Everybody needs to see this now and share @Devs

image.png

He is the producer for “Terrifier 2” and also zombieland and monsterland. Along with some other things. Devs please contact him! He’s trying to reach out to you

Comments

  • @ElodieSimp said:

    Would be cool.

    Definitely would be awesome. Take my money!

  • Not interested in it.

    Will be even less interested if people keep spamming it and act whiny about not getting attention.

  • It sounds like he's already in the process of reaching out to BHVR and contrary to popular belief, I do not actually have a direct line to the DBD Developers. They were getting too needy asking me to help them with their game because I'm so smart and wonderful and it was just getting to be too much.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Not interested in it.

    Will be even less interested if people keep spamming it and act whiny about not getting attention.

    Try working hard on something and then being ignored because you’re not “profitable enough” or ignored because you’re “a nobody”. I’d be pissed too. Who cares if you’re not interested in it lmfao the more licenses/characters in this game, the more people it attracts, and the longer this game that you play is supported with content.

    What a selfish and foolish take smh.

  • No way BHVR would want to be linked to straight up gore flicks. A younger audience/people who are just interested in common horror would not like art the clown and its over the top gore and concepts.

  • @D2night said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224446#Comment_3224446

    Try working hard on something and then being ignored because you’re not “profitable enough” or ignored because you’re “a nobody”. I’d be pissed too. Who cares if you’re not interested in it lmfao the more licenses/characters in this game, the more people it attracts, and the longer this game that you play is supported with content.

    What a selfish and foolish take smh.

    That's cool.

    You know how to really rally people to your cause? Attack and berate them for disagreeing and spam about how you should be added to a game.


    I know nothing about this IP, I had exactly zero feelings towards it before you gave me a very negative impression. There are FAR more deserving and storied IP's that should get added first.

    This IP is going way down on my list of things I'd wish to see. Attacking people for disagreeing is not how you get people to agree with you. And those Tweets you linked seem extremely whiny and entitled.

  • @Carth said:

    No way BHVR would want to be linked to straight up gore flicks. A younger audience/people who are just interested in common horror would not like art the clown and its over the top gore and concepts.

    LOL wat. Weird take

  • I think it's actually fairly reasonable.

    It's a gore flick more than a horror flick and that's not super marketable. BHVR doesn't seem to like to do really intense gore and I doubt fans of the movie would be happy about having it dumbed down.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224464#Comment_3224464

    I think it's actually fairly reasonable.

    It's a gore flick more than a horror flick and that's not super marketable. BHVR doesn't seem to like to do really intense gore and I doubt fans of the movie would be happy about having it dumbed down.

    So you've never seen the SAW films then. Go checkem out and get back to me. lmao

  • @Carth said:

    No way BHVR would want to be linked to straight up gore flicks. A younger audience/people who are just interested in common horror would not like art the clown and its over the top gore and concepts.

    Saw chapter is a thing tho

  • @sickdeathfiend said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224465#Comment_3224465

    So you've never seen the SAW films then. Go checkem out and get back to me. lmao

    Eh, you know what, that's true.

    I didn't feel that way about the first SAW movie, but the rest are definitely gore flicks bordering on torture tbh.


    I do remember when Pig was added there were some SAW fans that were not happy with how the series was implemented but you don't really see that sentiment anymore.

  • @sickdeathfiend said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224465#Comment_3224465

    So you've never seen the SAW films then. Go checkem out and get back to me. lmao

    Exactly lmfao and I would even say some that some other licensed killers aren’t really too much “horror” genre either, just popular series

  • @Pulsar said:

    Not interested in it.

    Will be even less interested if people keep spamming it and act whiny about not getting attention.

    I don't really care about the license (I've never heard of it), but I'm surprised you don't like it. Any reason in particular?

  • @neb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224446#Comment_3224446

    I don't really care about the license (I've never heard of it), but I'm surprised you don't like it. Any reason in particular?

    Because of OP and the Twitter link they posted.

    Whoever that is seems extremely whiny and entitled, likewise, OP has been spamming the Forums with this stuff.


    Basically destroyed my opinion of the license.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224496#Comment_3224496

    Because of OP and the Twitter link they posted.

