I just wanna say - Great Job Behaviour.

You’ve finally captured that sense of hopelessness when facing a superhuman killer. Unfortunately that just isn’t very fun. You’ve lost an avid fan until you put out this garbage fire.

Comments

  • Get ready for an army of killers yelling at you to "adapt!!!!!!12234"

  • Eh, I've seen much much worse updates and I've been playing a lot of solo queue this update.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    Eh, I've seen much much worse updates and I've been playing a lot of solo queue this update.

    I’m sure you have killer main. Lol.

  • Wahh I can’t always get free easy wins in a asymmetrical multiplayer game with rng. Maybe you should stick to single player games where everything is scripted for you to win survivor main

  • @Tryharder said:

    Wahh I can’t always get free easy wins in a asymmetrical multiplayer game with rng. Maybe you should stick to single player games where everything is scripted for you to win survivor main

    You mean he should play Killer?

  • Labeling someone doesn't automatically make you right. I play both sides fairly equally and don't consider myself a main of either side. You know why this update hasn't been bad for me? Because I didn't cling to the meta ever prior to the update so my ability to play the game doesn't depend on 4 perks.

  • @Tryharder said:

    Wahh I can’t always get free easy wins in a asymmetrical multiplayer game with rng. Maybe you should stick to single player games where everything is scripted for you to win survivor main

    I mean.. he could also just switch to playing killer and just win every game easily while eating tacos in one hand but maybe he doesn’t like tacos idk

  • I mean, we played killers for so long, adapting to Dead Hards, Circles of Healing with 100% healing power, 3 vaults on shack, DS available even if touching gens and so many awesome features.

    Now stop complaining, go SWF, play and look how much is fair now.

    Otherwise, uninstall and go do something else.. honestly, we don't need another survivor main unsatisfied of a meta not oriented on his side (for once).

  • Aside from ppl flat out refusing to touch gens or the ones running around failing to pull off endurance memes, its not much different than before. SoloQ still sucks about the same....but im that guy that runs empathy, kindred, and lithe all the time so it didnt effect me much. I also started playing when knowing the right way to run tiles was a requirement....soooo, yeah. Its not the death sentence everyones makin it out to be. Give it some time and ppl will get better.

  • @TinoTheThortino said:

    I mean, we played killers for so long, adapting to Dead Hards, Circles of Healing with 100% healing power, 3 vaults on shack, DS available even if touching gens and so many awesome features.

    Now stop complaining, go SWF, play and look how much is fair now.

    Otherwise, uninstall and go do something else.. honestly, we don't need another survivor main unsatisfied of a meta not oriented on his side (for once).

    Lofl. I dont even mind the arrogant vitriol. Enjoy your long ass load time because theres no survivors.

  • Game is full of campers now. The game is dead. Time for something else. Any suggestions?

  • @D2night said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3083874#Comment_3083874

    I mean.. he could also just switch to playing killer and just win every game easily while eating tacos in one hand but maybe he doesn’t like tacos idk

    meanwhile swf holding m1 on gens and camping pallets is super hard to do lol. Hardest survivor can do are easy to predict skill checks. Wow survivor is hard mode

  • @Bri213 said:

    Game is full of campers now. The game is dead. Time for something else. Any suggestions?

    Adapt. Or equip the Play Killer For A Year Then Talk perk.

  • lol because camping pallets and staring at gens takes skill. Only reason killer is easy because survivors are so used to being pander too that they can’t win if any sort of difficulty or challenge approach them. Kinda like a spoil brat. Also if you think is easy you can always play against me and my swf lol.

  • @Tryharder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3083893#Comment_3083893

    lol because camping pallets and staring at gens takes skill. Only reason killer is easy because survivors are so used to being pander too that they can’t win if any sort of difficulty or challenge approach them. Kinda like a spoil brat. Also if you think is easy you can always play against me and my swf lol.

    Wait, so... you're telling me, a solo Q player, that I don't like challenges or any sort of difficulty and I'm a spoiled brat because of it. And that's coming from you, a SWF squad player.


    Ok buddy, very funny, great job.

  • @Audiophile said:

    You’ve finally captured that sense of hopelessness when facing a superhuman killer. Unfortunately that just isn’t very fun. You’ve lost an avid fan until you put out this garbage fire.

    You really enjoyed that Press E simulator didn't you.

  • @Entitys_potato said:

    Have you tried holding m1 on a generator. i hear it does wonders.

    I hear that when the bar fills up, something magical happens

  • @Sumnox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3084083#Comment_3084083

    Wait, so... you're telling me, a solo Q player, that I don't like challenges or any sort of difficulty and I'm a spoiled brat because of it. And that's coming from you, a SWF squad player.

