Prime rewards do your bets
Cool halloween skin
Bad halloween skin
Bloodpoints
Low quantity of shards
Auric cells
Even worse... rift fragments
I bet for the rift fragments
Cool halloween skin
Bad halloween skin
Bloodpoints
Low quantity of shards
Auric cells
Even worse... rift fragments
I bet for the rift fragments
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Player XP.
A player charm that was available last Christmas event. Couldn't even get the holiday right smh
I'm gonna be optimistic and say cool Halloween skin
I'm betting on a crappy charm QQ
X2 player exp per 1 day
A recolor of the same plague skin we’ve gotten 3 times now.
Correction: the same recolor that is available in the Rift
You can't say they gave you a skin you already have if you haven't unlocked it yet
A charm of a spiced pumpkin latte.
I mean.. it kinda exists already?
but I guess that’s not a good enough reason for it not to be the prime reward.
And the best part is - when you've already unlocked the skin via rift, you got NOTHING when trying to redeem your prime code :> well,not exactly nothing. You got an error message
1000 bloodpoints
5x Rift Fragments.
The Dwightcrow charm. Again.
I would say that's it's going to be cringe once again like 400k bloodpoints. TBH, getting like 300 Auric cells would be pretty cool - Small amount that people could accumulate over months and get the skin they finally wanted.
Hopefully nothing related to skins.
10 rift fragments and a charm (I hope I'm wrong)
Hahaha
either a dwightcrow or neacrow charms that a majority of the community already have
A special code that leads to a surprise announcement to nerf the Pig
An advertisement for exclusive cosmetics in the store.
A Recolor of a Recolor of one of 187 Kate cosmetics.
The Chucky limited time alternate skin 😈
A cosmetic that's already in the store, available for Iridescent Shards
Jeff Bezos as a survivor.
15k BP.
Or
New Year 2020 charm.
Or
Recolor brown default Feng Min outfit that's been available in the store since her release.
Or
400 player XP.
bloodpoints and rift fragments. all low quantities.
The prime is already out, its the trickster gold mask from Crescendo trailer
Wow, an actual new cosmetic again!
Wonder where this one was during the Crescendo rift, though.