BHVR just drop RE at this point...
srsly disappointed with almost everything youve guys done lately...
you guys gutted soloQ, made the grind even worse even though you advertised that it would be less by 75%...
& now we get the god awful P3 rewards.
just let the CAPGODS bless DBD since you guys cant do anything right.
no wonder why you announced Project W, to simply keep players excited since you have nothing else to offer..
Comments
Solo Q isn't gutted. Not much is going to change unless you relied on the meta to get escapes. But perk variety is your friend. It'll make you a much better survivor overall.
Have we read different patch notes?
Nope. If you think the DS, IW, and DH nerfs are going to end your solo career even with BT basekit, OTR, and chaining endurance then you probably aren't a very good survivor.
i agree that relying on perks & meta doesnt make you a good survivor but this isnt the discussion for that, this is more stating my dissatisfaction w/ BHVR lately..
Honestly, it's mind boggling that people rely on a soul number of Perks to begin with.
my brother in christ
solo q players cannot hit overcharge skill checks
Oh ffs if you genuinely think that all these buffs to camping and tunneling aren’t enough to ruin solo queue then you probably aren’t a very good killer. Let’s be real, OTR isn’t going to make live, and no matter how much they nerf it, people like you will still find a reason to call BHVR survivor sided.
What’s “Project W??”
People said that about Boil Over and it went live. It only got nerfed after it was abused.
Where in my statement did I call BHVR survivor sided? Calm down. You're taking this way too seriously.
I forgot the skill check is 50% smaller for solo q.
helloo
Project W is basically another RE chapter & its going to feature Wesker :))
Its been awhile but if I remember correctly they revealed the first RE chapter the same way they revealed this one with a like a small teaser a couple months or so before they released it. I don't think it was because they weren't confident in the things they have planned before that chapter. I think it was just because they are getting closer to releasing it anyway and wanted to start building the hype around it.
Also guys come on we don't have to start the whole "you're not a good survivor/killer" arguments as usual because that never gets anywhere and it only leads to more arguing over a game. Lets try to keep the peace for a change shall we?
Ohhhhh! Thanks!
Me neither 😥
Hold on, the grind isn’t worse if you have characters already prestiged and you said the rewards are bad so I’m kind of confused here
That ain’t gonna go live
could be that theyre hyping it up but from my lens it seems pretty obvious they have nothing & are just hoping for RE to make a big splash for them again since it did last time.
& thank you!!
like it really doesnt matter if you"re good at DBD or not... all opinions are valid & yes more positivity in the forums!! to much snarky & toxic comments ://
i personally dont care for P3 rewards but I feel bad for the countless players that spent so many hours in this event just to get a slap & spit to the face...
& confused on what? the grind is worst with the removal of BP bonues, added prestige level & 50k to prestige.
the reward is soo bad especially when you consider the hours you have to put into this game... its ridiculous ://
It really isn’t. This is just my opinion I don’t get why people are complaining about. I don’t have every character prestige even at 1.6k hours. I have 14 survivors and 2 killers at p3 and I was disappointed when they revealed the postgame icon because it didn’t look cool at all. I don’t care about showing off it doesn’t matter that just leads to randoms being toxic. They said they didn’t want to do a cosmetic or charm. What other options do they have? I wanted a bloody version of the portraits and this was the closest we were gonna get so I’m happy. I play on console so I can’t customize anything like pc players. If they promised a cosmetic and this was what we got I would have been pissed but that got ruled out so
The only prestige levels that matter are 1,2,3 for the perks the rest are just if you want to do it. And 50k blood points is nothing. You can get that in one killer match with an offering. The only problem I have is the new shrine of secrets. Making you pay 15k shards for a perk is stupid and they need to change that. You have survivors or killers at even prestige 1, the grind basically got eliminated and they are doing the new catch up mechanic to get you more prestige levels. You don’t lose your perks items and offerings. I don’t see how the grind got worse.
edit: I’m looking forward to getting my Jill Valentine to p100
to me its just why though? they just made the reward bad just to do it?? why not make something that people WANT & im not asking for legacy(i find those skins ugly) but its like cmon BHVR... theres no reason why a *reward* should be this bad.
true i wish console could customize portraits since we just get default... hopefully they change it in the future that whatever skin you have equipped will also be displayed on portrait ATLEAST for console.
i did not even know about paying 15k shards for a perk!? they should def walk that one back, theyre foolish if they think people are going to spend shards on perks & not on characters or skins.
nice!! im also looking forward to P100 my Cheryl & when Rebecca when she comes out :))
The 15k shards for one perk is ridiculous and they do need to change that. Especially if your only doing for the bloodpoints which it will only give you 100k. So less than what it is now. Nah that’s unacceptable.
As for the prestige I would have made it the portraits and 3k shards per p3 character. Maybe they could make it so that in game, your survivor portrait has a bloody face letting everyone know you got to p3 before the update. I still think the postgame icon sucks now that’s an embarrassing reward. They didn’t have many options. They manage to include the stranger things and other licensed characters for this one and it would have never been possible with a cosmetic which is what everyone wanted to tbh. They ruled that out and I’d rather have what we got than some stupid charm. (I will be using Jill resurgence charm tho😁)
They still need to fix the first chapter so not yet.
Tsk. BHVR surely blunders along a lot, but this post is rather overtly harsh and unfair. My fair cranberry, you seem rather bitter today. Here is a flan for you :)
░░ ░░▒▒ ▓▓░░░░░░▒▒░░ ▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░▓▓▒▒░░▒▒░░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░░░ ░░▓▓░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓ ░░▓▓██▓▓▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒ ▒▒██▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░████ ░░██▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓████ ░░██████▒▒░░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░▓▓██▓▓▒▒ ████████▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒ ▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒██ ▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓██ ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒ ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░░▒▒▒▒ ▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░ ░░░░▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░ ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░░░ ░░░░░░▒▒░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░ ░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░ ░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░ ░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░ ░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒ ░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ██████▓▓▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▓▓██████▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒ ░░░░░░░░ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓░░░░██ ░░▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▓▓▓██ ▒▒ ░░sad but true :((
just make my baby boy chris handsome!!
i just got my iced coffee & i feel much better :))
thanks for the virtual flan love
Ahh, we all got that foul mood now and than. I am just glad that I could lighten yours a bit. Enjoy your coffee :)
Its a secret! (don't let Wesker hear ... he might get really mad! And you don't want to run into him when he got that mad glint in his eyes).
Make everyone look better. Besides Leon.
Yeah they should just release it now! I want to see Wesker with only 40 polygons and extremely buggy power!
This new meta made the game more annoying for me, i played some games on ptb and was a horrible experience, killers waiting 5s just to smash u down, survivors running around doing nothing cuz they have off the record, and in every game not even a single gen was gone, painful.
Solo q is gonna be a nightmare but I completely disagree about the grind because it’s 10x better.