For completing this season's rift, you get...
A HAT!
Yes, one WHOLE HAT!
An ENTIRE HAT!
A BACKWARDS hat, even!
Happy gaming, folks.
A HAT!
Yes, one WHOLE HAT!
An ENTIRE HAT!
A BACKWARDS hat, even!
Happy gaming, folks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As a TF2 gamer, free hat's a free hat.
Hat
Now all we need is to set the hat on fire and it's going to be more than worth the grind! :D
NTY
######### Yeah! Free Hat!
Dude that hat is awesome and I can't wait to get it tbh!
Plus it's for Jonah. <3
I like it better than the last Rift's level 70, the David head.
Now watch me whip, whip now watch me nae nae.
mmm, handsome
As a Mikaela enjoyer I’m happy she gets another set.
Not happy that she looks like the grinch now though.
More like Cruella to me.
Bu bu bu but... I want a hat
For Jonah Nevertheless!
Who tf even plays Jonah anyway?
What the hell?
Well...the hat
WE EXIST.
I will say this Rift feels a bit underwhelming to me.
Last rift was just a pair of sunglasses. The one before that was a freaking mask with a reverse bear trap crown.
C'mon step it up BHVR
THE WAR CRIMINAL
WITH THE BACKWARDS HAT