    Whoever that is seems extremely whiny and entitled, likewise, OP has been spamming the Forums with this stuff.

    Basically destroyed my opinion of the license.

    I’ve been spamming?? Where?? Lmfaoo I made 1 post about it and I commented on 1 other persons post who claims the game is “dying” with the picture to show that the game is actually growing and more and more big companies are wanting to be included in the game. Plus that comment also had a long paragraph and didn’t even mention the picture I included at all. Sounds like you’re just a little cranky bud, might be time to call it and take a nap.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224496#Comment_3224496

    Because of OP and the Twitter link they posted.

    Whoever that is seems extremely whiny and entitled, likewise, OP has been spamming the Forums with this stuff.

    Basically destroyed my opinion of the license.

    sounds like another IP I hear a lot of people want added


    im sure I don't have to say the name

  • Zombieland is a great movie, I’d be totally down for Woody Harrelson’s character as a survivor.

    Terrifier is kind of a bad movie. I’m not that interested in it as a franchise, let alone its sequel that I had no idea existed until this post.

  • @D2night said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224498#Comment_3224498

    I’ve been spamming?? Where?? Lmfaoo I made 1 post about it and I commented on 1 other persons post who claims the game is “dying” with the picture to show that the game is actually growing and more and more big companies are wanting to be included in the game. Plus that comment also had a long paragraph and didn’t even mention the picture I included at all. Sounds like you’re just a little cranky bud, might be time to call it and take a nap.

    He seems to have a hate boner for that movie, haha. Relax, dude. BHVR probably would never add it because its simply not popular enough.

    @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224498#Comment_3224498

    Honestly it's not a very good license anyways IMO.

    The first film (All Hallows' Eve) was incredibly mediocre and the second one (Terrifier) was not much better. Neither do anything innovative or particularly noteworthy with the killer clown trope and could just as easily be replaced with any old low-budget B-list horror movie.

    That's a nice opinion you got there, but I wouldn't agree that your opinion as fact. I and many others quite enjoyed them. To each their own.

  • @sickdeathfiend said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224502#Comment_3224502

    He seems to have a hate boner for that movie, haha. Relax, dude. BHVR probably would never add it because its simply not popular enough.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224509#Comment_3224509

    That's a nice opinion you got there, but I wouldn't agree that your opinion as fact. I and many others quite enjoyed them. To each their own.

    That's why it's an opinion.

    @ImmersedNurse never said it was a fact?

  • He never said immersed stated it as a fact. He said “your opinion doesn’t make it fact” He said “to each their own” immersed doesn’t like it but sickdeathfiend does. Does that mean it shouldn’t be added? Don’t like it, don’t buy the DLC lmfao. Simple maths

  • @D2night said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224519#Comment_3224519

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224521#Comment_3224521

    He never said immersed stated it as a fact. He said “your opinion doesn’t make it fact” He said “to each their own” immersed doesn’t like it but sickdeathfiend does. Does that mean it shouldn’t be added? Don’t like it, don’t buy the DLC lmfao. Simple maths

    yeah, Thought I was pretty clear, my bad. Either way I don't think they would add it simply because its not popular enough (YET). But I'd like him in the game for sure, would be fun.

  • @Carth said:

    No way BHVR would want to be linked to straight up gore flicks. A younger audience/people who are just interested in common horror would not like art the clown and its over the top gore and concepts.

    What is Saw if not a straight up gore flick?

  • Oh wow, a gorey clown... that is totally different from dbd's gorey clown... Oh wait, this one is THIN...

  • Any Idea what his Mori would be? Maybe the upside down saw?

    @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224525#Comment_3224525

    "I wouldn't agree that your opinion as fact" ?????????????????????

    Also what was with the weird sarcastic opening?? "That's a nice opinion you got there".

    lol

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224528#Comment_3224528

    To be fair the first film wasn't really a gore flick IMO. The sequels definitely amped up the body horror and relied more on shock value though.

    Yeah, pretty lazy films tbh. Did enjoy the first one though. Only problem with horror, too easy to fall back on jump scares and gore.

