What licenses do you NOT want in the game?
This may be an unpopular opinion but I'm not crazy about fnaf. The initial hype for this started when I was in elementary/middle school, so I think I just associate it with children, though I know adults play it and it has mature themes. I only played the first two so I don't have much of a personal connection to it. I don't hate the idea of a kid's pizzeria map, there's just way more iconic licenses to get to before this imo.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I'd definitely agree, but aot is in the game.
Candy man.
I don't want anime, or anything non horror, would love alien, it, batim and fnaf (not springtrap, i would love the original 4), fnaf plus is going to be amazing, can't wait for it
Control. Because then I'd have to give BHVR money.
I absolutely don't want FNAF, Alien or Predator. All three of those don't really fit dbd, imo.
Let's keep the discussion civil and on topic, thank you.
I don't know if this is a thing, but I don't want to see anyone's mom as one of the aliens from "Alien"
There's nothing I could realistically see them do that I wouldn't want. I do want FNAF probably more than anything. Terminator, Predator, Xenomorph, Pennywise, Chucky, Big Daddy (Bioshock), More RE, Slenderman, even AMONG US I'd tolerate. Ayo when are we getting the Ghostbusters chapter? Imagine Slimer putting you on a hook.
Someone proposed maybe more Evil Dead. As in a proper chapter. I'd dig that.
Only if the map is the Ashtray Maze with the corresponding theme, and the Survivor is Emily.
Oldest House would do it for me, with Jesse Faden.
Or Fra Mauro!
'Spider time!' has probably never been more appropriate.
I can't see Jesse as a Survivor considering her abilities, y'know, as much as I love her. Emily seems more, let's say, vulnerable. No, better, Darling as a Survivor! He'd be amazing.
Do you know how much I would kill to get FNAF? XD I suck at playing the games, but I find them very interesting, especially Springtrap.
Child's Play. Could you imagine trying to loop Chucky? Even loops with high visibility he would be near impossible to loop.