Nurse Mains: Just Stop.

You mastered a very difficult killer. You’ve proven your mastery thousands of times by the number of games you’ve 4k’d and chases you’ve won over great survivors, etc etc. It’’s still fun to do but everyone recognizes it’s a bit too easy at this point you know? It’s imbalanced, overpowered and just ruins games. As soon as people hear nurse and then either see someone downed inside 20 seconds or get downed themselves, it’s over. Suicide, DC, etc. So maybe it’s time to move on. Challenge yourself with something difficult again instead of resting on your laurels and treading well worn paths. Just a thought…

Comments

  • So, 1 in 4 is a 75% win rate and 1 in 5 is an 80% win rate. And you’re not using the most commonly used strong perks. You’re helping prove my point. Thanks.

  • @Audiophile said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3148060#Comment_3148060

    So, 1 in 4 is a 75% win rate and 1 in 5 is an 80% win rate. And you’re not using the most commonly used strong perks. You’re helping prove my point. Thanks.

    I'm only proving your point if you're moving the goalposts. Which you seem to do quite often.

  • @TheWheelOfCheese said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3148060#Comment_3148060

    It definitely is if you believe nurse is incapable of losing. People who don't play as nurse and don't know how to play against her tend to have a very skewed perspective of her winrate.

    I can assure you I've played more nurse than you. That's a lot of losing

  • @egg_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3148086#Comment_3148086

    I can assure you I've played more nurse than you. That's a lot of losing

    Ah, so you are probably better than me then. So it's not terribly surprising that you'd win more often than me.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    Survivors DC and suiciding are gonna be the reason Nurse gets nerfed, just like all the other killers that get nerfed for that reason.

    No.... Nurse needs to be changed because she actually is overpowered.

  • @Audiophile said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3146265#Comment_3146265

    Seriously… how many times do I need to spell it out. No one buys that argument. I realize that many killers have a problem accepting the fact that their wins are ‘assisted’. They want to believe that they win 100% because of their amazing ability in a fair game. They are just that much better than every one else. But come on man… it’s time to burst that bubble and wake up to reality. She’s broken. You’re playing EZ mode. No one is impressed. Yes…. She was really hard to master. Kudos to you for going through that work. But stop being lazy now. Play something that has some level of challenge.

    What “challenge”. Other killers are only a challenge inasmuch as it’s impossible to win against a team that predrops pallets and focuses on gens. The rare times you can win against these groups are because you play defensive and force them to die after 1-2 hooks. It’s boring gameplay. Nurse allows you to actually play

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    Someone just died to a Nurse

    Someone is entilted

  • @Audiophile said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3146987#Comment_3146987

    You're misunderstanding and/or misrepresenting what I said. Try reading the original post of the thread, I'm not going to summarize it for you here. And I'm not wasting time posting videos of my play that show nurse is broken because it's well known. If you think that's some form of proof that she isn't then fine... I'll have to live with that. lol. The only thing that will definitively PROVE whether she is or not is the actual data, analyzed correctly (various MMRs, accounting for quits, swfs, etc). Until then you just have nearly the entire community of survivors (4/5 of the dbd playing base) that say she's ridiculous but you won't accept it.

    What's most aggravating is that I know that the majority of killers know it's true as well. But the vocal ones here defending nurse are the ones that either just want that gravy train to keep rolling or actually believe it's their amazing skill that gives them insane win rates and insane match speeds with nurse. If you're winning 90% of your games with nurse, grow up and realize it's not just you. And let's be clear, when accurately matched, win rates are supposed to be ~ 50%. If you genuinely think Nurse has 50% win rates across the board at various MMRs, then we're just at an impasse until we see well analyzed data. But my play experience, and that of the majority of survivors I have to assume, is that over the hundreds of times I've faced her in the past year, it's almost always a slaughter except for the small # of times it's a new nurse player.

    "What's most aggravating is that I know that the majority of killers know it's true as well." The misguided self assurance, its great such ego.

    "But my play experience, and that of the majority of survivors I have to assume, is that over the hundreds of times I've faced her in the past year, it's almost always a slaughter except for the small # of times it's a new nurse player." You'd have to assume otherwise your point is meaningless and can be explained by you just not being very good at facing nurse and unable to accept it while also being unwilling to try and change that by improving at the game.

