Killers to be replaced with bots?

With the new PTB set to decimate killer numbers, what are your thoughts about killers being replaced by bots?


I for one think its a great idea.

Comments

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3051307#Comment_3051307

    Oh I can see it now. Bots going after the gens because the killer isn't applying pressure. The killer calls the bot a gen rusher and post threads on the forums. Then a mod says he's just performing his objective the best way he can. That would be a ######### slap of truth lmao

    At least a bot won't teabag me at the exit gate. He'll just leave.

    Plus if the killer bot hooks someone, all 3 survivors are standing less than 10 feet from the hook, I bet he camps. Why would he leave if he knows everyone is there?

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3051359#Comment_3051359

    At least a bot won't teabag me at the exit gate. He'll just leave.

    Plus if the killer bot hooks someone, all 3 survivors are standing less than 10 feet from the hook, I bet he camps. Why would he leave if he knows everyone is there?

    oh gosh, not t-bagging :(


    What point are you making here?


    I don't think most survivors complain about a killer camping if all three of them are standing there, however... he was likely camping before hand if all three survivors have managed to make their way to the killer, lol.

  • perhaps t-bagging survivor bots is just what this game needs right now...

  • If it acts anything like the practice bot, it will be a disaster bad survivors would be happy with.

  • @Lyonic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3048561#Comment_3048561

    The problem is that new killers get rekt because freddy, myres, pinhead, ghostface, nemises, ringu all trash compared to high teir killers.

    People come to this game because of these franchises and are leave soon after.

    Somehow referring to Sadako as "ringu" is the most irritating part of the whole thread

  • @Lyonic said:

    With the new PTB set to decimate killer numbers, what are your thoughts about killers being replaced by bots?

    I for one think its a great idea.

    if you haven't seen already survivor numbers flew out the window a lot of people are complaining about the long que times as killer. The "tank" meta is not a useful meta to win a game its just to frustrate killers until they get the 4k. Almost all my friends have said they wont play survivor till they fix the game and switched to killer since the gen slow down meta is crazy now.

  • Killer bots would know when to swing and when to not cause they would know If you would make it to the pallet/window or not

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3048524#Comment_3048524

    Lets make believe that there are perks beyond overcharge, control yourself.

    YOU GO GURL🤟🏻

    @Lyonic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3048561#Comment_3048561

    The problem is that new killers get rekt because freddy, myres, pinhead, ghostface, nemises, ringu all trash compared to high teir killers.

    People come to this game because of these franchises and are leave soon after.

    Sorry I'm gonna have to stop you right there, ghostface ain't trash ever since he got buffed, he's so well balanced and a high tier killer, probably top B or bottom A

  • What if they add survivor AND killer bots and you don't even have to play the game anymore?

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3048572#Comment_3048572

    Somehow referring to Sadako as "ringu" is the most irritating part of the whole thread

    Sorry dude my personal feelings is that anime/manga is trash so I don't know/care about it. Bought the DLC for teachables ofc - I have all the DLC and all the perks and im expressing my point of view. As I am The Lyonic.

  • @Gary_Coleman said:

    What if they add survivor AND killer bots and you don't even have to play the game anymore?

    If we could spectate and place bloodpoint bets? Im all for it.

    Betting on -

    First health state lost,

    First totem cleansed.

    First hook,

    First pallet stun,

    First Mori,

    First "insert cool thing"

  • @Tatt3dWon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/333187/killers-to-be-replaced-with-bots

    if you haven't seen already survivor numbers flew out the window a lot of people are complaining about the long que times as killer. The "tank" meta is not a useful meta to win a game its just to frustrate killers until they get the 4k. Almost all my friends have said they wont play survivor till they fix the game and switched to killer since the gen slow down meta is crazy now.

    Nah its just because people waiting for the PTB to drop and get mad with it. Also Resident Evil will be massive !! So stop being a doom monger please.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3051359#Comment_3051359

    At least a bot won't teabag me at the exit gate. He'll just leave.

    Plus if the killer bot hooks someone, all 3 survivors are standing less than 10 feet from the hook, I bet he camps. Why would he leave if he knows everyone is there?

    I'll see you and raise you.


    If you have someone on the hook and can SEE atleast 1 person. 50% pressure on team right? Leaving the hook for 25% pressure? What if there are 2 people trying to unhook XD

  • @Lyonic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3051765#Comment_3051765

    Nah its just because people waiting for the PTB to drop and get mad with it. Also Resident Evil will be massive !! So stop being a doom monger please.

