't play". I made this thread in the time i was just waiting to get back on my gen.

  • Can someone explain the clip to me?

    I may be tripping but I literally do not see Eruption being used or even anyone going down...

    What am I missing?

  • Nah clearly we're going on 4.0 because Thrilling Tremors exists.

  • @Raccoon said:

    Can someone explain the clip to me?

    I may be tripping but I literally do not see Eruption being used or even anyone going down...

    What am I missing?

    oh the clip had nothing to do with eruption it was just a clip i posted because i had it saved and i had 25 seconds to make this post. i didn't want to pull anyones attention without giving them something interesting to see. its a perfectly timed DH into renewal instantly getting rid of the mend. Then my teammate gave me their medkit. Also i for some reason i ran past my teammate getting chased by a guard.