  • Nurse mains actually think that just because the absolute top tournament level SWF's, which no one sees in even a fraction of their games, can give an even match to the top Nurses, that every other player should be at an extreme disadvantage just because the killer chose Nurse. It is so ludicrous.

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3146744#Comment_3146744

    Well where's your gameplay? If she's not difficult to master you must have a ton of good footage we'd all love to see, there's a reason why shes got such a low pick rate and kill rate and it's definitely not easy to master her otherwise new players would all pick nurse and just assume they were good with that killer because of how well they did but its quite the opposite and they get so frustrated they drop her all together and pick an easier killer to play and the stats do back that up with her low killrates, it's very likely that the nurse mains you do encounter are the ones carrying it to that point and if you only accounted for newer players itd be even lower of a kill rate, so explain how that translates to easy to master?

    You’re welcome to my discord channel. We can chat while I play Nurse.

  • @Dead_Harder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3146261#Comment_3146261

    Agreed but in that case we should probably make her a 4.4-4.6 m/s killer.

    Also she should probably make a screech sound after every teleport.

    Though this might seriously hinder her ability to traverse the map, so what if we also gave her a secondary ''teleport'' skill where she can mark an area as ''exit'' or ''entry'' points and whenever she is in those marked positions she can teleport to other marked positions in map, no range limitation.

    She already does screech after every teleport though. That's part of why people know it's her Right away and DC because they haven't figured out how to really play against her.

  • @Hensen2100 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3146523#Comment_3146523

    I saw a Nurse the other day with no perks and range addons. Team suicided at 5 gens

    You can only imagine the Nurse must have been thinking "I'm such a god! Killing these teams perkless!"

    No. I often play without perk nor addons and when it happens what I think is "why does the MMR pits me against rage-quitting newbies".

    It's rare though. Most of the time I go against decent or strong teams who play to the end (and win).

  • @Audiophile said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3146544#Comment_3146544

    Ladies and Gentlemen… I present you the Killer mindset. A mix of undeserved arrogance and deliberate ignorance of facts. A nurse’s high skill curve doesn’t mean she should be all powerful. That seems to be your main misunderstanding. I’ve put in thousands of hours as well. If I’ve mastered survivor should I be uncatchable? These players aren’t ‘better’ than me. Well, I mean sure… some are. I’m not that arrogant. But these Nurse mains are just exploiting an imbalance in the game. They are bringing a gun to a fist fight and then patting themselves on the back for their awesome fighting skills.

    Given that I play against survivors who have not even 1000 hours and play right against Nurse, as well against survivors with several thousand of hours who haven't got a clue, I'm leaning towards: you simply don't know how to play against her.

    Branding whoever doesn't agree with you "arrogant", basically branding him, using a basic fallacy instead of discussing doesn't weight towards your credibility.

  • @SaltyNooty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3146209#Comment_3146209

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3146234#Comment_3146234

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3146265#Comment_3146265

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3146298#Comment_3146298

    Same argument, different words. The work of constant nurse defenders who aren't ready to see her get some form of a nerf because she's ridiculous regardless of whether or not you say " Git gud " In nicer, more illusive terms, so i'll just, i dunno....state the obvious so that it shuts down this topic.

    You can't really...play AROUND her power, that's her problem. Unless any of you are literal superhuman beings who think beyond the speed of sound itself, you couldn't tell me you can predict where a nurse is going to blink, when they're going to do it and how far they might go. That's what makes the most unpredictable, nigh-impossible killer to stop. I can list a few killers who are easy to telegraph, like Huntress, Pyramid head, Dead Slinger, Nemesis, Trickster; y'know the one thing they all have in common? While their attacks are versatile, They're all L I N E A R Meaning you can learn to play around their main powers and render them (For the most part.) Kinda useless.