  • @sickdeathfiend said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224502#Comment_3224502

    He seems to have a hate boner for that movie, haha. Relax, dude. BHVR probably would never add it because its simply not popular enough.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224509#Comment_3224509

    That's a nice opinion you got there, but I wouldn't agree that your opinion as fact. I and many others quite enjoyed them. To each their own.

    I enjoyed the movies also, while they might not be the most fitting or popular enough for dbd, the devs can certainly come up with a fullfilling way to integrate him through dbds “lore and entity” like they did with other killers.

    In my opinion, I couldn’t care less about what killer is in the game, I just want more people to recognize the game and play it. I’m team “get everything we can incorporated into the game so it lasts longer and more people play it” over “oh that doesn’t fit” or “I don’t like that movie so I don’t want it in the game”

    at the end of the day if they don’t like the killer they don’t have to buy them, but bringing any licensed character is bound to attract at least a handful of people and that’s what I’m all about. Plus the creator is reaching out to them which is kinda the opposite of what usually happens lol. Bhvr usually spends a lot of time trying to reach out to creators

    @sickdeathfiend said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224525#Comment_3224525

    yeah, Thought I was pretty clear, my bad. Either way I don't think they would add it simply because its not popular enough (YET). But I'd like him in the game for sure, would be fun.


  • @D2night said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224517#Comment_3224517

    lmfaoo yeah idk bro, dude @Pulsar spends more time on the forums than his only 3k hours in game so I’d imagine he probably gets tired surfing the internet this late.

    But I enjoyed the movies also, while they might not be the most fitting or popular enough for dbd, the devs can certainly come up with a fullfilling way to integrate him through dbds “lore and entity” like they did with other killers.

    In my opinion, I couldn’t care less about what killer is in the game, I just want more people to recognize the game and play it. I’m team “get everything we can incorporated into the game so it lasts longer and more people play it” over “oh that doesn’t fit” or “I don’t like that movie so I don’t want it in the game”

    at the end of the day if they don’t like the killer they don’t have to buy them, but bringing any licensed character is bound to attract at least a handful of people and that’s what I’m all about. Plus the creator is reaching out to them which is kinda the opposite of what usually happens lol. Bhvr usually spends a lot of time trying to reach out to creators

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224526#Comment_3224526

    lmao, I live that rent-free in your head?

    you really can't handle people disagreeing with you huh

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    Oh wow, a gorey clown... that is totally different from dbd's gorey clown... Oh wait, this one is THIN...

    ikr who would even want 2 of the same type of killers in the game?? I don’t understand those people who ask for that guy who is dressed up in black with a mask on and goes around popping up out of thin air and stabbing people with his knife! I never liked that Scream guy anyway! We already have that guy who is dressed up in black with a mask on and goes around popping up out of thin air and stabbing people with a knife Michael Myers! They should definitely not add scream to the game

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224535#Comment_3224535

    Agreed.

    I do like a handful of Saw movies but most of the entires in the series just feel like they tried to shove in as much graphic and gratuitous violence as possible instead of actually focusing on the narrative.

    Like the plot quickly becomes so convoluted and messy. Felt like they splurged all the budget on blood and guts for SFX lol

    Yeah, I felt like the original was a really cool and new experiment and then they just got too tied up in their own success.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224544#Comment_3224544

    Respectfully, hostility is not the best way to get your message across.

    You're probably just turning people away from the idea with stuff like this....

    That's what I was trying to communicate in my first comment but it just seems like the Hellraiser Teaser fiasco all over again here

    Outright hostility and vitriol to anyone who doesn't immediately support it

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224536#Comment_3224536

    lmao, I live that rent-free in your head?

    you really can't handle people disagreeing with you huh

    I honestly don’t care about you disagreeing with me it’s the fact you acted like a child while doing it and then lied about what I’ve done and blamed me for your doings when all I was doing is helping somebody spread his message who clearly has a passion for his work and for his work to be incorporated into dbd (he might even have a passion for dbd).

    I haven’t done anything lmao your first comment was a snarky “im not interested in it.” “And I’m definitely not gonna be interested in it since people keep spamming it.” I didn’t find your attitude nice so I said obviously when somebody is annoyed that they’ve REALLY tried to be in a game but couldn’t be in it because they weren’t “popular” enough and now they actually feel like they are popular enough, they obviously will be excited and try to reach out to them a lot. Let him be. He’s trying to do what he loves. So if he’s a little happy that something he’s produce is popular and gets a little carried away and spams a couple times? He’s happy.

