I Did It.
Got every survivor to P3 50 with all perks and all killers to P3 50 but 5 with all perks. The rest literally have like 12 perks due to all those flans xD I can feel the end approaching >:D The long stretch of leveling is almost complete >;D Now just need another year to finish xD
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
What did it cost you?
(Congrats!)
Almost 500 fans plus grinding an ungodly amount as killer during the event plus after the event. I legit just finished the survivors off last night I almost cried. 5 years of playing.
Forgot to mention, the 12 perks are all level 2/3.
Now just need another year to finish
actually with the new system you are already finished?
congrats though!
Prestige rework will make new killers a breeze to level up for ppl who have all killers p3
Wait, I thought it only gave level 1 of each perk to each killer? Does it give Tier 3?
I can't wait. Been working hard on this for years. Every event, I do my best to farm and always use BBQ and WGLF with my own cakes thrown up. It's the only time that I've made a real dent in my progress.
Congrats!
Thank you! It feels great to know that I only have to work on killers now. I also use to spend shards for perks just for the 150k bloodpoints and would buy the characters with auric cells. It was a painful grind.
Wow, nicely done.
Thank you very much! Will be working on my killers now. The killers that are maxed with all perks are Nurse, Dredge, Blight, Wraith and Legion. I like fast killers xD
Congrats! That's a lot of work.
Thank you! I still have a ton of work to do. I'm just happy to have a full roster done. Been doing this for 5 years. Crazy how long it took. I always run WGLF and BBQ. Without those, I would still only be half done on every character. It's nuts
It gives all three teachable perks to all other characters on the tier that you have prestige (so tier 1 bubba would give all other killers FD, KO and BBQ on tier 1; but tier 3 bubba gives all three perks to all others on tier 3)
I can imagine! I don't think I'll ever have them all P3'd even with the rework, lol. Maybe some day! And I'm gonna miss BBQ. </3
Oh, I never knew that. I thought it was only Tier 1 for each of his prestige and Tier 3 would give Tier 1 of all 3 of his perks to everyone.
I like to have everything in my games. It's something that I really enjoy doing. Not a full completionist but almost one lol. I like to collect everything so I can say I did everything that the game has to offer and I like to play different killers and survivors. I have certain outfits for each killer and survivor to show off what I like.
That's incredible, what an accomplishment!! What's next for you? 😍
To do the killers for the next year unless I'm misunderstanding the rework for the perk system. If you have a killer P3 Level 50, do you get Tier 3 of ALL of that killers' perks on EVERY character or just Tier 1 of all 3 of the killers' perks on every killer? Would like a bit of clarification on that if you don't mind @Jocelynbee
Happy to clarify for you! Prestige I unlocks all THREE teachables on every killer at Tier 1. All 3 are Tier 2 and Prestige II, and Tier 3 at Prestige III.
Ah, so the other person was right. I thought it was literally Tier 1 only O.o I'm free Dx I'm freeeee. In all seriousness, I can finally play the game without BBQ and WGLF every match xD I feel super relieved now. Thank you so much. My goal now is just to enjoy the game instead of worrying about perks all the time. I really enjoy DBD since the playstyle is unique and addicting. Glad this change is taking place. Also, thank you for your reply! Much love! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Way to go!
Thank you! Just learned that at P3, every killer gets Tier 3 of that killers' perks also so I'm technically done except for the oddball perks that aren't attached to a killer but that's easier than getting every teachable for each killer xD
Well you're done until the new chapter gets a new killer. Then you have to p3 them to get their perks on others.
Congratulations!
Only took 5 years of BBQ and WGLF every match, anniversaries as killer with cakes and friendly matches, shards for 150k, dailies, rank rewards at each season recently, a ton of bloody party streamers, blood hunts and going for perks first then going for brown offerings as much as possible. It was a stupid long grind but I'm happy that it's almost over with lol.
Thank you very much! Without this bloodweb change, I would have to go another year until the next set of anniversary cakes to finish so this was a bit of a shock to me that I'm pretty much done now. I can finally just enjoy playing random survivors and killers now once the update goes live :D I'm super stoked. My killers are very lacking but with the change, they'll pretty much be ready to go except for the few oddball perks like NOED and Shattered Hope perks that don't belong to a killer.
It's true if you only Prestige I each killer, but otherwise the more you Prestige, the higher the tiers. You can keep prestiging beyond III as well, that's where the bloody cosmetics are moving to: IV, V, VI!
Ah, thank you very much. I was a bit confused on it. I really like the change.
I'm so glad! I am really excited, too. Then when the next new killer and survivor are released, we won't have to chase the perks in every bloodweb again, just Prestige them! 🤩
I got all killers and survivors p3 but not the new killer and survivor.
Ay, congrats!
I agree with that. I only have 2 years under me, 3 with the winter event hits. My grind will be less but over time it will be better.
Ay, with the new version, it'll definitely feel much better. I'm still nowhere close to finishing up all the perks on killers even with everything that I've done but since the update will fix that, I finally can rest easy a bit lol.
/Jealous
but congrats! I still need Nea and Haddie P3’d.
>.>
You'll get it before the patch hits live! Just gotta keep at it!
Gg
Thank you very much!
Good Job!
I have no one prestiged T_T
Soon, you won't have to worry about prestiging them! It'll come naturally! No more lost items!
Prestige 1 gives all tier 1, p2 is tier 2, and p3 is tier 3
On the PTB, all of mine were bumped to P3's, minimum....Except Blight....so I dumped a few more levels into him @_@
Thank you! I'm pretty much done then except for the oddball perks then.
Blight is love, Blight is life lol. At least you'll be good then!