Game awards announcement speculation
My guess they are gonna announce DBD ftp with 4 original killers and survivors. Since they make most of the money from dlc and cosmetics anyway
My guess they are gonna announce DBD ftp with 4 original killers and survivors. Since they make most of the money from dlc and cosmetics anyway
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
smartish idea
You're already suicidal by playing Leatherface, so why not?
Audience: BUBBA BUFF OR GTFO.
For real, Leatherface could/should be one of the scariest killers to play against. Deranged, power tool in hand, creepy looks, and if you watched the first movie you know for sure he's a dangerous fellow. Instead, I get the feeling I'm playing against a Ronald McDonald look-alike, making all the kids laugh around him.
Probably just the roadmap for the next year.
I am prepared for a disappointment.
its gonna be dead by daylight for mobiles
Oh!
It's DeathGarden on phone!
It'll have, like, 5 players!
You heard it here first.
I'm guessing they're gonna reveal the game is slowly going to make the move toward dedicated servers. (No, not really)
I'm pretty sure I was one of the first to buy it on xbox. I was like "I have a strange feeling a game i like might be on sale" so I flicked through some games and then I thought I'll read some dbd reviews and there it was.
If anyone thinks they can act tough in front of me. I am just gonna say "Who bought the charity case before anyone in the world(on xbox)? And they will bow down to me😈
This is what happens when my controller dies.
maybe it could be them releasing the new chapter release date, surprise buff to a killer, surprise nerf to a perk, and a surprise patch
Michael Myers Halloween 2018 cosmetics you heard it here first folks.
I don't think so. It is a good chance for them to advertise their game to a larger group. I don't think they will talk about specific changes or perks that only DbD players can understand.
I have no idea what their announcement will be though.
dId YoU sAy ShIrTlEsS mYeRs SkIn????
I have a feeling licensed content will be teased. "Look guys its that titty sprinkler outfit you wanted for Leatherface it suits him oh so well"
It has been a while since we had a licensed chapter, a surprise dlc drop for a killer like Leatherface would be awesome.
Wow they could actually do that, for next chapter we might see a licensed killer. It would be a good advertisement for them.
Dead by Daylight 2 : Entity Boogaloo
If it's a mobile version I am going to be Diablo level disappointed. That is not "mic drop" worthy considering there is already Identity V out.
I'm hoping for some dedicated server or new game mode announcement.
@DwightsLifeMatters https://thegameawards.com/how-to-watch/ if you scroll down it will show local times.
naw thats the worst kind of thign you'd want to do for a VG announcement.
a big brained guess would be the reveal of Chapter X's trailer with a release date for next week, then a look back of this whole year as well as future things to come like new cosmetics, winter event, and finally a sneak peek at a license killer around June
That wouldn't surprise me one bit, especially when considering their focus is more about dishing out dlc's and new cosmetics than they're on making a great game that is balanced, with killers that are equally viable and strong from a competitive stand point.
Announcement for a new Civilization game.
It's either going to be F2p OR licence killer skins OR VR. OR dedicated servers.
I want licensed skins.
"royale"
mcote drops the mic
The only thing I can see them annonce out of the blue like that would be the game going free to play, Since the annonce will happen during the game award a lot of people that don't play dbd might see the annonce and since dbd now make money throught selling skin with the cash shop it wouldn't be surprising that they'll rather go free to play to greatly increase the player base.
Probly something disappointing like a full cinematic reveal for the chapter. Maybe the leaked xmas cosmetics.
Surprisingly the annoncement was dedicated server
Dead by daylight just announced they're getting dedicated servers
Jinx
lol I'm a little late at making a post about it.
Hey, whaddya know?