    You can't do that with nurse, Nurse is FAR from linear; she's so versatile, the amount of things she could do with her power is actually over the top, whether it's baiting a survivor into an Early DH, Baiting them into trying to spin said killer, herding them in one direction or into a dead zone; she has the ability to do that and that's what makes HER power oppressive and impossible to predict. The ONLY counter-play, i've seen killers try to hide behind is "Be less predictable." Kinda hard to do if you can't even telegraph her moves so you can react to her plays. Her blinks are quite literally in an instant, and no one can pre-emptively assume she's going to teleport (relating to my first point made) and spin suddenly, no one here is superhuman or has god level feats; we're not goku, we don't move at light speed.

    I'm sure you all understand this quite well but refuse to take the fact that at the VERY LEAST, she need a rework or some sort of change so that her power isn't downright oppressive in the hands of a player who understands her power ( And isn't downright useless in the hand of those who dont.)

    I play enough Nurse to see survivors being able to do that just fine. I don't want to believe they were all genius-level IQ. After all there are only a few things to keep in mind to do it.

    You see, the problem with all the ones ranting against Nurse is they they consistently demonstrate they don't know how to play. And when someone explains what they do wrong and what they need to do, they simply don't listen.

    The basic points always come back to : play her, hundreds of matches, see how actually good survivors do it. (But of course it takes some effort.)

  • @egg_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3146669#Comment_3146669

    I'm sorry but what

    Like ????

    I don't even know what to say, like, you're either lying about 'losing all the time' or about having 'over 1000 hours on nurse' otherwise I don't see how you losing consistently on her is even remotely possible

    I've got about 3k hours now (on three accounts). I've more than 24k blink attacks on Nurse. I still lose pretty often.

    How? Because contrary to the impression given in the "Nurse-OP" echo chambers, there are a lot of survivors who understand the game, understand her, know how to verse her and make it hard to win. Get that : I even lose in Midwich if I don't use an adequate detection perk.

    It's also consistent with the last statistics offered by the devs.

  • @TheWheelOfCheese said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3146998#Comment_3146998

    "All the time" isn't meant to be interpreted as "every match" but I easily lose 1 out of every 4 or 5 matches. At high MMR you run into good groups who know how to counter nurse quite often.

    Then again, I'm not using range addons or Starstruck, because I don't think she needs them.

    To be fair, Starstruck rarely works against a good team, as for range addons they are mostly useful for map traversal (after the patch). What kind of survivor runs so predictably that a long range blink is able to get him? Not a very good one.

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3146998#Comment_3146998

    I've got about 3k hours now (on three accounts). I've more than 24k blink attacks on Nurse. I still lose pretty often.

    How? Because contrary to the impression given in the "Nurse-OP" echo chambers, there are a lot of survivors who understand the game, understand her, know how to verse her and make it hard to win. Get that : I even lose in Midwich if I don't use an adequate detection perk.

    It's also consistent with the last statistics offered by the devs.

    I'm not sure what the blink attacks have to do with anything, other than to show that you play lots of nurse, but I've got 40k -you can check-, and since I started gathering my stats on nightlight I can see I have a winrate (3k+) of 88% and a loss rate (0, 1 kill) oh 5%. I don't use add-ons and don't feel like they're needed at all, I only rely on aura perks + surge cause I'm too lazy to kick gens. My build has been basically fixed for the past 2 years

    Nurse IS op when paired with strong builds. Even in those games I lose in terms of escapes, I never end up utterly rolled over, and it's always a 6-8 hooks games. What I'm saying is that if I were using add-ons the result would have been a lot more in my favor.

    I also said multiple times that I think her power is perfectly fine, but the possibility to one shot and to traverse maps so fast is too strong. Her recharge add-ons should be slightly nerfed, but overall they're fine. If they turned her post blink attack into special, we would definitely see more players running stacked slow downs (although she definitely doesn't need them), but there's nothing to do about it unless the devs overhaul the system into a points/perk system.

  • @egg_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3149242#Comment_3149242

    I'm not sure what the blink attacks have to do with anything, other than to show that you play lots of nurse, but I've got 40k -you can check-, and since I started gathering my stats on nightlight I can see I have a winrate (3k+) of 88% and a loss rate (0, 1 kill) oh 5%. I don't use add-ons and don't feel like they're needed at all, I only rely on aura perks + surge cause I'm too lazy to kick gens. My build has been basically fixed for the past 2 years

    Nurse IS op when paired with strong builds. Even in those games I lose in terms of escapes, I never end up utterly rolled over, and it's always a 6-8 hooks games. What I'm saying is that if I were using add-ons the result would have been a lot more in my favor.

