IT'S KILLERS LIKE YOU THAT RUIN THIS FOR EVERYONE ELSE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcicq2osNGQ
"Okay, okay. No, no, no. Stop, stop, stop. You're tunneling me."
"Okay, okay. No, no, no. Stop, stop, stop. You're tunneling me."
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I already did a post with this exact video about 4 hours ago :( I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed :( Still funny, though XD
"Unbelievable. Wow! There it is!"
*sad Trapper turning away in shame*
My friend introduced me to their videos about 2 months ago and I have to say, they're very high quality lol.
When he called his friends out from hiding and told them the trappers tunneling him, I lol'd.
Funny lil vid haha.
lol me too
And Felix piping up like he had something valuable to share. "Can I just say, I wasn't there, but I did notice David went down two times very quickly." 😂
Months? I've been watching them for years. I'm not mad--I'm just disappointed lol
I started off watching their Red Dead series, which was really funny, too. And if you've never watched "When another player gets the last hit" watch that lol
Ah i do love a bit of vldl.
that´s brilliant
Will do lol.
Why did I genuinely go "Awhh no" when I saw the sad Trapper? LOL
i mean.. they’re pretty high quality videos. High quality content can make lots of money.. sooooo.
You sound a bit ignorant, just saying.
I know lol he looked so sad and ashamed 😂
Very unrealistic! Tunneler with noed will not be sad and sorry, he will slap tunnelee on hook, nod fervently and then BM in chat.
I always thought that all British people were Hobbits until I watched that video.
That's because you need to be a little firmer with him in the game. When he's tunneling you, you've got to stop, turn to look at him, and reprimand him with a firm, "No! Bad Trapper!" And keep going until he realizes you're in charge.
My bad...
Stop stop stop. You're doing your job 😉
No, YOU'RE TUNNELING ME. And I'm gonna call everyone out here to tell them, in front of you, what an unethical Killer you are.
ew
theres an ace
Hey he got David off the hook twice and made sure the coast was clear. Solid!
??? He also ran the opposite direction instead of considering to take a hit upon the tunneling.
The exact aces i have in every match with me
My first thought was "Stop immediately healing at the hook."
Well as Ace said, the Killer, "Could have come after me! [He] could have come after me!" lol
If that unethical, non-proper Trapper hadn't been tunneling, it wouldn't have mattered
You're tunneling me at that point I'd be like ok you guys are doing gens then they'd be like but, you're tunneling me that's not fun and then I'd be like I'm not your babysitter trying to catch you is my job and if I need to get someone out of the game to bring it back into my favor then I'm gonna tunnel you XD.