Forged in Fog - Trailer
https://youtu.be/VQ-3YtPr85w
why does youtube hate me
Also:
Release Information | 6.4.0 PTB — Dead By Daylight
Patch Notes:
why does youtube hate me
Also:
Release Information | 6.4.0 PTB — Dead By Daylight
Patch Notes:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lovin how knight and his besties look, I wanna see them hold hands around a campfire
BHVR really likes DILFS...now where's the MILF????
The survivor is literally just aged Jonah (or Jonah's dad) - exact same hair cut/beard. How can the design team be so damn uninspired?
Dunno man, Jonah doesn't seem to have glowing markings on his neck and arm.
Daddy Vittorio I'm in love
I must admit, I kinda like the new survivor for some reason...
Well then it's Jonah's dad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Are we looking at another Legion situation ? Sounds fun !
I need a survivor to pack my medkit and carpool me into the Fog.
No I think we are looking at a situation how Legion should have worked?
Getting some Witcher vibes from Vittorio
There are so many ways Legion should have worked haha
In any case, I'm curious to see how it will unfold ! Hoping both killer and survivor have okay perks :)
Huh. That's not what I was expecting out of the Knight's power at all.
Survivor looks like Jonah and Felix's dad. I'm really digging those tattoos... and I'm hoping that this might mean we're getting a survivor that isn't from the modern era. Guess I'll find out as soon as I boot up the PTB!
Finally a stylish male survivor!
Goddamn, I love the designs in this trailer. New survivor looks super cool, I'm a huge fan so far!
So what's the knight's power? Does he just summon minions?
credit to PixelBush on twitter
Interesting. Thanks.
Not to mention he doesn’t look like from his respective time period at all.
I'm going to play Vittorio, the only non licensed male survivor that doesn't looks like an idiot along with Felix.