    In fact, if he didn’t do that, I probably would’ve never seen it and we wouldn’t be having this conversation right now so obviously it worked.

    and my part where I said “who cares if you’re not interested in it” is because we should be looking at dbd in general not what movies are put into it. You think I care about hellraiser? No I’ve never seen the movies but i was super happy he was put into the game because it attracts more people. You were being selfish and not wanting this guys creation into the game because of a little “spam” because he’s happy with his work.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224544#Comment_3224544

    Respectfully, hostility is not the best way to get your message across.

    You're probably just turning people away from the idea with stuff like this....

    he already was against the idea of it so not much changes. But anyway, I was being nice I was just being a little sarcastic. If people can’t handle a little sarcasm then idk what to tell them. These people should realize that there can be multiple types of the same kind of things in a game yet they can operate differently. Plus, they don’t have a licensed “clown”. And like I said we already have multiple similar things in the game.

    At the end of the day my goal was to go interactions with people on here to get this guys message out. It doesn’t matter whether or not some person agrees with me because ultimately it’s not up to that person, it’s up to the devs which characters they want to add. P.S. You can’t expect people to be nice to you if you come in rude first

  • @sickdeathfiend said:

    Any Idea what his Mori would be? Maybe the upside down saw?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224527#Comment_3224527

    lol

    haha that would be pretty funny if it was that lol

  • @D2night said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224542#Comment_3224542

    I honestly don’t care about you disagreeing with me it’s the fact you acted like a child while doing it and then lied about what I’ve done and blamed me for your doings when all I was doing is helping somebody spread his message who clearly has a passion for his work and for his work to be incorporated into dbd (he might even have a passion for dbd).

    I haven’t done anything lmao your first comment was a snarky “im not interested in it.” “And I’m definitely not gonna be interested in it since people keep spamming it.” I didn’t find your attitude nice so I said obviously when somebody is annoyed that they’ve REALLY tried to be in a game but couldn’t be in it because they weren’t “popular” enough and now they actually feel like they are popular enough, they obviously will be excited and try to reach out to them a lot. Let him be. He’s trying to do what he loves. So if he’s a little happy that something he’s produce is popular and gets a little carried away and spams a couple times? He’s happy.

    In fact, if he didn’t do that, I probably would’ve never seen it and we wouldn’t be having this conversation right now so obviously it worked.

    and my part where I said “who cares if you’re not interested in it” is because we should be looking at dbd in general not what movies are put into it. You think I care about hellraiser? No I’ve never seen the movies but i was super happy he was put into the game because it attracts more people. You were being selfish and not wanting this guys creation into the game because of a little “spam” because he’s happy with his work.

    I gave my opinion on it. I wasn't interested but you'll notice I never said I was against it, that was not an accident. I said my opinion on it would go down if people spammed about it and if the Tweets author continued to whine. I'm generally fairly open to horror licenses being added, but I usually dislike things that stray too far outside 'horror-inspired' media.

    It's great that this producer is happy, if he has enough money to finance these movies, I am sure he doesn't need people helping him spam BHVR. I am positive he has people that have reached out to BHVR if he's that invested. Unfortunately, his Tweets come off as extremely entitled and whiny, he literally says "pay attention to us now." That's pretty....rough.


    Yeah, I'm being selfish because it's literally my opinion. I wasn't incredibly interested in the license, most people aren't it seems. Whether that's from a lack of knowledge or a lack of liking it, I couldn't tell you.

    Quite frankly, I don't want this in the game because there are better things to add than an indie horror flick.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224544#Comment_3224544

    Respectfully, hostility is not the best way to get your message across.

    You're probably just turning people away from the idea with stuff like this....

    People are already turned away by the idea of 'Oh yeah, let's make clown 2.0, just more overpowered and disgusting than what we already have in-game'

    But I guess since fnaf is a no go people need another thing to spam the devs with and then complain that other things didn't get fixed because they drowned out the actual feedback.