    Ok buddy, very funny, great job.

    name 1 game where solo are stronger than playing with friends? If you really want a game balance for solo players go play single player games

  • @Tryharder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3084090#Comment_3084090

    name 1 game where solo are stronger than playing with friends? If you really want a game balance for solo players go play single player games

    you’re comparing only some games (swf lobbies) to all games (there is a killer in every game) so keep complaining about something that doesn’t even happen every game. Maybe 1 time every 10 matches. There’s a reason killer a is 15 minutes for a lot of people, the solos are leaving, and even a lot of swf

  • @D2night said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3084228#Comment_3084228

    you’re comparing only some games (swf lobbies) to all games (there is a killer in every game) so keep complaining about something that doesn’t even happen every game. Maybe 1 time every 10 matches. There’s a reason killer a is 15 minutes for a lot of people, the solos are leaving, and even a lot of swf

    what do you mean there is a killer every game? You want games where killers don’t exist and survivors just stare at gens?

  • @D2night said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3084228#Comment_3084228

    you’re comparing only some games (swf lobbies) to all games (there is a killer in every game) so keep complaining about something that doesn’t even happen every game. Maybe 1 time every 10 matches. There’s a reason killer a is 15 minutes for a lot of people, the solos are leaving, and even a lot of swf

    No offense to a lot of people, but my queues are just slightly longer. Not Overwatch dps length.


    That being said, they are no longer instant... I will admit, and that does bother me slightly. So I am all for some survivor buffs. Killer nerfs. Idk, whatever appeases the torchbearers.

  • @Sumnox said:

    Get ready for an army of killers yelling at you to "adapt!!!!!!12234"

    I mean, I was fine with his statement up until "you lost and avid player" like they just sound like a child

  • @Tryharder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3084405#Comment_3084405

    what do you mean there is a killer every game? You want games where killers don’t exist and survivors just stare at gens?

    Why are you twisting what they said when they clearly don't mean that?

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3083859#Comment_3083859

    Labeling someone doesn't automatically make you right. I play both sides fairly equally and don't consider myself a main of either side. You know why this update hasn't been bad for me? Because I didn't cling to the meta ever prior to the update so my ability to play the game doesn't depend on 4 perks.

    My perks weren’t changed at all and the game is worse.

    Blaming everything on perks while hiding the fact that killers got a lot of basekit buffs isn’t very sincere.

  • @Audiophile said:

    You’ve finally captured that sense of hopelessness when facing a superhuman killer. Unfortunately that just isn’t very fun. You’ve lost an avid fan until you put out this garbage fire.

    And what exactly do you want "put out"? The old meta put back the way it was?

  • @Audiophile said:

    You’ve finally captured that sense of hopelessness when facing a superhuman killer. Unfortunately that just isn’t very fun. You’ve lost an avid fan until you put out this garbage fire.

    I could wrote down the same I could read so often before the patch from survivors: "Get good", "Youre so trsh", "gg ez"-blabla

    I will not do that. For me, this patch is heaven - on both sides. I have never seen such gameplay before. Ive never switched my loadouts on the survivor-side that often than now, because I am not forced into Deadhard, DS, BT and Kindred on SoloQ all game.

    Is it harder to win as Survivor? Definitely

    Was it too easy to win before the patch? Definitely

    Were killers underpowered before the patch? Half of the roster definitely


    What issue do we have now? Top-Tier-Killers (Nurse, Blight, Spirit, Pyramid Head, Artist) need nerfs, so that lower tier killers like Pig, Freddy, Trapper, Wraith, Ghostface or Sadako can catch up (with some buffs for them).

  • @Audiophile said:

    You’ve finally captured that sense of hopelessness when facing a superhuman killer. Unfortunately that just isn’t very fun. You’ve lost an avid fan until you put out this garbage fire.

    And... what exactly is the issue?

  • @Audiophile said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3083955#Comment_3083955

    Lofl. I dont even mind the arrogant vitriol. Enjoy your long ass load time because theres no survivors.

    Ops, they ruined your awesome meta, right? Feels bad to actually need to learn the game in order to win?

    Was very annoying to play survivor in the evening because there weren't enough killers that liked to be bullied?

    Arrogance is another thing, but I don't think people like you ever opened a vocabulary iin their life.. enjoy your endless streak of loss because you're not good enough at the game to get a win. Good luck in the trial. <3

  • Yes, they should aim to make it "Fail hope" on survivors, not Hopeless.

    In some unlucky match where Killer able to early down a survivor in 30sec, and they decides to camp, thats Hopeless. No survivor should be heavily punished by a single mistake being camped to death, as no Killer should lose 3 Gens because of DH.

    The game should not force survivors to make their first chase last 90sec so that they have a chance to complete 5 Gen just because in case Killers decide to camp/tunnel.

  • I've done a lot of both killer and survivor matches. Killer is mind-numbingly easy right now.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3083933#Comment_3083933

    My perks weren’t changed at all and the game is worse.

    Blaming everything on perks while hiding the fact that killers got a lot of basekit buffs isn’t very sincere.

    Killers did get a lot of base kit buffs this is true. However all those changes do is end chases a little bit faster and make it a bad idea to gen tap. If the update was as bad as op makes it out to be, there's more to the story then simply a couple base kit buffs.