Whats your highest prestige survivor and killer?
Of course i went all in on prestige my two babes. Unfortunately i only got demo to p10 but ill get him up there soon. Ghe new bloodweb prices are really good. All it takes is 1 million to get 1 prestige
What are y’all prestige?


Comments
Yui - P10
Spirit - P17
Whats your goal. P100?
Yes I wanna get Spirit to P100 but school, work, Valorant, and another thing is making that journey go slower than I’d like.
My highest is Yui p13.
The highest I've seen is p57 (give or take 3 lvls) on a Kate main i've run into 3 or 4 times since the progression system rework.
I'm honestly surprised they've been grinding as hard as they have, because every game I play with them is complete trainwreck.
Yeah same for me. Getting to p100 is gonna take an eternity
Yui is an awesome survivor. Great choice. The highest i have seen in my games was a prestige 23 nemesis and tapp.
Meg prestige 9. I haven't played her since 2019 I think, but she's still my only P3 50 survivor.
Thinking about ever returning?
Speaking of prestige, I once queued into a game that had a level 74 Ace.
Why Nea is so low?
Someone really put bps into ace
Because the deal was off
Do you own every or most spirit cosmetics?
Most of them. I’m trying to get all, even the recolors.
But i thought Nea is love of your life.
id rather play sadako
Gann will at some point😂
I'm not likely to have any really high prestige levels since I like to spread my points around (especially as killer), but my current leaders are Haddie (P14) and Sadako (P11). I have multiple killers at P10.
Funny enough i played vs a haddie that was p14. Maybe it was you
Meg? I don't think so. Too classic. Back in 2016-2017, she was basically one of the 4-5 females in game, and as I didn't like Claudette (her players are just always either absent from the game or super toxic), I only played her and Nea. Nowdays I just find her skin boring. I prefer Mikaela and Jill, and now I'm grinding for iri shards for Yui.
But if you mean dbd as a whole, I still play it occasionally. Usually around 1-2 months before I leave for another 3-6.
I play a little bit of Meg. Killers only have up P11,I think,because I spread my BPs around 10 killers lol.
Well let me say this. You made great choices. Jill is the best survivor in the game (yes im biased) and Claudette i hate for basically your reasons. They are just very toxic
Ayo this portrait is very nice. And p22!
going strong, p100 is pretty on the horizon with the rate i'm going at haha
Mikeala P3
Legion P2
before the change Prestige felt like a scam to me so a survivor/killer reached 40 i stopped spending bloodpoints on them unless i needed addons/items
9 Legion was the only killer I had P3 before the overhaul and since the overhaul I bought my missing killers and have just been going for their p3s so havent leveled anyone up too high.
Understandable
We will get there eventually
Yeah getting all the perks is probably more important. I got the ones i need like pain res from the shine so no need to prestige artist
Artist - P10
Almost half of the survivor roster - P9
I kind of stopped presteiging survivors after the update to focus on levelling up my killers, and so far the only killer I got to presteige post-update was Artist. I plan on getting her to P100, though.
Killers
Demogorgon P10
Nemesis P10
Oni P10
Legion P10
Bubba P10
Dredge P10
Survivor
Feng P12
i love cybil she is so awesome. I had her S tier on my survivor tier list😭. Steve is great too(i had him s tier as well) but seeing someone have cybil at p13 is very interesting
P15 on Demogorgon and P10 on Steve
Artist is very strong and has a cool look. Good choice. Hows it going its been a while.
btw i love your avatar😅
Nemesis is someone that I would love to prestige more
Yeah, I assumed it was legitimate with queue times being so quick for survivors that they just marathoned right through it. Also, seeing someone with that amount of time was a godsend after the questionable teammates I was running into.
Well the good thing about the “showing prestige in lobby” is if they have p9 or higher then you will probably get a good match in win or lose
I beat you habe so many demo addons stockpiled
Yeah, Artist is my main so I figure I'll get her to P100 at some point. Thanks, I changed my avatar to Claire in spirit of the new RE chapter and because she's one of my favorite RE characters.
shes my favorite. I hope someday behavior gives her something
Dweet - P32
Mikey - P16
Nea is prestige 49 and the highest for me, the highest I've personally seen was a friend of mine at 76 with Jake park
No surprise they are your two favorites
Half way to 100