    I'm not being a doom monger I'm just stating to you what most of the survivors I used to play with told me why they quit. Plus if you haven't seen the numbers they were back down to 30k during the event there is a large exodus of killers and survivors from the 60k that was around in may and 90k for the anniversary. I'm in a couple discords and most of the survivors in them have quit due to the new update. RE might be huge but probably not a lot of people are getting tired of bhvr for not even fixing the core problems with their game I mean just look at rubber banding its been going on since the legion and gf ptb update like 3 4 months ago people are just tired of the game being bad so no its not being a doom monger its being tired of a broken game and people are losing faith in bhvr at this point. I'm not sure how new you are to the game but if you have been around for a while you will know that bhvr is doing a really bad job with their game development. I mean alone the community hates patrick why do you think they didn't show him during the dev livestream the bhvr team is really out of touch with the game and that's one of the main issues I see. They also cant take criticism well look what happened to dowsey for speaking his opinion they need to realize sometimes the truth hurts not everything can be a safe space.

  • @Tatt3dWon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3052474#Comment_3052474

    I'm not being a doom monger I'm just stating to you what most of the survivors I used to play with told me why they quit. Plus if you haven't seen the numbers they were back down to 30k during the event there is a large exodus of killers and survivors from the 60k that was around in may and 90k for the anniversary. I'm in a couple discords and most of the survivors in them have quit due to the new update. RE might be huge but probably not a lot of people are getting tired of bhvr for not even fixing the core problems with their game I mean just look at rubber banding its been going on since the legion and gf ptb update like 3 4 months ago people are just tired of the game being bad so no its not being a doom monger its being tired of a broken game and people are losing faith in bhvr at this point. I'm not sure how new you are to the game but if you have been around for a while you will know that bhvr is doing a really bad job with their game development. I mean alone the community hates patrick why do you think they didn't show him during the dev livestream the bhvr team is really out of touch with the game and that's one of the main issues I see. They also cant take criticism well look what happened to dowsey for speaking his opinion they need to realize sometimes the truth hurts not everything can be a safe space.

    its a map problem - why they cant make a balanced map is crazy.

  • @Lyonic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3052595#Comment_3052595

    its a map problem - why they cant make a balanced map is crazy.

    Yea I know everyone knows this even them you think they're going to fix the maps? EXACTLY!!! Last time they reworked a map they made it even stronger than it was before.

  • @Lyonic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3052009#Comment_3052009

    If we could spectate and place bloodpoint bets? Im all for it.

    Betting on -

    First health state lost,

    First totem cleansed.

    First hook,

    First pallet stun,

    First Mori,

    First "insert cool thing"

    That would be fun.

  • @Lyonic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3048561#Comment_3048561

    The problem is that new killers get rekt because freddy, myres, pinhead, ghostface, nemises, ringu all trash compared to high teir killers.

    People come to this game because of these franchises and are leave soon after.

    Myers is good with tombstone Im having like 10 game winstreak with him without effort.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3048557#Comment_3048557

    Oh no, you made an assumption about me and used that to discredit me, rather than provide any real evidence.

    Oh no. I'm so hurt.

    On the off chance you're not a troll, bottom tier killers absolutely need some love, of which they got quite a bit with this update. Nurse doesn't benefit from the baseline changes at all and Blight benefits from them at a reduced rate thanks to his pallet crushing mechanics and extreme mobility.

    Nurse benefit from dh nerf as many people will drop it and that means you need one less hit to down people. Also ds nerf changes that you need only one blink to down survivor again.

  • More than 1000, i don't know current number

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3048561#Comment_3048561

    Nurse benefit from dh nerf as many people will drop it and that means you need one less hit to down people. Also ds nerf changes that you need only one blink to down survivor again.

    1) I said baseline chases. DH is an optional perk.

    2) If that's true than players who don't pick DH are implicitly saying the occasional Nurse game is not worth the DH swap. A very different tune.

    3) DS buffs the entire roster, it was already getting diminished returns against range addon Nurse.

    4) None of these situations are a given, second blinks can be earned and foiled even without DH.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3053303#Comment_3053303

    1) I said baseline chases. DH is an optional perk.

    2) If that's true than players who don't pick DH are implicitly saying the occasional Nurse game is not worth the DH swap. A very different tune.

    3) DS buffs the entire roster, it was already getting diminished returns against range addon Nurse.

    4) None of these situations are a given, second blinks can be earned and foiled even without DH.

    Many times I have managed to extend chase lot longer with nurse because ds it nerf will only encourage tunneling more and was totally unnessecary. Before it gave time to get out of sight but now it will leave you to open. Dh already was bad on console compared to pc (no i frames) and nerf will make it useless. Nurse games happen occasionally so yeah there is no reason to use it and agains't good nurse it extend chase for 5-10s. I believe many will use sprint burst as it can somewhat counter nurse if they don't expect it. But lithe and balanced landing nurse can easily blink throught what I've seen.

1 2 ›