You ever notice it's the same people posting Us vs Them rhetoric over and over...?
Pepperidge Farms sure has...
And...
Pepperidge Farms sure has...
And...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There have been quite a few interesting bans lately, I must admit.
I just want to say that I appreciate you quoting and memeing to state your point lol
Thanks - I usually try to come off as light-hearted when I can :3
I think one sided people are posting one sided threads.
Sometimes it is people you already know about, other times it is someone different.
I don't like negativity but it is what it is.
Some people sure do, though.
Stay positive, friendo :)
You definitely start to recognize the ones who have An Opinion™ after long enough.
I've noticed some patterns, yes
Trying to but I cave in ocasionally too lol.
Then I feel bad pretty soon after tho. But I think it is a good thing to self reflect and regret things you said.
I wish we could all get along and respect each other.
The trademark made me laugh
Stay kind, friendo
Me, too
Yeah, i noticed some people are posting only for one side and full time complaining about other side.
Forums - Fun for some, jobs for others :P
I always look forward to a new Sluzzy post so i dont have a problem with the us vs them mentality
It’s also the same people who keep complaining about nurse. Everyday they take turn and make a new thread asking for nerf. Imagine if they were trying to improve instead lol.
I think pretty much everyone is biased really (including me) but I kind of divide people into "favours X side but still has some empathy/open-mindedness/good ideas" and, well...the rest
Yeah, there are couple of those forum goers that tend to do that....
Just be more like Tippy and complain about BOTH sides
Tippy News; Fair and Balanced DBD whining since 2020
I wish anyone who says "bias" or "xxx main" to be automatically muted for a day or so.
None of the arguments about killer being overpowered or toxic make sense in the slightest, there is no Us vs Them mentality, just basic problems that should be addressed, and nerfs that need to be turned into QoL changes to the basekit of killers.