    If you ever seen just the regular responses on tweets from bhvr... I can't blame them for purposefully making the game as frustrating as possible.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224564#Comment_3224564

    I gave my opinion on it. I wasn't interested but you'll notice I never said I was against it, that was not an accident. I said my opinion on it would go down if people spammed about it and if the Tweets author continued to whine. I'm generally fairly open to horror licenses being added, but I usually dislike things that stray too far outside 'horror-inspired' media.

    It's great that this producer is happy, if he has enough money to finance these movies, I am sure he doesn't need people helping him spam BHVR. I am positive he has people that have reached out to BHVR if he's that invested. Unfortunately, his Tweets come off as extremely entitled and whiny, he literally says "pay attention to us now." That's pretty....rough.

    Yeah, I'm being selfish because it's literally my opinion. I wasn't incredibly interested in the license, most people aren't it seems. Whether that's from a lack of knowledge or a lack of liking it, I couldn't tell you.

    Quite frankly, I don't want this in the game because there are better things to add than an indie horror flick.

    theres definitely better things to add out there first but the problem is these companies/creators don’t get involved with bhvr right away. Sometimes it can take months or years to obtain a license, or even not be obtainable at all. whereas this creator is literally asking to get involved with bhvr. If they can get other more popular ones first, sure I’d be down for that but if not then why not add this license first?

    in my opinion his films arent any less “horror” than some of the killers we have in the game. I could be totally wrong by saying this but I haven’t watched it in years so I don’t remember but where is the horror in stranger things? (Excluding season 4 because the dlc came out before 4) I don’t remember it being a “horror” film. And I also could be totally wrong with this one but where is the “horror” in resident evil? Isn’t it basically zombies? Maybe a couple jumpscares throughout the game? Not really any different than the terrifier. Plus they’re literally adding the “wazzup” scream skin lol that’s more goofy than horror

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224547#Comment_3224547

    People are already turned away by the idea of 'Oh yeah, let's make clown 2.0, just more overpowered and disgusting than what we already have in-game'

    But I guess since fnaf is a no go people need another thing to spam the devs with and then complain that other things didn't get fixed because they drowned out the actual feedback.

    If you ever seen just the regular responses on tweets from bhvr... I can't blame them for purposefully making the game as frustrating as possible.

    Meh, not really an argument. Also Art could work well as a Clown Legendary skin anyway.

  • There is a huge difference between Saw and terrifier/art the clown. Forced satanic sacrifice/genitial mutlation/cutting off and wearing a woman's breasts and nudity is a very different beast from 'omg reverse bear trap head explosion!'. A good litmus test is would you feel the exact same showing brand new horror fans saw vs terrifier? For me personally at least, the terrifier movies are in entirely different leagues. Not saying they are bad or some super horrible thing, they are just over the top for the sake of being over the top and I doubt BHVR would involve itself with it.

  • @D2night said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224579#Comment_3224579

    theres definitely better things to add out there first but the problem is these companies/creators don’t get involved with bhvr right away. Sometimes it can take months or years to obtain a license, or even not be obtainable at all. whereas this creator is literally asking to get involved with bhvr. If they can get other more popular ones first, sure I’d be down for that but if not then why not add this license first?

    in my opinion his films arent any less “horror” than some of the killers we have in the game. I could be totally wrong by saying this but I haven’t watched it in years so I don’t remember but where is the horror in stranger things? (Excluding season 4 because the dlc came out before 4) I don’t remember it being a “horror” film. And I also could be totally wrong with this one but where is the “horror” in resident evil? Isn’t it basically zombies? Maybe a couple jumpscares throughout the game? Not really any different than the terrifier. Plus they’re literally adding the “wazzup” scream skin lol that’s more goofy than horror

    Horror-inspired was not an accidental word choice.

    Sometimes, things just aren't scary to us. Is Halloween scary 40 years after it's release? Not really, no.


    Stranger Things and the early Resident Evil games are pretty clearly horror-inspired. I would go as far to say that ST Season 1 and RE2 are both horror in and of themselves.

    I never actually played RE5, but it does seem more action-oriented with a horror background.

  • @sickdeathfiend said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224593#Comment_3224593

    Meh, not really an argument. Also Art could work well as a Clown Legendary skin anyway.

