Spirit Needs Some Shades Like Wesker
She would look awesome in them, and I would enjoy looking even more badass when I play as her.
She would look awesome in them, and I would enjoy looking even more badass when I play as her.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Omg yes look how beautiful she is ❤️❤️❤️
Wesker cant compare to her. 💗
No one can. Spirit rules all!
Why does her face remind me of hal from megamind all of the sudden?
You are correct!
I don't see Spirit looking like that to be honest, instead she is a beauty.
Why this forum is full with Spirit simps
Every killer deserves Wesker's shades
Because she’s a goddess and deserves the love.
Jealous because Mika simps is outnumbered?
Sunglasses DLC for killers. Trickster needs star shades
Because Spirit is a queen, and she deserves all the love possible, no one can outnumber her because she is the best.
Yes
Spirits face looks like the old new Beesting David had a baby with Grandma Jill
Colour-wise she's more megamind himself
Something tells me that Rin never learned how to wear glasses...
No, we did not outnumbered. We are still here, you just don't know
Spirit is a ghost, they will just float around her face, just like her limbs are floating, she still looks beautiful either way.
I'm maintaining it's Gannman under an alt account.
Omg
Tbh, all killers should get shades when they have lightborn equipped.
Why are you accusing Gannman for no reason? It's not even an alt account, I'm literally new to the forums. Your just being straight up rude.
Nah she needs the circle ones
Oooh she would slay in those.
It's a joke.
Let me just say that I know you’re new to the forums but I’ve been here for a while and I’m known on here for how passionate I am for Spirit. I didn’t take @thrawn3054’s comment as rude at all, it was all just them joking. I am actually touched that so many people on the forums recognize my passion for that character and are willing to friendly joke about it. So all is well.
Lightborn change: Every killer gets a really nice pair of sunglasses now, if they already have sunglasses they get another pair
This reminds me so much of that girl from that famous vine
https://youtu.be/sIUG8XVVAgs