    That's the point of giving that number, yes. A player with 6k blink attacks doesn't play as well as one with 12k and so on. Not sure how I can check (would love to) but what it shows is that if you play a lot, you get better with her. The proportion of players with that much experience is rare and it's pretty much normal to win against less experienced players. Surely everyone can understand that.

    I'm sure my win-rate will be higher in a few thousands of blinks. Especially given that to improve faster I often play with nothing at all (or only Franklin, because it's too funny against clickers). I sometimes get rolled over, if I can't find the stealthy survivors on certain maps.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3149304#Comment_3149304

    What exactly do you hope to prove with this post and your stats...?

    In the last 2 weeks that I've been keeping track for the fun of it. I have a 97 % kill rate overall. My demo, pinhead, slinger, clown are all 100 % in that time. That's roughly 9-10 games a day over 3:30 hours.

    Does that make demo, slinger, clown, pinhead OP ? Or are randoms in public matches just not that good ? That they can't deal with me ? Who is not your average pubs player.

    He's the one who mentioned his own stats to begin with, I just expanded mine with more data. Anyway why should I bother discussing with someone who unironically says "nurse needs range" and "she's not that strong" like keklomao

  • @ByeByeQ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3147104#Comment_3147104

    I was trying to make the point that calling Hens' team merely "good" was disingenuous. Your average "good" team in DbD public matches doesn't use a minimap and most of the time aren't even a full SWF. Your average "good" team in DbD gets crushed by your average "good" Nurse.

    I still don't understand what point you're trying to make.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3147600#Comment_3147600

    You said:

    Just because high level survivors aren't common doesn't mean they shouldn't be nerfed.

    I responded to it.

    I would love to see more modes in DbD as you suggest like separate modes for SWF and SoloQ. I even imagine a 2+2 mode which could be pretty neat.

    Alas, that solution can't be that simple. After all, they still haven't implemented anything like it and it's been over 6 years.

    You :

    Hens's team is above your average swf in MM, so ofc this Nurse struggled and lost.

    Me :

    The Nurse is a comp player that is above your average Nurse from MM, still struggled and lost versus your average MM team.


    Just because Hen's team use a map image doesn't mean it's something special when literally every competent SWF does the same call outs just minus the map image.

    Your average "good" team in DbD gets crushed by your average "good" Nurse.

    Ayrun above your average "good" Nurse struggled and lost to your average dbd team that doesn't use comms.


  • this thread makes me want to equip double range and startstuck and go slug teams at 5 gens

  • @Audiophile said:

    You mastered a very difficult killer. You’ve proven your mastery thousands of times by the number of games you’ve 4k’d and chases you’ve won over great survivors, etc etc. It’’s still fun to do but everyone recognizes it’s a bit too easy at this point you know? It’s imbalanced, overpowered and just ruins games. As soon as people hear nurse and then either see someone downed inside 20 seconds or get downed themselves, it’s over. Suicide, DC, etc. So maybe it’s time to move on. Challenge yourself with something difficult again instead of resting on your laurels and treading well worn paths. Just a thought…

    She's not the best killer, she's the ONLY killer to play in this game sadly. If you play any other killer you in a disadvantage towards survivors to begin with.

    Sorry for trying to win a videogame kekw

  • Honestly, I really blame BHVR for not being transparent and providing the community with stats and data. I firmly believe that when you look at the data fairly, nurse has the highest win rates in the game and would go beyond what is considered balanced. But I can't prove it and no one else here can prove their points either. We all have to argue our own subjective experience and things we've seen so nothing will get resolved. Bad on you BHVR.

  • @Audiophile said:

    Honestly, I really blame BHVR for not being transparent and providing the community with stats and data. I firmly believe that when you look at the data fairly, nurse has the highest win rates in the game and would go beyond what is considered balanced. But I can't prove it and no one else here can prove their points either. We all have to argue our own subjective experience and things we've seen so nothing will get resolved. Bad on you BHVR.

