Anyone see the lack of bloodpoint offerings despite a 1.5 event
Kinda saddens me
Kinda saddens me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The 1.5 multiplier doesn't apply to offerings, there's no difference between playing a cake or pudding now and playing it once the 1.5 event is over
Nuuuuu! Don't destroy my perception that blood hunts are THE time to play offerings, bloody party streamers and cake/flan. :<
They will always be the time I play my offerings. But not now. 1.5 multiplier is garbagio.
Currently not really feeling it to burn Flans/Cakes for 5k BP max on my side.
How are you only getting 5k a game as a killer main, Aven?
I think people are still hoarding bp offerings because despite the insane grind reduction, the bloodweb is still overpriced. Keep the different rarities 1000 bp apart, sure, but make commons start at 1000 bp for a change, not 3000. That means saving 2000 bp per thing that you buy, and it means 5000 bp ultra rares (so ebony moris will be worth their price again). It just seems like the natural design choice.
it still bothers me why perks also have rarities and their prices why can't every perk tier be 3000
+50% bp is not enough to call it an event imo. And not wasting my flans in solo. And when Im using them as killer, its always only me anyway
No single survivor wants to burn Flans/Cakes because they could get tunnelling and camp by the killer for 5000 BP max. They would like to burn Flans/Cakes/Bloody Party Streamer if they are in SWF. The killer can only be one who doesn't mind burning them without relying on the killer and survivor being not hopeless.
Well, any time is good time, so feel free to play them!
I'll personally wait until we know whether the bonus incentive applies to offerings as well or not to do so ๐
I've seen a few and I've used some here and there. Thing is I've mostly been playing survivor and it hurts to get tunneled and camped with 8k bp max while the killer gets a guaranteed 30+.
It did applied, so it still will be unless they intentionally remove it for some reason.
True. Or even better, remove perk tiers so that people could stop complaining about the mandatory prestige. They'd just have to do it 1 time and boom, all characters have the best version of that perk. The problem with the mandatory prestige was never that it was mandatory, but that it cost 20k for no reason at all, and it reset the average rarity of stuff you would get in the bloodweb.
Well, we were able to be migrated to prestige 12 in the PTB when the new progression system came out, before they decided to intentionally cap that to prestige 9 for some reason.
I'm not trusting BHVR with taking "fair decisions" anymore, so I'll wait and see
Oh, as Killer I am actually using them.
The incentive does not apply to offerings.
It did apply before they killswitched it, like @fulltonon said
I think it won't once they enable it again, because BHVR lately likes to screw over their players, especially when talking about bloodpoints, but we'll see how it goes.
I don't know about your games, but I have been seeing a lot of BP offerings.
I just don't have any. I prestiged every character before the progression overhaul.