Oni currently bugged.
Oni has a bug currently where they get double blood orbs, sometimes even triple blood orbs. The add-ons to increase orbs do not function either. Scott Jund has made a video about this, and since then, people have started to realize this is a thing. It's been like this for months, and it's not been fixed. Oni is way too strong to have a bug like this, it needs to be fixed ASAP.
Link to the Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_l-sC4QASo
Comments
Hell another killer for killswitch?
Is it even possible to have 2 killswitched killers at the same time?=)
Tbh at least this ones different than the usual
It’s an already reported and acknowledged bug.
(don’t really know why killswitch isn’t used here but is on Clown..)
The issue here is he's been like this for months. He shoulda been kill switched long ago.
If that's the case, then the Oni should be killswitched. Also, it is an easy fix. They just need to change the parameter of how many blood orbs spawn after a fast vault action. Not sure why it's taking so long to fix.
I mean, it got reported on the 19th, probably too late for the patch that came today if I had to guess…
if it’s actually there for months, and some YouTubers made already videos about it, I guess the bug reports on it were overlooked?
Does it actually matter if Survivors are dropping more orbs than normal, though? Oni is M1 without his power and his power struggles when it comes to getting more than 1 down without Infectious, he can surely use the help...
Idk. Not my call to make.
i am not playing Oni ever since I got his achievements as he is probably the killer i perform worst with. And rarely see him when playing surv.
but I guess the devs are agreeing it’s not worth a killswitch..
If the devs haven't cared for months, I doubt they will now.
Let's just all adapt, maybe it'll go from bug to feature ! /s
Well that explains the ridicilous Oni games I've been having as a survivor.
As if solo que vs Oni wasn't bad enough already.
I went against one yesterday who was constantly in their power, this would explain it.
I don't think this requires a kill switch. Sure, its a bug that benefits a killer, but not something broken like Clown's permanent speed increase.
Please no. I just started learning him and Clown is one of my favorites. If THIS is double blood orbs, they might as well make it a feature. It still takes forever to get his power unless you go where a survivor completed a gen while injured.
He technically has add-ons that makes survivors drop blood orbs more when they vault, but these add-ons are bugged and not working. Given that his current bug involves the survivors dropping more blood orbs when they vault, I presume the bug somehow made these add-ons base kit.
he gains a quarter of his power when he gets a hit and doesn’t need blood to gain it.
if survivors keep body blocking he can keep chaining his ability.