blocking killers

wesker is boring but legion is awful.

are the devs offering survivors the ability to not join a lobby for certain killer?

i'd like a blacklist for legion.

Comments

  • Some of you honestly don't belong in PvP games and it shows on the forums, YT comments, DBD Twitter and Reddit. Just because you're new to or bad at the genre doesn't mean the entire landscape should be changed to suit your needs

    If we left it up to some people in this thread then half of the Killer roster would be deleted and the other half would be blacklisted with the exception of the worst M1 Killers since they're bullyable and take little experience to loop

  • @AJStyIez said:

    Some of you honestly don't belong in PvP games and it shows on the forums, YT comments, DBD Twitter and Reddit. Just because you're new to or bad at the genre doesn't mean the entire landscape should be changed to suit your needs

    If we left it up to some people in this thread then half of the Killer roster would be deleted and the other half would be blacklisted with the exception of the worst M1 Killers since they're bullyable and take little experience to loop

    Eh...

    On one hand, boy do I disagree with the OP.

    On the other hand, vetos/bans aren't something uncommon in PvP games. I don't think it would work in DbD, but I've heard worse ideas.

    Today.

  • you should stop playing dbd or any multiplayer pvp game for that matter then, maybe come back when they add killer bots

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3331485#Comment_3331485

    Eh...

    On one hand, boy do I disagree with the OP.

    On the other hand, vetos/bans aren't something uncommon in PvP games. I don't think it would work in DbD, but I've heard worse ideas.

    Today.

    The idea itself isn’t the worst, it’s the disingenuous people advocating for it knowing they just wanna cherry-pick competition out of spite.

    Today alone I’ve made 8 people kill themselves on hook as Blight and I’m playing with 0 slowdown and speed addons, but at least it’s not Aclh ring or compound. I’m also playing fairly clean so I don’t understand

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3331057#Comment_3331057

    I'll just bring Franklin's on either. Hag...yeah, that's going to depend on map.

    IWOM? Midwich? Autohaven maps? I'll give it a try.

    Ormond?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2JENC4AYRJJX/image.png

    If everyone's identical.

    Maybe coincidental if it's a new rift cosmetic or something in the shop.

    But four identical survivors with the same item otherwise? Something frustrating is going to happen...

  • @RainehDaze said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3331059#Comment_3331059

    If everyone's identical.

    Maybe coincidental if it's a new rift cosmetic or something in the shop.

    But four identical survivors with the same item otherwise? Something frustrating is going to happen...

    Oh yeah, those are weird border cases where it really depends who I'm on.

    Like...Plague? I can go double apple and hurt them.

    Myers? TSP and Memorial.

    Hag? Shackles and Locust.

    Spirit? MDR and Blossom (if they ever fix them).

    Onryo? Remote and Drawing.

    Hell, even Pig can go Videotape and either Tampered Timer or RSN2.

    There's a few killers who can really step on the gas if needed, or are powerful enough in their own right and I'm decent enough on (Dredge, Artist, Nurse and Wesker) that even if I lose to a nightmare comp I don't necessarily mind because...let's just say they'll remember me.

    But if I'm on Demo, Deathslinger, Cenobite, Trapper etc. then nope.

    The only exceptions are:

    • They have legacy or exceedingly rare cosmetics because yeah, that's a hacker group.
    • They are all in a 'Blendette' or similar outfit because that's going to be a 'haha enjoy spending the next 40 minutes of your life looking for us in Midwich' squad.


  • Depends on who plays them, I suppose. When I play killer, Legion is my worst, I rarely if ever kill all 4 survivors with him. The only reason I use him is because the Frenzy perk is so fun to use and I know it frustrates the hell out of survivors if you string attacks together on all 4 survivors. Hahaha. But in the end, most, if not all escape... it's just usually a really long game.

    If you played against me, you'd probably think Legion is the best killer to play against.

  • @Piruluk said:

    Yeah solo survivor is unplayable.

    It's almost always Legion, and that killer press a button injure every survivor, and see their aura all the time. If survivors only knew what to do, but never because matchmaking is made for killer mains. So yeah 0 skill killer, just press a button requires zero mechanical skill, see you, can't outrun etc.

    Surprise surprise about 50% of games vs legion.

    Any serious game let players to ban something. But dbd no

    Oh my god now Legion is OP and also has a magic power to instan injure every survivor ! I guess my Legion is bugged because i don't have that power. BHVR fix my Legion right now ! Oh and i want to see AURA all the time too with Legion. Yes, mine is totally bugged because no, i can't see survivours aura all the time either

    you guys are just delusional

  • This is still one of the better suggestions on the forums.

  • @yauniqua said:

    This is still one of the better suggestions on the forums.

    wild

  • @Stabby_Widdershins said:

    Won't happen. Why should Killers be forced into longer queue times just because Survivors want to avoid certain Killers?

    Nurse and Blight players would literally never get a match.

    If nobody wants to play against nurse or blight, that's a pretty strong indication they are in dire need of some changes so people actually want to play them, wouldn't you say?

  • @NinthCrystal said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3321394#Comment_3321394

    If nobody wants to play against nurse or blight, that's a pretty strong indication they are in dire need of some changes so people actually want to play them, wouldn't you say?

    Blight is one of the most fun killers to go against, according to many of the forums threads.

    Nurse isn’t complained about nearly as much..

    but no, people complaining about something does not mean it needs changes. People like to complain about things that inconvenience them in the slightest.

  • havent played all week... first 3 games were legion.

    sick of it.

  • @yauniqua said:

    wesker is boring but legion is awful.

    are the devs offering survivors the ability to not join a lobby for certain killer?

    i'd like a blacklist for legion.

    I would like a black list for a nurse))))

  • if no blacklist, the killers need to have a queue time.

1 2 ›