    The data is looked at "fairly." You specifically want the data from Nurse mains, lol. That is cherry picking, fam.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3149894#Comment_3149894

    The data is looked at "fairly." You specifically want the data from Nurse mains, lol. That is cherry picking, fam.

    Jesus. Can you not even agree with a simple statement I make? "Fairly". Look it up in a GD dictionary. Synonym: unbiased.

  • @Audiophile said:

    Honestly, I really blame BHVR for not being transparent and providing the community with stats and data. I firmly believe that when you look at the data fairly, nurse has the highest win rates in the game and would go beyond what is considered balanced. But I can't prove it and no one else here can prove their points either. We all have to argue our own subjective experience and things we've seen so nothing will get resolved. Bad on you BHVR.

    They count hook suicides as kills, they don't throw them out like they do DCs. If the majority of survivors just give up vs her, in what universe would her kill rate not be inflated?

  • @Ginnypig said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/342424/nurse-mains-just-stop

    She's not the best killer, she's the ONLY killer to play in this game sadly. If you play any other killer you in a disadvantage towards survivors to begin with.

    Sorry for trying to win a videogame kekw

    You need to be more careful with those blinks Sally, you seem to have given yourself a concussion of some sort

  • @Audiophile said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3149907#Comment_3149907

    Jesus. Can you not even agree with a simple statement I make? "Fairly". Look it up in a GD dictionary. Synonym: unbiased.

    Exactly, I am disagreeing with you as you specifically want biased data. No offense, but if I disagree with you a lot, you probably have some emotional opinions... Obviously. I do not do that, you need logic to win over the God of face camping.

  • Asking people to stop playing Nurse is the same to ask survivors to stop playing with their friends lol

  • @Audiophile said:

    You mastered a very difficult killer. You’ve proven your mastery thousands of times by the number of games you’ve 4k’d and chases you’ve won over great survivors, etc etc. It’’s still fun to do but everyone recognizes it’s a bit too easy at this point you know? It’s imbalanced, overpowered and just ruins games. As soon as people hear nurse and then either see someone downed inside 20 seconds or get downed themselves, it’s over. Suicide, DC, etc. So maybe it’s time to move on. Challenge yourself with something difficult again instead of resting on your laurels and treading well worn paths. Just a thought…

    “It’s a bit too easy?” Nurse and Blight are the only ones who stand a chance at top level. Survivors have way too much resources and broken ######### that playing any lesser killer is essentially an automatic loss or damn near close to it. Especially, with the whopper 6.2.0. You sound like the type of player that wants perks and other mechanics to carry you rather than assist you.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3149917#Comment_3149917

    Exactly, I am disagreeing with you as you specifically want biased data. No offense, but if I disagree with you a lot, you probably have some emotional opinions... Obviously. I do not do that, you need logic to win over the God of face camping.

    No dude. You just deliberately misinterpret my words and I'm tired of having to clarify. Where did I say I want biased data? That's you. All you. I have no problem with facts. I want facts. I understand the scientific method. Unbiased, peer reviewed. objective results. Maybe you don't understand since you don't understand science or data analysis. BHVR takes all the raw data of the games and then breaks it out in ways that make sense. Fairly. You can look at data matched by MMR or by Peak vs non-peak hours, etc. I think they should be able to account for DC's and suicides by creating a field in the data that counts the time on the hook. If it was very short (flag it as a probable suicide). Then you could look at the data with that flag or not. There are plenty of ways to look at data. I'm not interested in pushing a false point. I'm looking for the facts.

  • Learn to play the nurse at a good level and you will learn to counter it

  • @Impailer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/342424/nurse-mains-just-stop

    “It’s a bit too easy?” Nurse and Blight are the only ones who stand a chance at top level. Survivors have way too much resources and broken ######### that playing any lesser killer is essentially an automatic loss or damn near close to it. Especially, with the whopper 6.2.0. You sound like the type of player that wants perks and other mechanics to carry you rather than assist you.

