What is going on with Sheva's face!?!?!?!!
Played on coldwind and loaded in to seeing this the whole time. What is happening?!?!?!?
Played on coldwind and loaded in to seeing this the whole time. What is happening?!?!?!?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe we call that anime chin
wrong gaming chair
I'm almost certain all facial animations are bugged because babes what is this
(yes these were stolen from my twitter feed)
That second face looks like it's gonna bounce across the monitor like a winning Solitaire deck.
this is so oddly specific that it made me cackle
I also found this beauty on Twitter
Just look at that sharp prognathism.
She needs an 'erb
I caugh that action at the start of a trial on Rebecca once.
Also facial animations don't seem to work when hooked.
why the long face?
I want to know what they're doing to keep breaking facial animations so often 💀
Pls keep posting pictures like this in here, it's giving me a good laugh 😂
Seems more have problems at end screen.
Looks like everyone is Morbin' a little too hard.
Yeah, a lot of the survivor's face animations (seemingly?) have been bugged. I hope they get fixed soon.
Wdym, that’s just Nea
Doctor hitted her chin too hard.
Don't you like to meet some Hobgobelins ?
More seriously, the facial expression are wrong because these 3D-models are bad designed during motion: they are made of rubber & they are apparently deformable.
It isn't the 1st.time in the DbD's history that the 3D-designers failed with the models. Nancy's facial expression, David King's modelization and initially the Kate Denson's haircut was bugged and faked... But I don't know how much of you has known all of these BVHR's fails...
🤣🤣🤣
Having this bug almost every game as Sheva also. Happens at the very beginning until I do a gen then it goes away and will sometimes happen again at the post-game screen