WHAT IF : Feng-Inspired Hooks and Generators
Cuz why not..
Come on BHVR I know you can do it ๐๐คญ
Cuz why not..
Come on BHVR I know you can do it ๐๐คญ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Give every survivor and killer a feng skin
I would actually buy the first one. Slaming a wig on a hook a dream compared the these pathetic trinkets.
LMAO oh god
I don't know why I kept thinking Edna Mode with that first one ๐
I want to hate it and say no, yet something in me stirs at the sight of Mins hair.
Something fuzzy.
My killer instinct...its faltering!
What mad sorcery is this? Curses!
By a feng skin, i mean literally turning everyone else into base feng, the killers would stretch the limits of being feng
Can we get Feng cosmetics for killers too? I kinda wanna see Nemesis with some zombie Feng Min as allies.
This would be brilliant! Give Nemesis two new cosmetics slots for his Zombies and go to town.
The fact that you went all out for this s##tpost and actually photoshopped it so well, I'm impressed. Almost makes me not want to slug and tunnel every Feng I see.
A product of nightmares
Almost. They are the devil Incarnate in their cutest form... they and their floppy, little bunny ears.
The bunny hoodie generator made me laugh out loud
I know what I'd want as an April Fools day event now.
We deserve an Edna Mode skin for someone (that isn't Feng) ASAP she's too iconic
๐คฃ
Bunny Fengs or all Fengs? o.O
I can just see the ears flapping as the gen finishes ๐
She is iconic ๐ญ But who else could get an Edna-inspired skin?
This Fan Art by Hyo should answer the question about Bunny Fengs.
Disgusting
You must delete this now for the Community Healft.
No. You got it backwards. Give Feng a cosmetic based on every survivor and killer.
That too
Lol I see what you mean, and yeah I've seen some that flap their little ears as a sign of have mercy on me xD