    I personally believe the game is killer sided vs solos and survivor sided vs swfs. I think most people do. So if nurse is one of the only killers that can compete with swfs then she's decimating solo teams. But haven't we already heard that facing a high rank swf happens like 6% of the time? Is it fair for just about everyone who faces nurse to be slaughtered just so the nurse player can hold his own vs the very best teams? No. That's not what game balance is supposed to be. This is balancing the game around an outlier. I mean if that's fair, then it would be fair from the survivor side as well right? A nurse levels the playing field in the unfair high level swf situation so that the game is not survivor sided vs swf anymore when using her. So since the game is killer sided vs solos, solo survivors should be buffed enough to take on the strongest killers, like nurse. Right? That's analogous to the nurses beating strong swfs situation. If you have a right to deal with your 'unfair' / unbalanced situation, then why shouldn't survivors? Now I realize it's impossible to do that for survivors since you can't buff solos and not swfs realistically, but I think the point is fair.

  • @Audiophile said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3149931#Comment_3149931

    No dude. You just deliberately misinterpret my words and I'm tired of having to clarify. Where did I say I want biased data? That's you. All you. I have no problem with facts. I want facts. I understand the scientific method. Unbiased, peer reviewed. objective results. Maybe you don't understand since you don't understand science or data analysis. BHVR takes all the raw data of the games and then breaks it out in ways that make sense. Fairly. You can look at data matched by MMR or by Peak vs non-peak hours, etc. I think they should be able to account for DC's and suicides by creating a field in the data that counts the time on the hook. If it was very short (flag it as a probable suicide). Then you could look at the data with that flag or not. There are plenty of ways to look at data. I'm not interested in pushing a false point. I'm looking for the facts.

    For all your talk of facts, you kinda ignored the post telling you that the data you are requesting would not be factually accurate. Again, BHVR does not collect data properly because they knowing ignore variables that have a direct impact on their info's end result. its part of why they don't release it very often, because some people will use incomplete data to try to push false narratives, others will see its incomplete data and thus irrelavent, and the rest will just be like "oh cool behind the scenes numbers" and go about their day.

  • Thanks to this post I decided to play omegablink nurse this whole week

  • @Ryuhi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3150016#Comment_3150016

    For all your talk of facts, you kinda ignored the post telling you that the data you are requesting would not be factually accurate. Again, BHVR does not collect data properly because they knowing ignore variables that have a direct impact on their info's end result. its part of why they don't release it very often, because some people will use incomplete data to try to push false narratives, others will see its incomplete data and thus irrelavent, and the rest will just be like "oh cool behind the scenes numbers" and go about their day.

    No I didn’t. But it’s inconceivable that a gaming company, built in the digital world, is not collecting and using data to understand their game. If they collect data to understand it, they can release what they know. “Not factually accurate” is ridiculous. They either don’t want to release what they know or feel they can’t properly explain it or have horrible data analysts. Either way, fail BHVR.

  • @Audiophile said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3150160#Comment_3150160

    No I didn’t. But it’s inconceivable that a gaming company, built in the digital world, is not collecting and using data to understand their game. If they collect data to understand it, they can release what they know. “Not factually accurate” is ridiculous. They either don’t want to release what they know or feel they can’t properly explain it or have horrible data analysts. Either way, fail BHVR.

    Oh they're collecting it, they're just not willing to do so properly and knowingly letting it be corrupted. They have commented that they do not have any way internally of separating hook deaths from hook suicides. That in itself makes those stats inaccurate as they knowingly ignore crucial data, especially since one hook suicide can often be a massive contribution to the fate of up to 3 others in the same game.

  • @Audiophile said:

    You mastered a very difficult killer. You’ve proven your mastery thousands of times by the number of games you’ve 4k’d and chases you’ve won over great survivors, etc etc. It’’s still fun to do but everyone recognizes it’s a bit too easy at this point you know? It’s imbalanced, overpowered and just ruins games. As soon as people hear nurse and then either see someone downed inside 20 seconds or get downed themselves, it’s over. Suicide, DC, etc. So maybe it’s time to move on. Challenge yourself with something difficult again instead of resting on your laurels and treading well worn paths. Just a thought…

    Theres like....10 MLG nurses in this entire community...say it wit your chest...by name!

1 2 3 ›