Can we coin a term for 'getting out of Solo Hell'?
Something witty like 'earning your wings' or something, but with a DBD flair.
Something witty like 'earning your wings' or something, but with a DBD flair.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Suffering?
"Playing SWF"
"I'm in High MMR"
"Delivered"
„Git gud“
"killer main now"
These are the best so far, imo.
Finding friends
Got the hatch.
T_T
Sisyphean
Sisyphean describes a task as seemingly endless and futile—you keep doing it but it never gets done.
I work retail so solo q doesnt phase me; I'm already a misanthrope
If I say "escape" will there be more suffering?
Saving the best for the last 🤣
Breaking bad
"I stopped using the self healing perk and my escape rate went way up because I'm playing the game now"
I admit it's not very catchy but it is accurate.
Man people must be having a completely different solo queue experience to me.
I use the Self-Healing perk and apparently have a great escape rate (judging from what I read here >_>)
I don't know.
I stay in SoloQ hell by choice, what would call that? Aside from masochistic of course.
Sole Survivor
Just play claudette and see your escape rate skyrocket.
I shelved my Self-Care.
I put my Kindred to rest.
Or
I uninstalled the game.
"Rapture"
swf is an escape
freedom?