DBD has completely ruined my perception of construction sites, and also Home Depot. I find myself considering potential loops in the store...
Same, I'm glad I'm not the only one on that!
Oftentimes when we have to order large amounts of our casting materials, it'll come on a pallet, so when we remove the materials from it, its literally my other half and I making DbD jokes near it (faking pallet kicks, saying "Don't leave it there, you'll make this spot an infinite!", etc) until we break it down to throw it out lol
Oh sure, I slam the pallet down on ONE old lady and ALLLL of a sudden, I'M the bad guy!!! She must have been salty and tilted cause she just went AFK after that.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've wondered if I would even have the strength to throw one down!
DBD has completely ruined my perception of construction sites, and also Home Depot. I find myself considering potential loops in the store...
There is a broken pallet near where I park my car at work. I get excited whenever I see it.
I just want to know which one if the roster is active around your work. Any guesses?
Well I work at a high school so maybe that's where the rumored teacher ended up.
All I can think about is the ass splinters from vaulting them.
So it's Legion then. Ngl, this figures. Stay save, mate, stab wounds in RL are notoriously deadly.
At my workplace, there is a good amount of potential loops and god pallet spots.
I have worked with pallets in the past, all survivors should bleed out from the amount of splinters they've recieved.
Same, I'm glad I'm not the only one on that!
Oftentimes when we have to order large amounts of our casting materials, it'll come on a pallet, so when we remove the materials from it, its literally my other half and I making DbD jokes near it (faking pallet kicks, saying "Don't leave it there, you'll make this spot an infinite!", etc) until we break it down to throw it out lol
Oh sure, I slam the pallet down on ONE old lady and ALLLL of a sudden, I'M the bad guy!!! She must have been salty and tilted cause she just went AFK after that.
GGEZ Old Lady
She shoulda just vaulted it, 4head
Definitely a lot of Clowns near where I work..
I hope you teabagged her after the stun??
What kind of weak excuse for a survivor would I be if I didn't?!?!