    Very much an argument, if you ever tried developing something yourself. But yes, as legendary... maybe... but the purpose of the thread was a whole CHAPTER

  • I haven't seen that many people requesting Terrifier to be added, so i'm not entirely sure if there is enough demand for it to happen.

    However i wouldn't mind getting Art the Clown into the game even if he's not on my top 3 most wanted licenses for DBD.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224535#Comment_3224535

    Agreed.

    I do like a handful of Saw movies but most of the entires in the series just feel like they tried to shove in as much graphic and gratuitous violence as possible instead of actually focusing on the narrative.

    Like the plot quickly becomes so convoluted and messy. Felt like they splurged all the budget on blood and guts for SFX lol

    Yeah like it could have made an amazing thriller. Story has potential. But shock value sells

  • Terrifier is a pretty sick movie. I liked it.

    And Art is in fact a really cool Horror character.

    I would get him.

    Art had his first appearance in All Hallows Eve. Pretty low budget movie, but i liked it anyways.

    Btw. in germany you could only get the censored version... i got one from UK.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224597#Comment_3224597

    Very much an argument, if you ever tried developing something yourself. But yes, as legendary... maybe... but the purpose of the thread was a whole CHAPTER

    Actually no where did I specify that it was just a chapter, and honestly at first I had the name of the thread something like “new upcoming chapter or at least a skin??!!” But I changed the name. This thread was more of showing people and the devs that he’s trying to contact them. Also if he was added as a killer, just because they’re both clowns doesn’t mean they both have to operate the same way. They could have 2 totally different powers

  • @D2night said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224658#Comment_3224658

    Actually no where did I specify that it was just a chapter, and honestly at first I had the name of the thread something like “new upcoming chapter or at least a skin??!!” But I changed the name. This thread was more of showing people and the devs that he’s trying to contact them. Also if he was added as a killer, just because they’re both clowns doesn’t mean they both have to operate the same way. They could have 2 totally different powers

    tbf, we already have 2 chainsaw killers and people are still asking for Pennywise to be added, so it's not like it would be the first time we would have a character similar to another existing character in theme but different in power altogether.

  • @Carth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224468#Comment_3224468

    There is a huge difference between Saw and terrifier/art the clown. Forced satanic sacrifice/genitial mutlation/cutting off and wearing a woman's breasts and nudity is a very different beast from 'omg reverse bear trap head explosion!'. A good litmus test is would you feel the exact same showing brand new horror fans saw vs terrifier? For me personally at least, the terrifier movies are in entirely different leagues. Not saying they are bad or some super horrible thing, they are just over the top for the sake of being over the top and I doubt BHVR would involve itself with it.

    Reverse Head Traps are one of the least gory Saw traps. I watched both movies and some Saw traps are as hard to watch as Art killing people. If anything at least Art kills people really quick.

    Also some of the Texas Chainsaw Movies are really gory.

    The killer doesn't need to everything he does in the movies, otherwise we'd see Bubba scalping people around, the model is what matters.

  • @Smoe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224843#Comment_3224843

    tbf, we already have 2 chainsaw killers and people are still asking for Pennywise to be added, so it's not like it would be the first time we would have a character similar to another existing character in theme but different in power altogether.

    Exactly lol if they limited themselves to not partnering with creators because “they already have a character that’s similar” they would be losing out on tons of licenses. After all, most popular/well known horror films are just some random guy with a mask scaring a group of people and going around trying to strangle them or stab them with a knife, etc. most are pretty similar in the movies already lol

    @GrimoireWeiss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224599#Comment_3224599

    Reverse Head Traps are one of the least gory Saw traps. I watched both movies and some Saw traps are as hard to watch as Art killing people. If anything at least Art kills people really quick.

    Also some of the Texas Chainsaw Movies are really gory.

    The killer doesn't need to everything he does in the movies, otherwise we'd see Bubba scalping people around, the model is what matters.

    Yeah lol that’s exactly what I thought when I saw his and some other peoples comments. There’s plenty of weird stuff and gory stuff that happens in Texas chainsaw, saw, etc. not sure why people are caring about it now lol. But I guess you’ll always end up having those people who nit pick every dlc and hate on it

‹ 1 2